Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Here we go again.

1. Describe your time travel device in full detail and provide a photo.
2. Show us a newspaper or coin from the future.
3. You do realize that someone claims to be a time traveler almost weekly, don't you?
4. What is your purpose of revealing yourself on a public forum?
5. For whom do you work?
6. Are you expecting to become famous like John Titor just for posting this?
1. Well, it might take me some time to get a photo because I don't really know how to use these computers to well but I promise I'll have a photo by November 5th. Ok, so it is an electric car. Everybody has something different and mines electric car. It has many improvements though like rocket boosters to get me to the speed of light, it has something to make me go back to the future by making me go at the negative speed of light. I'd say what it is but hasn't been discovered yet. And a few more little details.
2. I didn't bring money or newspaper to here, I don't know why you'd think I would.
3. Yes, but they avoid certain questions, I promise I will answer EVERY question you have that doesn't affect anything about the future(ex. I'm not telling you who wins super bowl 50 so you can gamble).
4. It's a good question to be honest. Why, why would I do this. Well, I actually didn't mean to go here in the first place. I decided I wanted to see my childhood again until I came across this. So, I decided, why not. That's why I'm here. Plus, it doesn't effect anyone in my time. To them I will get back as soon as I left.
5. I work for the military.
6. No, In fact I DON'T want you to even believe me. I don't even want to become famous. I did this to see what types of questions people would ask. I like it so far though. But, I honestly don't even want top become famous.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Naples?

Why are you posting?

What is Bigfoot?

You mention Basiago, what about John Titor?

Cheers
Naples? A: You will see, the sad truth....
I am posting because I want to see questions you have. I didn't even come here to post this. I came here to re-visit my childhood. In fact I simply can't leave until Survivor is over. I forgot how that ended.
Bigfoot still remains a mystery, but Loch Ness was proven real, Chubacabra was proven to be a species that hadn't been discovered. Bigfoot though? We were close, but we had more important things to do like re-unite the humans after WWIII.
John Titor, I never knew him personally. He was in the time traveling program though. I met him like once though.

Zeirbah

What year is world war 3 and how did it start?

Are you from a similar timeline or are you from this one? If similar then what is different?

What natural disasters have we got to look forward to?

Big news stories?

Alien disclosure. When/if does it happen?

Cheers
World War 3 is anywhere from 2016-2020. I'm not saying when though. Nobody should know too much about a future event. I don't want to say when the natural disasters are but I'll fill you in. 2 category 5 devastating hurricanes (not including the one this time period had), 3 tsunami's, and a volcano explodes and destroys a city... I know you know which volcano... but I won't say. Well for a LOOONG time all the news story's are really just after effects from WWIII. About aliens... That's my mission. I'm suppose to go back and get one of the first T.V.'s because it apparently has an alien message on it. Nothing else I know about aliens... I was warned not to watch it though...
I've seen a flying saucer before, it was pure white in color, but it definitely was physical.

Zeirbah

Who are the famous YouTube users in 2040 (if YouTube is still there)? I know there's users like Markiplier, PewDiePie, and others right now in 2015.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
What year is world war 3 and how did it start?

Are you from a similar timeline or are you from this one? If similar then what is different?

What natural disasters have we got to look forward to?

Big news stories?

Alien disclosure. When/if does it happen?

Cheers
World War 3 is anywhere from 2016-2020. I'm not saying when though. Nobody should know too much about a future event. I don't want to say when the natural disasters are but I'll fill you in. 2 category 5 devastating hurricanes (not including the one this time period had), 3 tsunami's, and a volcano explodes and destroys a city... I know you know which volcano... but I won't say. Well for a LOOONG time all the news story's are really just after effects from WWIII. About aliens... That's my mission. I'm suppose to go back and get one of the first T.V.'s because it apparently has an alien message on it. Nothing else I know about aliens... I was warned not to watch it though...
I've seen a flying saucer before, it was pure white in color, but it definitely was physical.
Really? I've ever seen one before. Do you believe in aliens?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Who are the famous YouTube users in 2040 (if YouTube is still there)? I know there's users like Markiplier, PewDiePie, and others right now in 2015.
Youtube isn't around anymore. It crashed during World War 3 because it wasn't making enough money during the war. I've been watching youtube for the last couple of days and let me just say this... the quality is TERRIBLE. Even though we don't really use graphics anymore I've seen a pig make better graphics.

Zeirbah

Youtube isn't around anymore. It crashed during World War 3 because it wasn't making enough money during the war. I've been watching youtube for the last couple of days and let me just say this... the quality is TERRIBLE. Even though we don't really use graphics anymore I've seen a pig make better graphics.
Hey, we have 1080p and 2160 (4K) quality videos right now. Some of the older ones don't really have great quality.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hey, we have 1080p and 2160 (4K) quality videos right now. Some of the older ones don't really have great quality.
We have like 5600p. RF

Zeirbah

We have like 5600p. RF
Ah, I bet it looks nice.
Recognize this? I'm in the photo, but that's not it.
it_s_officially_the_future__by_yoshianiz-d9e5sc3.jpg

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
We have like 5600p. RF
Ah, I bet it looks nice.
Recognize this? I'm in the photo, but that's not it.
it_s_officially_the_future__by_yoshianiz-d9e5sc3.jpg
Ha, ha, ha I remember watching that movie as a kid. I still remember October 21st 2015. I went to Chicago, to see Game 4 of the Mets Cubs game. I was so mad the cobs lost... I was a yankee fan so I was rooting for the Cubs... well at least they'll break their curse real soon