Hello

rostin jarmor

Re: Hello

Hello. I would also like to express that it also seems that if time movers don't not follow a presumed trendy behavoir you have in your time period - such as fear or avoidance of your current government - then therefore that time traveller is invalid.

Some message from someone came up on the glass screen stating that if we were real time travellers we would not place a photograph of ourselves within the internet. I am curious, why not? Myself and Tess both do not agree with or support conspiracy inclinations that are all too common in this time period in the Americas. As well - if people here are hoping, or waiting, or wanting real time movers to start making their presence known - then aspects such as photographing ourselves may become more common.

Desiring an end goal requires allowing 'room' for change and new additional elements so occur so that the end goal can begin to manifest. Desiring an end goal but placing extremely presumed limitations upon the goal time line will always result in that goal not being able to manifest in the quickest amount of time, or in fact may prevent that goal from manifesting alltogether. In a more simple expression:

You wish the next step, but prevent the next step.

Now I have stress, and I seek out Tess. This process is a mess, and I want to be here less.

halo2junkie119

Any questions you have rostin or tess I will be glad to do my best and answer. It is common for people to dismiss you as hoaxers. It happens almost everytime someone claims to be a time traveler. Heck even i am dismissing this lyssa person as a hoaxer on a different forum. So dont take it personally. It happens to every supposed time traveler.

gl100

Now I have stress, and I seek out Tess. This process is a mess, and I want to be here less.

You gotta be sh****ng me right?

I read all your posts and took in every word, wont call you a liar but I do doubt your word.

On behalf of all the pre-sentient Clymenes here in our time, "So long and thanks for all the fish."

rostin jarmor

Hello Halo2Junkie119. Dismissing, resulting from intelligent observation is valid and healthy. Preventing, resulting from quirky personal limitations is unhealthy and requires repair. I am going now to be with Tessara before our sleeping. I will return soon or sometime to continue the effort of explaining our time period. Many people are requesting furthur explanations and I desire much to provide as much details as I can. People may be interested to know about my other sister Karna who works and resides at the Kepler Development Project on Titan.

Rostin and Tess

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
\"So long and thanks for all the fish.\"[/b]
Hello. I do not understand. Nowhere in my wording did I suggest that I was leaving. I am aware what your phrase "so long" means. I merely stated I wanted to be here less, but not leaving. Please, a little more discernment, patience, and clear reading.

rostin jarmor

Hello Marc. I would conclude that if my messages are to only appear here, then it is perhaps best that I just continue as normal as I have been currently been doing.

I am even terrified of 'logging in' if I wake up from sleeping simple because it contradicts when I write that I am going to sleep now. As if time travellers are not permitted to change their mind about something.

Also, this internet forum system is very new to us. As well as customs and mannerisms of your culture. But myself and Tess are very intelligent, and can easily adapt. However, if wording and ease in communication becomes more normalized, it is assumed thus and therefore that it is suspicious. However, anybody here could jump back 200 years and within a short period of time could learn, understand, and blend in more discreetly within the population you are visiting. This results from having your intelligence, observational skills, and insight from your current 2005 existence. You learn quicker, you have great knowledge about human behavoir, you can observe better, and so forth.

The intense focus or being on the 'look out' for errors could better be replaced with more insightful observation, contemplation, or appreciation towards meaning and ideas being expressed versus panic and abruptness towards tiny errors. For example, while I have not gone into a tremendous amount of details yet about our life in your future, I have presented a tremendous amount of insight which could be highly advantageous to you and your people. And this has only been within a few days. Yet, without grand details of other aspects, anything myself or Tess has offered can easily be dismissed, rejected, or ignored.

I learned in history about the so-called 'age of enlightment' during this time period. It is wrought with errors. Great blame is directed towards concepts such as the government and military, yet very little blame is directed towards what each individual can do or is not doing.

As stated in one of my previous messages, your new physiological process of 'remote viewing' serves as an example. Almost a decade of this knowledge is being available to people of your time period, yet virtually no mass large scale attempts yet to find stolen and tortured human children, to expose corruption on a large scale, and so forth. Yet, within that 10 years, there will be a tremendous amount of 'chatter' putting blame on whatever concept that is presumed to be 'holding back enlightenment'. Yet, again, in 10 years - if a collective effort of action took place - an incredible amount of corruption could have been exposed already, a tremendous amount of secrets could have been revealed, and a tremendous amount of missing children could have been found which would result in the general population becoming amazed by this physiological process. Instead, direct action is replaced with 'running around in circles theorizing'. 10 years of massive change could have occured. 10 years of massive change did NOT occur.

Observe your enlightened-based radio broadcasts being broadcasted daily or nightly to millions of humans. Day after day, night after night, millions of people hearing and learning new ideas. Year after year. But what results? People learning new concepts. But look around. No change. Millions of your people year after year knowing and learning, but not doing. My Templar contact, George, told me about this and we had a long discussion about this specifically this evening.

There is so much power within you Marc as a human individual to begin, effectuate, or make dire positive change. Positive change will not occur any other way. Your governments will not do it, your corporations and high wealthy individuals will not do it, but the mass population can do it easily and quickly through the power of choice followed up with action.

I would like to remind you also that sometimes and most often the secrets of mysteries are already out in the open or accessable. Sometimes, and most often, theorizing or always seeking new theories can be a trap.

For example, people in your time theorize about the 'hall of records' which is located in the Metropolitan Giza. People want to find it, people feel or know it is there, people try to figure out its existence. And this has been occuring for the last 25 solar years as George has described to me. However, in 'plain' and open access, the spells and incantations of our ancient Earth Egyptian culture for gaining access to the 'Rosteau' has been documented and been available for your last 75 solar years - within discovery and re-publishing of ancient writings such as 'Book of Am Duat', 'Book of Caverns', 'Book of The Dead', and 'Book of Gates'. However, not one single person in your public culture has used this information to gain access to these vaults. Yet, the secrets of access is right there and present and available to any human at this current time. It may require a little effort, however the information is present and available. People of your time, in their search for these vaults, would 'opt for' and default only to acquire knowledge from popular printed book, rather than put to test and work with the verbal and symbolic rituals as outlined in detail within ancient writings. The Templar network will reveal all this in due time, since modern humanity 'just cannot figure out the basics of logic and action'.

Urgently Marc, the knowledge you and others seek is available, accessable, and is openly and readily there. 'Dancing in circles' with conspiracy chatter or always wanting or demanding the government or your media to validate things you feel or know is there, is a pure waste of time. Why have not your people learned this yet? Where also is your creativity? If the government of your Americas is not helping, bypass this nonsense and direct attention and action towards other governments, such as your nation of India. You may find that putting pressure in that direction might be more resultful and just may be more welcoming. Send your mailings, hopes, and urgencies to your congress people of the Americas and what will result? Can you predict - nothing? However, if scientists, educators, and government people within the region of India began to receive millions of requests from people of the Americas - day after day, week after week, year after year - just maybe something else will happen. Where is your creativity? Other governments can be easily influenced much more than your government of the Americas. Bypassing governments in a highly creative and consistent basis is even a better route. There are millions of scientists across the entire planet of Earth. Yet - however - people in your so-called 'truth seeking' culture place pressure only on highly financially controlled scientists within the Americas.

All this grand positive change all you people are missing out on purely by lack of creativity and intense direct action efforts. Direct action is not about demanding change, it is about making change through creative and consistent means.

DWOMT

I'm curious Rostin, is "Star Trek" still popular in your time? That's if you're familiar with "Star Trek".

Swedish Sourcerer

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7017833/about the Egypt pyramid thing

a qoute:
"For example, people in your time theorize about the 'hall of records' which is located in the Metropolitan Giza. People want to find it, people feel or know it is there, people try to figure out its existence. And this has been occuring for the last 25 solar years as George has described to me. However, in 'plain' and open access, the spells and incantations of our ancient Earth Egyptian culture for gaining access to the 'Rosteau' has been documented and been available for your last 75 solar years - within discovery and re-publishing of ancient writings such as 'Book of Am Duat', 'Book of Caverns', 'Book of The Dead', and 'Book of Gates'"

i would say the cavity between the paws of the sphinx is a good one to start with..+the great pyramid has alot of hollows wich they cant acces so far.
Time traveller or not this is really intresting.

rostin jarmor

Hello. Popped back briefly to inform you that someone is helping me create a "blog" in the internet:

http://rostinjarmor.blogspot.com/

Hello Dwomt. No. That television/film production is not popular. However, it is available in the historical entertainment archives which any person can access in their residential homes at any time. Statistics on live world viewership are available at any given moment, however of course I cannot access these stats right now. I have viewed some epizodes here recently however they are much older than the ones I viewed as a child although George informs me these are the latest or fairly recent.

It is an extremely unusual experience to observe your current television broadcasts which our culture deems as being very old. However, still disappointing that I cannot access broadcasts from other of your countries from here in Metropolitan Toronto.

Tess has some favorite television broadcasts now which she views or records. Daily Planet. Trailer Park Boys. Reno 911. Sienfeld. Fashion Television. Sex Into The City. Lazy Town. Simpsons. Starting Over. I have a difficult time understanding the joking on some broadcasts. My favorites here are Trailer Park Boys. Reno 911. Sienfeld. CSpan. Larry King. Americans Most Wanted. Myth Busters. Americans Chopper. That 70teez Show. News and music channel.