Hello Fake Time Travellers, I'm here, and I'm real

Giah Lou

do you think that there be a New World order happen or not it been stop but i hope it don't lead to it..terrible NWO..tell me Giah lou
Novus Ordo Seclorum establishes every century. Every win. Every discovery. But human nature will never been changed, humans will be monkeys in the next centuries and even in the time after mine.

start at edge

I'd rather die than give up them
I can understand your point and I am not blaming you, as it is only natural to be influenced by all the information someone carries from a different timeline. For a short time, I lived in Russia myself. All I experienced there was the exact opposite of what you wrote in your description of them. You probably have more experience about this, that is why I do not say anything against it, as it depends not only on perception but also on time spent there and especially on specific social environment.
You mentioned North Korea .. yes, they are also among those whom I would rely on. In general, I look through any propagandistic lies and I do not believe in the so-called news that are forced to us by first-liners. I would rather much stronger believe information provided by someone neutral, regardless of the subject. Speaking of North Korea - when most of the nations will be completely enslaved, for example by being forced to open bank accounts in order to use a global (in my opinion, super-communist) digital currency, North Korea will be one of the few places where many will try to escape to. Maybe not the first in a very short list, but certainly within that list. Until then, I hope they will reconsider some aspects in their society and get them fixed or at least adjusted, because this is what keeps them in imposed isolation at this moment. They probably figured that out already, but this is a process that takes time. Luckily, I have enough patience.

Mayhem

Zenith
There's only a handful of banks around the world that the USA do not control. They are working on making this an even smaller number.

start at edge

There's only a handful of banks around the world that the USA do not control. They are working on making this an even smaller number.
Yes, I know. Anyway, I think it is not quite accurate to refer to USA. As a certain territory it consists of people, just like any other countries where people would be happy to be indeed free in the first place. Those to blame are the devils who control USA (and many other countries and nations). The problem is that since hundreds and hundreds of years, nobody knows who these devils are, where they reside, how they communicate, how they select their descendants, etc. .. only the devilish effects of their deeds and actions can be seen.

Giah Lou

I know how to stop it, I need to find one person and send him to one another person as payment, and that another person will hack Iran's missile controls. I don't know more about first person, it will be more realizable if i go back for 12 years, to 2008 mb. And then catch person and send him forward for 2020 and then return to 2183. But I have no fuel, You still did not discovered thorium energy by hafnium conversion Сonfusing yes? in the archives of FBI files there is a case dated July 7 2008 it still CONFIDETIAL and was written in NY office to refer main FBI office of FL and FL Keys, (FBI YOU KNOW THE ONE I AM TALKING ABOUT, THERE WAS ONLY ONE CASE IN THAT DATE), most likely I or someone else will be able to take advantage of this by resolving the conflict.

I'm looking for sleep agents in Florida and Keys
Meet me here: [email protected] , keep confidence and use only Runbox and Protonmail services to meet. Google and Microsoft are Watching You

Doc 05

Zenith
I know how to stop it, I need to find one person and send him to one another person as payment, and that another person will hack Iran's missile controls. I don't know more about first person, it will be more realizable if i go back for 12 years, to 2008 mb. And then catch person and send him forward for 2020 and then return to 2183. But I have no fuel, You still did not discovered thorium energy by hafnium conversion Сonfusing yes? in the archives of FBI files there is a case dated July 7 2008 it still CONFIDETIAL and was written in NY office to refer main FBI office of FL and FL Keys, (FBI YOU KNOW THE ONE I AM TALKING ABOUT, THERE WAS ONLY ONE CASE IN THAT DATE), most likely I or someone else will be able to take advantage of this by resolving the conflict.

I'm looking for sleep agents in Florida and Keys
Meet me here: [email protected] , keep confidence and use only Runbox and Protonmail services to meet. Google and Microsoft are Watching You
You talking Miami Field Office or Tampa (Key West doesn't have one - Miami covers it)

Secretman3811

Novus Ordo Seclorum establishes every century. Every win. Every discovery. But human nature will never been changed, humans will be monkeys in the next centuries and even in the time after mine.

can you tell us about the Mark of the beast 666 will that happen in our timeline? write back thank you