Hello

rostin jarmor

Re: Hello

Hello Swedish Sourcerer. What is the point you are trying to express?

My point was that people having been searching, however have never used the actual method our ancient Earth Egyptians used to enter access into.

I will have to discuss with George about these muons to know if they can detect that deep. Tess may know from her science studies. The Vaults of Stellar Transportation, developed by planetoid Titan culture, are approximately 10 kilometers below the land surface near that location below Metropolitan Giza. They are known and used daily in our time period, as well as other ancient transportation vaults. And we passed by the sealed version after our time movement, when travelling from the Abydos Energetic Lab through the undersurface tunnel - from Abydos to Nova Scotia in your December.2004. Nova Scotia being where George met us and arranged land transportation to our final Metropolitan Toronto destination.

sinister

Just checking in again to wonder why you haven't elaborated on the whole "Templar" issue. You asked a bunch of questions towards me, with the understanding you would elaborate, I answered, and now nothing? I know you're both from the "future", but literacy is still around then right?

Swedish Sourcerer

Some scientist are trying to find cavities, maybe not the old egyptan way but still a method new to us, so speaking of 2005 knowledge this is new to us.
I find this subject about the Giza great pyramid really intresting as Erich Von D?nicken wrote that the pyramid could not have been built within the time span that they are with the knowledge of construction we have today- to many stoneblocks to little time- he suggested E.Ts built them along time ago as a referens mark for space navigation and after that we humans mimicked there pyramids and built new ones all over the world, by the way water erosion on the sphinx suggest its far older than previously thought.
I think we all need to dig deep to find the answer within the pyramids

By the way I find your story really intresting Rostin and Im looking forward to read more from you

rostin jarmor

Hello. Kenny, who is a grandson of George, taught me how to make messages outside of the internet with "Word" then bring them into the internet later. This method is so helpful because I can take my time making longer messages using the portable flat computer in the solarium, without keeping the big computer busy. The family of George is here often using the bigger computer. However, Kenny needs to know the following, in his words:

"What is the maximum amount of characters allowable in the reply field?"

I am under the assumption someone here knows the answer to this?

Lucidus

Just a little tip here Rostin. You have complained that you are being held to a high grammatical standard. But you set the rules when you made this statement:

I am very frightened somewhat in interacting with people here resulting from a fear of language and mannerism miscommunication. The English language has been preserved and does continue in your future, but the forms of expression seem to be somewhat in variation. Expression often known as 'slang' are not common in our time period. The family lineage I hold tries to maintain a specific communication process which contains clarity and preciseness. This can be compared in your culture as 'street talk' versus 'royalty'

When I ran my hoax, I made many, many, typos and grammer mistakes and nobody even mentioned it. The reason was because I did not tell people that my language would be of "clarity and preciseness". Anyway you may refer to the thread entitled "how to prepare for your hoax" , it clearly warns that you should not make language an issue. See how much irritation you would have saved yourself if you had heeded that advice?

StarLord

Rostin, Tess,

I have to tell you, your excessive verbage is a shield that you hide behind. It's pure crap. You say that you are stressing? Welcome to the club. Either make or get off the pot. You are hedgeing, circumnavigating the deep issue of one penultimate issue, the very obvious and serious lack of PROOF.

You would make a great politician because you talk, talk, talk, blah, blah, blah and say nothing of import. Other than the fact that time travelers need a Blog Spot *cough *cough, it helps the reception from the future right?

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF??????

You have spent hours writing about trite, banal nonsense and said nothing of import. What can you possibly offer to prove what you say is the truth?

gl100

You have spent hours writing about trite, banal nonsense and said nothing of import.

These people have an eeire resemblence to The Carpenters. Starlord, quick, crank up some Creedence so I can cleanse my soul.

Felic--

'I had a friend that used to think like that, he bought a used car, ONCE.'

'I have to tell you, your excessive verbage is a shield that you hide behind. It's pure crap. You say that you are stressing? Welcome to the club. Either make or get off the pot. You are hedgeing, circumnavigating the deep issue of one penultimate issue, the very obvious and serious lack of PROOF.

You would make a great politician because you talk, talk, talk, blah, blah, blah and say nothing of import. Other than the fact that time travelers need a Blog Spot *cough *cough, it helps the reception from the future right?'

Lack of proof is no grounds for a debunking. It seems to me that you are only glancing over these posts. The 'time traveller' in question is irrelevant; a hoaxer could easily devise some way of posting 'proof' as you see it, but you would only find errors with it and try to turn it against them. The art of revealing a hoaxer is to talk them into debunking themselves. Abusing people so is vulgar and unproductive.

You consider yourself an intellectual Starlord. You are also a very angry person. Please bear in mind that this forum is not the place for you to vent that anger at lesser beings, myself included.

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Cool runnings G 100, ?how bout sumtin from Cozmos Factory Mon?[/b]

I vaguely remember my brother telling me about them. Weren't they from somewhere in Asia? Can't say I recall any songs though.

I do think that we need a theme song for this tale though. He/she did say that they were musical archeologists. Let me recommend a couple. King Crimson's 21st Century Schizoid Man and The Traveling Wilburys' Tweeter and the Monkey Man come to mind.