Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genius

King Ivan
Welcome to paranormalis! Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?

I'm happy to answer questions Genius, but I have guidelines. I can't discuss specific individuals or talk about nature disasters or divulge information that would benefit profiteers. All my replies will guided by those guidelines and common sense.
Well, there are questions that some of the members have already asked, but I still have a few questions:

1) Did you accidentally travel to this year, or do you have a purpose?

2) Can you tell us anything about the world in 2046?

3) In 2046, will there be flying cars, invisibility, teleportation and more?

4) Will there be a WW3?

5) Did you find any planet that is 100% to have alien life?

6) Did humans build a base on the moon, or somewhere else?

Lussorio F

Well, there are questions that some of the members have already asked, but I still have a few questions:

4) Will there be a WW3?

I was initially sent back to 20th century to 1993 to be precise to either retrieve the formula for or obtain a sample of, a extremely heat resistant insulating material. That was stumbled upon by amateur scientist, but later lost when he passed away leaving no samples behind and taking the formula with him to the grave. My appearance here now was neither scheduled or sanctioned, I bent the rules slightly for personal reasons.

2046 its hard as we are still recovering from a nuclear war. Life is not a bed of roses in the future but it also not a bed of thorns.

Oil reserves are running out and whats left is difficult to get hold off and so rationed. Transport is mainly by bike, horse or steam powered trains. The only thing you see in the air are micro drones. A type of invisibility that render the user nearly invisible is achieved through active camouflage that blends you in to the background. Its not perfect but I have one at my disposal.

4) Will there be a WW3?

I’ve already kinda answered that in my reply to question 2, but will add that in this world-line all the ingredients are present, as I remember that caused the catastrophic conflict. But it occurring at a different pace, being played out in a different manner.

Since the war the main focus and technical effort has been on rebuilding the planet.

We're not on the moon yet either for the reasons mentioned in my answer to question 5.

Taoist

LOL....it appears that you are fooling some or most of the members here.

Now, the primary reasons individuals state that they' re from another time line or reality or planet is...3 main reasons.

1. Is the truth.

2. Is that there is deception involved, and in this, there are 2 primary reasons behind the deception....one being that the individual is simply lost in their own ego-drama or imagination and cannot tell the difference from 'waking' reality and one's own 'inner' or ego reality.

And the second reason being....that the individual is an agent for certain Govt. or other hidden forces or groups that wish to create mis-trust or mis-perception of said subject matter.

In this case, it is clear that the individual who is claiming to be from a future time-line is in the number 2 category, specifically.....the individual who is coming from a place of ego-drama or imagination.

It appears that...this individual is a male who has many planes or rather..."projects" that he is engaged in and has created this false persona and idea in order to express his continuation of plans and projects. Much of this is based in his own deep seated insecurity or low self-image. He does not appear to be a bad or evil person, simply one who has not developed his self-worth to acceptable or comfortable levels yet.

This will create an expansiveness in questions and further ideas of future technologies and creative ideas.

His main problem in falsely taking on such a persona is....that he has not done all his homework yet and that there appears to be many 'unknown' answers that he might have to offer to those who actually mistakenly believe that he has come from a future time-line. And therefore, if asked a specific question that he should know...he will often suggest that he cannot or is not authorized to offer such answers.

It is quite difficult for many to know what is truth, as they have not learned how to actually "Tune into" others' vibrational frequencies in order to know the truth. And therefore, will only have a limited way of interpreting truth and will often take others for who they profess to be.

Ask yourself...."What is the purpose or reward that this individual wishes to achieve in order to believe what he has said.?"

And remember.....those who claim to be someone of great or almost unbelievable prowess are often those who have deep insecurity issues and have not received the personal attention in their childhood and are still seeking that attention in order to make themselves feel ..."Approved of or accepted" by others....as WORTHY."

Always question authority!

Believe nothing anyone tells you....and ask yourself..."What Is truth...for me"?

Best wishes, Taoist.

Lussorio F

LOL....it appears that you are fooling some or most of the members here.

Now, the primary reasons individuals state that they' re from another time line or reality or planet is...3 main reasons.

1. Is the truth.

2. Is that there is deception involved, and in this, there are 2 primary reasons behind the deception....one being that the individual is simply lost in their own ego-drama or imagination and cannot tell the difference from 'waking' reality and one's own 'inner' or ego reality.

And the second reason being....that the individual is an agent for certain Govt. or other hidden forces or groups that wish to create mis-trust or mis-perception of said subject matter.

In this case, it is clear that the individual who is claiming to be from a future time-line is in the number 2 category, specifically.....the individual who is coming from a place of ego-drama or imagination.

It appears that...this individual is a male who has many planes or rather..."projects" that he is engaged in and has created this false persona and idea in order to express his continuation of plans and projects. Much of this is based in his own deep seated insecurity or low self-image. He does not appear to be a bad or evil person, simply one who has not developed his self-worth to acceptable or comfortable levels yet.

This will create an expansiveness in questions and further ideas of future technologies and creative ideas.

His main problem in falsely taking on such a persona is....that he has not done all his homework yet and that there appears to be many 'unknown' answers that he might have to offer to those who actually mistakenly believe that he has come from a future time-line. And therefore, if asked a specific question that he should know...he will often suggest that he cannot or is not authorized to offer such answers.

It is quite difficult for many to know what is truth, as they have not learned how to actually "Tune into" others' vibrational frequencies in order to know the truth. And therefore, will only have a limited way of interpreting truth and will often take others for who they profess to be.

Ask yourself...."What is the purpose or reward that this individual wishes to achieve in order to believe what he has said.?"

And remember.....those who claim to be someone of great or almost unbelievable prowess are often those who have deep insecurity issues and have not received the personal attention in their childhood and are still seeking that attention in order to make themselves feel ..."Approved of or accepted" by others....as WORTHY."

Always question authority!

Believe nothing anyone tells you....and ask yourself..."What Is truth...for me"?

Best wishes, Taoist.

I don't expect anyone to believe me and I'm not looking for any kind of validation. I take no offence at individuals scepticism. What I would say however in my defence, is that I'm not peddling any product or asking for money.

There's a old saying that goes alone the lines that "what we say speak voulmes about ourselves", what do think its says about you Taoist from what you wrote.

Last edited:

Avalonian

Lussorio,

Do you know of any timelines where the good guys won without nukes being used, or at least not many nukes.

Lussorio F

Lussorio,

Do you know of any timelines where the good guys won without nukes being used, or at least not many nukes.

As it was explained to me by a technician using Donald Duck Language (simple terms) That for every decision or action that's made, the alternative decision or action is played out in another reality. So the answer to your question would be yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.