Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genius

King Ivan
I have 2 more questions:

1) When is this nuclear war?

2) Who will become president of the U.S.?

TimeFlipper

I will leave the rest of you members to debunk that guy, PaulaJedi is excellent at doing this :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello, I see you're posting here and on TTI. And you won't answer many of the questions on TTI, either.

What country do you consider "home"? In other words, where are you from?
What is your motive for posting on forums? Shouldn't a time traveler keep low?
Please describe your time travel technology.

Lussorio F

Hello, I see you're posting here and on TTI. And you won't answer many of the questions on TTI, either.

What is your motive for posting on forums? Shouldn't a time traveler keep low?
Please describe your time travel technology.

Paula before I answer,I need to reiterate, that I take no offence at individuals scepticism. I know what I’m saying is as ludicrous as a man claiming to be the second coming of Yeshua and I accept that I shall have endure the ridicule reserved for such claimants.

However I ask people before posting to have the common courtesy to read what I’ve wrote. Contrary to your statement Paula, I have answered questions on this forum and on another.

Your questions,

My home is 30 years in the future in another worldline. I was born and grew up in Italy was educated in England and worked in what you know as today as Florida, US. I was in semi retirement before I got recruited and sent back sent back to 1993 on a mission.

What is your motive for posting on forums?

My appearance here in this part of the 21 century was neither scheduled or sanctioned, I bent the rules slightly for personal reasons and its also for personal reasons I'm posting on forums. Therefore will have to remain a mystery.

Shouldn't a time traveler keep low?

For what reason? Individuals that get sent back are never scientists, engineers or technicians and the technology is nearly impossible to reverse engineers by today’s standard. Also I’ve taken measures not to draw to much attention to myself, or make it easy for me to be found. Lets be brutally honest, most people reading this will think that I’m either some sort of fantasist or not in full possession of my mental faculties.

Last edited:

Lussorio F

Can you help people from this timeline to change their past?

(Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) was explained by a technician to me along these lines, that for every decision or action that’s made, the alternative is played out in another reality. He when on to explain in the most simplest of terms, That the act of simply travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which you left. So by going back in time you can change events but those changes wont effect you all the world-line you came from. You just prevent another version of yourself from a (lag reality) undergoing the experience. However the (Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel ) means there are already versions of yourself that haven’t undergone the experience you want to change.

I said I was going to keep certain things secret as they where private, but one of the reason I came to this time was to bring my son back with me who died during the civil war. However events here are unfolding in a different way and as such hes still alive and married with children in this world-line. However there is further complication which I not prepared to go in to at the moment, that’s weighing heavily on my mind.

If it helps, how we recall the past and think about it can be changed. You can be taught how to alter the way you recall memories especially if they are having a negative impact on your life due to some trauma. Or simply talking someone who prepared to lend a sympathetic ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.