Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Zeirbah

We have like 5600p. RF
Ah, I bet it looks nice.
Recognize this? I'm in the photo, but that's not it.
it_s_officially_the_future__by_yoshianiz-d9e5sc3.jpg
Ha, ha, ha I remember watching that movie as a kid. I still remember October 21st 2015. I went to Chicago, to see Game 4 of the Mets Cubs game. I was so mad the cobs lost... I was a yankee fan so I was rooting for the Cubs... well at least they'll break their curse real soon
Yep. Isn't it kind of strange that I was born on December 2, 1997 and I'm only 17 years old in 2015, but I'm talking to someone born in 2003 who is 37 in 2040? I'm basically older, but you're much older than me. What is what?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Ah, I bet it looks nice.
Recognize this? I'm in the photo, but that's not it.
it_s_officially_the_future__by_yoshianiz-d9e5sc3.jpg
Ha, ha, ha I remember watching that movie as a kid. I still remember October 21st 2015. I went to Chicago, to see Game 4 of the Mets Cubs game. I was so mad the cobs lost... I was a yankee fan so I was rooting for the Cubs... well at least they'll break their curse real soon
Yep. Isn't it kind of strange that I was born on December 2, 1997 and I'm only 17 years old in 2015, but I'm talking to someone born in 2003 who is 37 in 2040? I'm basically older, but you're much older than me. What is what?
Yea, time traveling can be confusing

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
So by what device did you use to travel to move around in time and how do you travel around once you have arrived?
Well, personally, I use an electric car. I know a guy that uses a porter potty. They still haven't perfected it yet so there looking for the most dependable source. They'll give me money and I'll go there. They only have to make sure the money isn't too new. I, personally was given $100,000 in today's society. I bought a bike so I usually just ride a bike everywhere and yes, we still use bikes.

walt willis

Well if I can't visit family or friends then what good it TT?
Only one person would believe me anyhow.
What would they do to you if you did tell them who you were?

Now if you are here to help save your world line and need to make some adjustments to ours, how can you do that?

Your answers are looked at with great suspicion, as the subject mater is of a highly controversial idea.

I view hoaxers with great distain.

To me any person that would muddy the water for shits and giggles is evil beyond compare.

I feel it is past time for the truth to be told and hoaxers do great harm on many levels.

Please forgive my being direct, but I have had it with the large numbers of jokers on forums just like this one.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Well if I can't visit family or friends then what good it TT?
Only one person would believe me anyhow.
What would they do to you if you did tell them who you were?

Now if you are here to help save your world line and need to make some adjustments to ours, how can you do that?

Your answers are looked at with great suspicion, as the subject mater is of a highly controversial idea.

I view hoaxers with great distain.

To me any person that would muddy the water for shits and giggles is evil beyond compare.

I feel it is past time for the truth to be told and hoaxers do great harm on many levels.

Please forgive my being direct, but I have had it with the large numbers of jokers on forums just like this one.
Well, I would ever tell them who I was... but if I somehow did then something bad and I mean BAD would happen to the space time continuum. Also, I don't think you understand my mission clearly. I could really care less about this time line. My mission was in the 1950's retrieving a T.V. It has absolutely nothing to do with this timeline. I'm glad people are suspicious of me. I WANT them to be suspicious. If they believed every word I said then they might know too much about the future. That's why I don't give too much detail. Like, if I said that WWIII was in 2031 (it isn't) you would know WAY too much, and you alone can prevent it. Ex. If the Cardinals win the super bowl and I would have said they did and you 100% believed me you would gamble which can greatly influence the outcome of something. So the fact that they are looked at with suspicion is good. It's why I only say the range of the date. So people can't prevent it. As bad as WWIII was if it didn't happen a bigger war could've happened and killed more people and earth wouldn't even be re-united.

walt willis

Please allow me to explain again.
I know a hell of a lot more then I can share with anyone here, but I will tell you this.
The people that have been using this technology have been playing God and they have been abusing the technology for selfish reasons for years.
Some good aliens are starting to see the abuse as needing to be stopped.
But you being a TT must know that!
Humans can not be trusted to be honest without exception!
99% of humans are way to stupid to understand the problem is us.
If we do harm to others by lying or deceiving others then we get what is do to us and should not bitch.
And please do not blame me...