Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Hello,

I will keep my opening post succinct. So without I hope coming across like the latest nut-job to chime in, my name is Lussorio and I am from the year 2046. Yes you read right the year 2046.
Hi.maybe without being too specific, you could explain to us how it is that you were able to return from 2046?..:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you tell us what kind of time machine you are using?

If I understand correctly, to you, our timeline is a lag reality? By lag reality, do you mean, some kind of alternate reality? Can you explain more?

Lussorio F

Are you then from a diffrent timeline/dimension? How did you end yo in this timeline?

I’m one of those people that easily gets technologically baffled, but as was explained to me using Donald Duck language by technicians. The act of simply travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which I left. The longer I’m here the greater the divergence becomes.

Last edited:

Lussorio F

Can you tell us what kind of time machine you are using?

If I understand correctly, to you, our timeline is a lag reality? By lag reality, do you mean, some kind of alternate reality? Can you explain more?

I hope I have made it a tad clearer for you in my reply to Angelhoney.

JasperMoon

Can you tell us personal stuff from the future or past if we asked the questions? About us alone, not profit or gain stuff.

Lussorio F

Can you tell us personal stuff from the future or past if we asked the questions? About us alone, not profit or gain stuff.

I'm not a fortune teller and there is no way I'm going to know or be able to access personal information about ever person that asks. Even if I could there are moral/ethic and other ramification to take in to consideration. Also there is the fact a lot of past data was "lost"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.