Hello From TTO34

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Timescholar@Oct 10 2004, 11:09 PM
Forgot one other thing before I call it a night (Getting late).

Is there a war with Iran, and if so, when does it start?

Also, any major events in the middle east? If so, what is it, and when does it start?

1. no but comes very close within the next year.

2. yes Iseral, takes over Palestinian at the end of 2005

bearish_123

Hello From TTO34

Hello TTO34 welcome to 2004. Enjoy your stay.

1. Does Canada exist in your time line or is canada and mexcio both part of america.

2. What is the new name of america after the war.

3. could you post a copy of the new consitituion.

4. please settle this once and for all. do any people get raptured away. according to shirley shirner 144,000 do. can you confirm this?

5. Whats the name of the new inland sea located where the great lakes used to be.

6. When does the government start sending people out in death trains.

7. whats the worlds population.

8. whats the price of gas, inflation adjusted for todays dollars.

i could go on and on but i will leave it at that. thanks

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by bearish_123@Oct 11 2004, 12:20 AM
Hello TTO34 welcome to 2004. Enjoy your stay.

1. Does Canada exist in your time line or is canada and mexcio both part of america.

2. What is the new name of america after the war.

3. could you post a copy of the new consitituion.

4. please settle this once and for all. do any people get raptured away. according to shirley shirner 144,000 do. can you confirm this?

5. Whats the name of the new inland sea located where the great lakes used to be.

6. When does the government start sending people out in death trains.

7. whats the worlds population.

8. whats the price of gas, inflation adjusted for todays dollars.

i could go on and on but i will leave it at that. thanks

1.same as now

2.same

3.i will get you as much info on everything, u will receive this through a person from this board i have chosen to receive my info

4.no, and 140,000 in the bible is refured to jews.. the rapture has yet to come

5.n/a

6.this doesn't happen

7.about 2 1/2 billion less then now

8. gas is not used like it is now... about 1.20$ which would be about .76 now..

pauli

Hello From TTO34

Wow everyone! I realize there is a general dislike of being hoaxed on the boards, but hostility isn't the way to go here. (Sorry, if I am being overly harsh here. I haven't read all four pages yet.) I think we should let this guy talk. If he hangs himself, it will come about in the course of time, instead, let's go through the routine and see what he has to say.

I don't have a lot of time tonight on the boards, so I will be checking in later.

Oh, and...

4.no, and 140,000 in the bible is refured to jews.. the rapture has yet to come

As to this comment, TT034 is correct. If you read Revelations in context, the 144,000 are Jews, not non-Jews.

Gee, I guess all that Bible-study I did in university comes out from time to time. :lol:

Timescholar

Hello From TTO34

What will be the reasoning for the draft?

You still haven't answered another question of mine.

Will anything happen in October that relates to JT's claim of civil unrest before the elections? If so, what it is? And what is the cause? If it isn't in October, then when?

Can you tell us 1 major even within the next 2 (to the end of November) that will happen?

HDRKID

Hello From TTO34

Hi TT034:

I am pleased to know the differences between your line and ours.
JT told us that he saw the "wrong" team win and certain books were
not written on our line. :)

Is there a temporal recovery team in the future to rescue trapped time travellers?
This is a lot to ask, but could someone from temporal recon return Chris
back to his original timeline? He was accidentally moved here from 1993.
He is now living with his double. :cry:

Back to time travel.
The worldline where only one tower falls, I believe the wh was destroyed?
Also, on the worldline where Hellary is elected in 2008, Edwards did real bad in primaries. Why is that? :huh:

One question about the C204.
JT said that the maximum you can go is about 60 years, or you have
a large percent divergence. Has the 60 year limit been fixed? :ninja:

Two questions relating to John Titor.
1. Why did temporal recon send Titor here?
2. Can you shed any light on John's mission? :unsure:

Three question relation to the future.
1) Is Mexico safe during CWII?
2) When should we leave the US?
3) How bad will things be in 2008? :(

The_Ruffneck

Hello From TTO34

So you say you talked about releasing pics to clergy and snowfirewatches , what is the status quo on this ATM , any of you 2 fill us mortals in on this?

sosuemetoo

Hello From TTO34

I don't want to flood this thread, but I thought it might be helpful to post some of the rules with regards to time travellers. They are located: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showtopic=5

In regard to people claiming to be time travelers.:
3. If somebody is polite and respectful in putting forth their story, we owe them the same courtesy. Speculate, Dissect, Debunk, do what you will, but don't ridicule and treat the time traveler rudely, when they are polite.

4. Proof is not the responsibility of the time traveler nor the the Admins/Mods. The time traveler and Admins/Mods may contribute to verification if they decide to but it is not their role or duty to.

8. Do not seek to silence the time travelers because their future is not what you want to hear (your country/city is no more, atheists die off, Christianity is no more) or the reality they talk about is not the one you agree with (multiple time lines, astrol projection, aliens).

Rules for posting in the are you one forum.
1. Only post in the forum if you are claiming to be a time traveler.

4. Don't start a Q and A session on another time traveler's topic. You will receive a warning and the posts will be deleted.

5. Talk in standard English regardless of what dialects or slang your time period may have. If an effort is not made in this regard you will receive warnings possibly leading up to a ban.

10. If you are hoaxing admit to hoaxing. Apologize to the board afterwards and apologize to any individual people who's feelings you may have hurt or upset.

12. Gloating over others naivety, gullibility, or willingness to believe will result in a ban.

14.(Supercedes RULE 5) A memeber of this community, should not ask a time traveller when a next terrorist attack is, where, when, how. The Time Traveller should not respond to this question nor should he/she post any specifics to a coming terrorist attack. Violators of this rule, will have their posts deleted, and will receieve a warning. Violating this rule more than once, can/may result in a ban.

Please review these rules before continuing to post.

"Mom"

TheOrangeMan

Hello From TTO34

TTO34>

2008 Olympics dont take place for the usa.. because of a civil war

Interesting... considering that the 2008 Olympics are slated for Bejing and not the US. Likewise the 2006 Olympics, the next Olympics, are slated for Torino. Again not the US.