Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
What year is world war 3 and how did it start?

Are you from a similar timeline or are you from this one? If similar then what is different?

What natural disasters have we got to look forward to?

Big news stories?

Alien disclosure. When/if does it happen?

Cheers

walt willis

WOW! you were forthcoming with your answers...Thanks!

Are you allowed to keep your real name?

Do you drive an electric car? I don't need to know that so feel free to skip.
The device used is not to be shared with this forum? I do understand.

Have you ever been told about Andrew Basiago or me in your training?

I do understand if you chose not to answer any of these questions.

walt willis

Question: Can you return to the same place and time that you left?
Was the training hard and long?
Will they allow you to visit old departed family and friends as a reward for your work?
Are you here to try and get information or make changes to your time?
Sorry for picking your brain so much...

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Also, do they still sing and dance in your time?
Yes, we do still sing and dance but it's not really quite what you guys have today even though I have been found of some of your songs, most people play instruments and make their own music but there are still music artists.
Does it sound something like this?
Yes, it's kinda like that just not as dramatic and usually ther ewould be so many other instraments.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here we go again.

1. Describe your time travel device in full detail and provide a photo.
2. Show us a newspaper or coin from the future.
3. You do realize that someone claims to be a time traveler almost weekly, don't you?
4. What is your purpose of revealing yourself on a public forum?
5. For whom do you work?
6. Are you expecting to become famous like John Titor just for posting this?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
What year is world war 3 and how did it start?

Are you from a similar timeline or are you from this one? If similar then what is different?

What natural disasters have we got to look forward to?

Big news stories?

Alien disclosure. When/if does it happen?

Cheers
World War 3 is anywhere from 2016-2020. I'm not saying when though. Nobody should know too much about a future event. I don't want to say when the natural disasters are but I'll fill you in. 2 category 5 devastating hurricanes (not including the one this time period had), 3 tsunami's, and a volcano explodes and destroys a city... I know you know which volcano... but I won't say. Well for a LOOONG time all the news story's are really just after effects from WWIII. About aliens... That's my mission. I'm suppose to go back and get one of the first T.V.'s because it apparently has an alien message on it. Nothing else I know about aliens... I was warned not to watch it though...

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
WOW! you were forthcoming with your answers...Thanks!

Are you allowed to keep your real name?

Do you drive an electric car? I don't need to know that so feel free to skip.
The device used is not to be shared with this forum? I do understand.

Have you ever been told about Andrew Basiago or me in your training?

I do understand if you chose not to answer any of these questions.
Well, I don't want to give out my last name until 2/29/16. I don't want my younger self to get tracked down because they think it's the older me. So I promise I will give out my last name by 2/29/16 Yes, I do drive an electric car. There are still gas cars but not a single gas car has been made in like 15 years so gas is REALLY cheap, probably $1.17 a gallon. Yes, I have been told of Andrew Basiago in training, some of the guys joke around about him, we've even had debates, but nothing serious.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Question: Can you return to the same place and time that you left?
Was the training hard and long?
Will they allow you to visit old departed family and friends as a reward for your work?
Are you here to try and get information or make changes to your time?
Sorry for picking your brain so much...
The training took about 5 and a half months, about 4 months was the controls and emergency's only about 1 and a half months were our actual mission.
NOOO I can NEVER see anybody I knew in my childhood. Well, I can see them but if they recognized me the whole space time continuum might be destroyed. I'm not here to make changes to this time, I'm here to make changes to MY time. We use the time machine to help us with OUR economic. It's why I don't give specific dates because ONE person can be the one to make a difference and what seems like will be bad might be the thing that saves the world from falling into agony