Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Well, I don't want to give out my last name until 2/29/16. I don't want my younger self to get tracked down because they think it's the older me. So I promise I will give out my last name by 2/29/16 Yes, I do drive an electric car. There are still gas cars but not a single gas car has been made in like 15 years so gas is REALLY cheap, probably $1.17 a gallon. Yes, I have been told of Andrew Basiago in training, some of the guys joke around about him, we've even had debates, but nothing serious.
OMG..this persons last name is......Timeflipper :eek::D...Seriously now, how did computers and TV`s evolve from, miniature scene expanding Holographs (MSEH) with virtual reality observance (VRO and HD was dropped) that Sony started preparing in 2015 for sale in 2017?...
You should know this as you are a military person....

Negative speed of light, thats an interesting concept...By the use of Quantum Tunnelling, their is no need to travel at luminal velocity, which is just another way of saying Negative speed of light...that was a bit sneaky of you, wasnt it lol :D
Computers and T.V.'s have evolved because humans get smarter and smarter
Wow I didn't even finish my sentence. But they evolve because when people get good with computers they learn how to evolve those things. Does that answer your question? And wow I didn't realize that people knew what to do but they don't know how anyways as far as I'm concerned Sony isn't around and it's studios was destroyed during the war. Disney is the only one that recovered.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Also sorry for it replying earlier I hope you do realize that answering this isn't the only thing I'm doing. I came here to see this world again and I'm glad that everyone's skeptical of me. I want to be skeptical of me...

TimeFlipper

Please allow me to explain again.
I know a hell of a lot more then I can share with anyone here, but I will tell you this.
The people that have been using this technology have been playing God and they have been abusing the technology for selfish reasons for years.
Some good aliens are starting to see the abuse as needing to be stopped.
But you being a TT must know that!
Humans can not be trusted to be honest without exception!
99% of humans are way to stupid to understand the problem is us.
If we do harm to others by lying or deceiving others then we get what is do to us and should not bitch.
And please do not blame me...
I am so new to this site. WW - your posts ring true to me. I am so fed up with jokers/hoaxers/aholes posting ridiculous content. Also, how might I send PM?
I hope you do realize that just because I'm a time traveler for the military doesn't mean I know all their secrets. All I know, is that my job was to retrieve a T.V. that apparently had an alien message on it. That's all I knew.
My point was that Sony, WAS working on that holographic TV system, as were other manufacturers..
You didnt need to be in the military to have known about this as it was common knowledge
Well, I don't want to give out my last name until 2/29/16. I don't want my younger self to get tracked down because they think it's the older me. So I promise I will give out my last name by 2/29/16 Yes, I do drive an electric car. There are still gas cars but not a single gas car has been made in like 15 years so gas is REALLY cheap, probably $1.17 a gallon. Yes, I have been told of Andrew Basiago in training, some of the guys joke around about him, we've even had debates, but nothing serious.
OMG..this persons last name is......Timeflipper :eek::D...Seriously now, how did computers and TV`s evolve from, miniature scene expanding Holographs (MSEH) with virtual reality observance (VRO and HD was dropped) that Sony started preparing in 2015 for sale in 2017?...

Negative speed of light, thats an interesting concept...By the use of Quantum Tunnelling, their is no need to travel at luminal velocity, which is just another way of saying Negative speed of light...that was a bit sneaky of you, wasnt it lol :D
Yes, and that is why you should have known about the Sony holographic TV`s and computers, they were made common knowledge, and they would have been recorded in magazines and history books for you to read in the future...or were history books and every other book and magazine regarding 2017 destroyed in some cataclysmic event??...of course you will say either yes, or just simply not answer me :cautious:

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Yes I do low about them but your question was somewhat confusing for I don't k
I am so new to this site. WW - your posts ring true to me. I am so fed up with jokers/hoaxers/aholes posting ridiculous content. Also, how might I send PM?
I hope you do realize that just because I'm a time traveler for the military doesn't mean I know all their secrets. All I know, is that my job was to retrieve a T.V. that apparently had an alien message on it. That's all I knew.
My point was that Sony, WAS working on that holographic TV system, as were other manufacturers..
You didnt need to be in the military to have known about this as it was common knowledge

Yes, and that is why you should have known about the Sony holographic TV`s and computers, they were made common knowledge, and they would have been recorded in magazines and history books for you to read in the future...or were history books and every other book and magazine regarding 2017 destroyed in some cataclysmic event??...of course you will say either yes, or just simply not answer me :cautious:
Oh yes I do know about that it's just I don't understand your question too well. Anyways no we still have magezines and stuff like that Sony was able to invent it before they were destroyed but it's not really a big part I our life.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith

walt willis

As an ex-cop I have observed certain characteristics of a liar.
They tend to omit part of the truth when giving answers to questions hoping the officer won't notice...we do.
If the forum members will look back at the questions asked and the answers given you may notice a pattern.
Its called profiling during a routine field interview.
I do not like a liar or a hoaxer!
If you all want to be amused then go to a zoo and if you want to amuse, join the circus.
This is not my monkey and not my circus!