Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

this is two time traveller's for me in a week, i have been seeing people come up to me in the shop i hang out donut.their like it's him it's him. i have no idea what they are talking about. but any ways could you tell who wins the presidency race?

Well, I don't want to give out my last name until 2/29/16. I don't want my younger self to get tracked down because they think it's the older me. So I promise I will give out my last name by 2/29/16 Yes, I do drive an electric car. There are still gas cars but not a single gas car has been made in like 15 years so gas is REALLY cheap, probably $1.17 a gallon. Yes, I have been told of Andrew Basiago in training, some of the guys joke around about him, we've even had debates, but nothing serious.
OMG..this persons last name is......Timeflipper :eek::D...Seriously now, how did computers and TV`s evolve from, miniature scene expanding Holographs (MSEH) with virtual reality observance (VRO and HD was dropped) that Sony started preparing in 2015 for sale in 2017?...
You should know this as you are a military person....

Negative speed of light, thats an interesting concept...By the use of Quantum Tunnelling, their is no need to travel at luminal velocity, which is just another way of saying Negative speed of light...that was a bit sneaky of you, wasnt it lol :D
Computers and T.V.'s have evolved because humans get smarter and smarter
Are you sure about humans getting smarter? These days in 2015, a lot of people are as stupid as imaginable, and so little are smart, kind, and respectful. We may not be perfect, but the stupidity of humans in 2015 is just... awful. We have tons of dumb teenagers doing crimes, harassing others, using excessive amounts of drugs and alcohol, and being messed up to the head. Even some adults (nowhere near as many as teenagers) are like this unfortunately. Eventually, they end up in jail or have the death penalty for however severe the crime was. I fear that 2040 will be even worse, but is it?

OMG..this persons last name is......Timeflipper :eek::D...Seriously now, how did computers and TV`s evolve from, miniature scene expanding Holographs (MSEH) with virtual reality observance (VRO and HD was dropped) that Sony started preparing in 2015 for sale in 2017?...
You should know this as you are a military person....

Negative speed of light, thats an interesting concept...By the use of Quantum Tunnelling, their is no need to travel at luminal velocity, which is just another way of saying Negative speed of light...that was a bit sneaky of you, wasnt it lol :D
Are you sure about humans getting smarter? These days in 2015, a lot of people are as stupid as imaginable, and so little are smart, kind, and respectful. We may not be perfect, but the stupidity of humans in 2015 is just... awful. We have tons of dumb teenagers doing crimes, harassing others, using excessive amounts of drugs and alcohol, and being messed up to the head. Even some adults (nowhere near as many as teenagers) are like this unfortunately. Eventually, they end up in jail or have the death penalty for however severe the crime was. I fear that 2040 will be even worse, but is it?
Yes, I admit I am shocked at this timeline. I'll go on a popular website in your timeline and see 100 or more curses. After WWIII though people realize what we need to do. And that's re-build the world. Only 3.5 billion people are alive after WWIII and in my time it's 4 billion. For instance, Africa is NOT a place you would want to live right now. Crime rate is hilariously down in my time compared to this time. I'm sure if WWIII didn't happen you would be right, but since it did happen, we got smarter. It made us bond.

this is two time traveller's for me in a week, i have been seeing people come up to me in the shop i hang out donut.their like it's him it's him. i have no idea what they are talking about. but any ways could you tell who wins the presidency race?
Why would I tell you who wins the presidency race? What would you even do with that information. I'll tell you this much. He is a better president then your current president.

Yes, I admit I am shocked at this timeline. I'll go on a popular website in your timeline and see 100 or more curses. After WWIII though people realize what we need to do. And that's re-build the world. Only 3.5 billion people are alive after WWIII and in my time it's 4 billion. For instance, Africa is NOT a place you would want to live right now. Crime rate is hilariously down in my time compared to this time. I'm sure if WWIII didn't happen you would be right, but since it did happen, we got smarter. It made us bond.[/Q
Can you tell me about the TV you are looking for?....i need the year it was manufactured and the model name..

hi sir could you tell the time one of the nuke's go off? and exact date if you wish to help us
WWIII starts in 2016 as far as I'm concerned. But I cannot tell you the date. Without WWIII there would probably be absolute CHAOS in my timeline. So if I told you the date there's a chance you can prevent it. In my opinion, my timeline needed WWIII. If it was really bad for us don't you think we would go back and make sure it doesn't happen?

Please describe the technology that allows you to time travel.
Sure. So, in my time the fastest car can reach speeds of up to 1,372 mph. It's not sold commercially though. But, for my time vehicle (electric car) they put in the engine of that car. The reason the car goes fast was because of a natural resource found in 2032. The resource is called NBR (short for Neuron Breaker Revolver). This timeline doesn't know the secret uses of neurons yet. And this certain chemical breaks up neurons and spins the broken up neurons causing the engine to go faster. It also has a lot of rocket fuel in the exhaust pipe. The grill is taken off and replaced by a very powerful electric engine. But only with Neutrinos inside of the electric engine and regular engine makes the car go at the speed of light. To go forwards in time and go at negative speed of light. Well, you guys have the technology to make it so I cannot give away what you need, and the recipe.

Yes, I admit I am shocked at this timeline. I'll go on a popular website in your timeline and see 100 or more curses. After WWIII though people realize what we need to do. And that's re-build the world. Only 3.5 billion people are alive after WWIII and in my time it's 4 billion. For instance, Africa is NOT a place you would want to live right now. Crime rate is hilariously down in my time compared to this time. I'm sure if WWIII didn't happen you would be right, but since it did happen, we got smarter. It made us bond.[/Q
Can you tell me about the TV you are looking for?....i need the year it was manufactured and the model name..
I am looking for the boxy T.V.'s It was manufactured in 1952 they said and had the T.V. number of (classified information). And the reason that an alien could send a message on to it was because the antenna wasn't the original one manufactured for that specific T.V. The model name was the Admiral company.