Hello

tessara jarmor

Re: Hello

Howdie Frog186. I will respond soon.

Howdie Sinister. I am under the assumption that is not your real name? If so, it sounds so sinister. Yeeee. My younger brother, whom I enjoy now naming as Rosta, asked me to respond to a question here. Before I do, I would like to express that I have enjoyed reading all the responses and questions here inside this internet communication forum. I have made many interesting observations and I have suggested to Ros that just prior to our exit from your culture that we should write up all of our observations for our parting message.

The reason why I am replying here now is because I have a significantly much more awareness and knowledge about the Templar network than Ros does. Ros is still a child and is not as intelligent as myself or his other sisters. Yeeee! In truth, our father is a Templar and I had lived in the Chornell community for just under one solar year during my anthropology training when I was 20 years of age. I made all the Templar arrangements for this time movement after myself and Ros agreed to visit here. I will try to explain a few concepts and it might require followup clarification on my part. Before this however, I would like to ask you a few questions:

1 - Why do you assume that the "elite caste" are in any way the same as the true and original and present Templar group?

2 - Why do you assume that the ancient technology in possession of the Templars would have surfaced and be revealed at your current time period and not later as your near future will reveal? Also, why do you feel that because this knowledge has not yet been known and revealed throughout your current Earth time cycle that therefore they do not have access to this technology or information?

3 - Why do you assume that Ros' mention of the Templars therefore is deemed as conspiracy related?

4 - Why, after sensing the overall meaning of your thoughts, do you feel that the Templars or other ancient mystical communities are negative agenda based? Only because your modern political corruption has often given themselves these Templar titles and namings within their private men's organizations?

Thank You. Tess

tessara jarmor

Howdie Frog186. Thank you for your recent questions. Myself and Ros will do our best to respond to each and everything asked of us. Ros is using the printing machine and the yellow pen to denote each reponse that he has yet to reply to.

However I am curious about your comment that suggests myself or my younger brother may be worried or concerned you are a "government agent". Where does this fear notion come from? As I have learned in history training, there are certainly examples of the occassional 'truth speaker' having their actions suppressed. However, mere observation of your vast internet communication method and print publishing method reveals clearly that literally millions of people in your current time period are freely, openly, and prolifically sharing un-orthodox information, theories, and even advanced scientific developments with little, if minor, retribution by your governments. Do you not realize yet that this illusion of conspiracy is more of a hinderance to your overall venture out of spiritual darkness? Have you not yet realized the advantages and power force of the collective population mindset which can choose in an instant to say 'we are not being controlled by them, our information is in abundance in many ways and will always increase, and revealing more truths is not going to bring harm to any of us'? Do you not see the disadvantage of remaining in an illusion of fear whereby you fear to use your real name on the internet when discussing un-orthodox subjects? Do you not realize yet that this fear illusion is something put upon your current culture only to prevent dire positive changes?

Why would Ros or myself have any fear that you were a "government agent"? Do you really expect and predict one of your government groups is going to suddenly eliminate our appearance into the internet, delete all our messages (yet keep the others), and eliminate our messages that become automatically archived in other areas of your internet system? These fears can be best titled as "silly", and only serve to maintain a certain limiting psychological mindset.

When Ros and myself eventually state the exact location of the time movement chamber we used to get here, I can guarantee without a doubt this information will remain in the internet, appear elsewhere in the internet, and will be accessable or findable 2, 3, or more years from now in the internet. The location may also be recorded in printed books, may be mentioned to the ears of millions of people on your radio broadcasts, and so forth. I sense that you can predict the same outcome.

Information is not being controlled. It is prolific beyond what your 'blinders' allow you to realize. Important technology might be 'thwarted' from the mainstream by corporate or media agendas present in this time period, however millions of people are free to investigate, discuss, theorize, acquire, develop, build, and use 'alternative' technology in the privacy of their residential homes or private meeting places of those who share a similar goal.

I do not feel that you realize just how much power is within your reach as an individual. Waiting for your mainstream culture to accept un-orthodox matters is a pure waste of time. Why stand infront of wall and bang against it over and over in an attempt to walk in a forward direction? Turn to the right or left, navigate yourself around it, re-direct yourself in the forward direction, and leave that wall behind you. You may be alone, while your culture remains bouncing against that wall, but look ahead at what you see now: the whole open universe is there.

Tess

pieceofaman

tessara you called your brther a child in one of your posts. He said that he was 26. In this time period that is adult age. He would be considered a man. Is it different in your time period?

Also do you like music, if so what genre?

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"tessara jarmor\")</div>
Howdie Frog186. Thank you for your recent questions. Myself and Ros will do our best to respond to each and everything asked of us. Ros is using the printing machine and the yellow pen to denote each reponse that he has yet to reply to.

However I am curious about your comment that suggests myself or my younger brother may be worried or concerned you are a \"government agent\". Where does this fear notion come from? As I have learned in history training, there are certainly examples of the occassional 'truth speaker' having their actions suppressed. However, mere observation of your vast internet communication method and print publishing method reveals clearly that literally millions of people in your current time period are freely, openly, and prolifically sharing un-orthodox information, theories, and even advanced scientific developments with little, if minor, retribution by your governments. Do you not realize yet that this illusion of conspiracy is more of a hinderance to your overall venture out of spiritual darkness? Have you not yet realized the advantages and power force of the collective population mindset which can choose in an instant to say 'we are not being controlled by them, our information is in abundance in many ways and will always increase, and revealing more truths is not going to bring harm to any of us'? Do you not see the disadvantage of remaining in an illusion of fear whereby you fear to use your real name on the internet when discussing un-orthodox subjects? Do you not realize yet that this fear illusion is something put upon your current culture only to prevent dire positive changes?

Why would Ros or myself have any fear that you were a \"government agent\"? Do you really expect and predict one of your government groups is going to suddenly eliminate our appearance into the internet, delete all our messages (yet keep the others), and eliminate our messages that become automatically archived in other areas of your internet system? These fears can be best titled as \"silly\", and only serve to maintain a certain limiting psychological mindset.

When Ros and myself eventually state the exact location of the time movement chamber we used to get here, I can guarantee without a doubt this information will remain in the internet, appear elsewhere in the internet, and will be accessable or findable 2, 3, or more years from now in the internet. The location may also be recorded in printed books, may be mentioned to the ears of millions of people on your radio broadcasts, and so forth. I sense that you can predict the same outcome.

Information is not being controlled. It is prolific beyond what your 'blinders' allow you to realize. Important technology might be 'thwarted' from the mainstream by corporate or media agendas present in this time period, however millions of people are free to investigate, discuss, theorize, acquire, develop, build, and use 'alternative' technology in the privacy of their residential homes or private meeting places of those who share a similar goal.

I do not feel that you realize just how much power is within your reach as an individual. Waiting for your mainstream culture to accept un-orthodox matters is a pure waste of time. Why stand infront of wall and bang against it over and over in an attempt to walk in a forward direction? Turn to the right or left, navigate yourself around it, re-direct yourself in the forward direction, and leave that wall behind you. You may be alone, while your culture remains bouncing against that wall, but look ahead at what you see now: the whole open universe is there.

Tess[/b]

Tess, time traveller or not, you just helped me with that post and made me feel a bit at ease.

I think people in this time kind of enjoy (I know I do) conspiracies. We like to argue about weather or not the government is hiding UFO's that crashed at Roswell, we like to tell eachother ghost stories, talk about religion etc.

Welcome to the boards Tess.

Marc (I don't mind using my real name)

tessara jarmor

Howdie Pieceofman. No, my brother is still a infant. Did you not know? He still wears training perz, or diapers as you title them currently. Yeeeee! Surely you realize that it is the job of an older sister to tease their sub-siblings?

However to ensure you are still not confused by my teasing, yes Ros is a grown male with the title of 'man'. Although he still puts his right thumb into his mouth when he sleeps. Yeeeeeeee!

pieceofaman

Howdie Pieceofman. No, my brother is still a infant. Did you not know? He still wears training perz, or diapers as you title them currently. Yeeeee! Surely you realize that it is the job of an older sister to tease their sub-siblings?

However to ensure you are still not confused by my teasing, yes Ros is a grown male with the title of 'man'. Although he still puts his right thumb into his mouth when he sleeps. Yeeeeeeee![/b]

thanks for clearing that up for me.

I noticed you say yeeee alot! is that something they say in your time period just as people type hahahaha to refer to laughter?

sinister

If you do follow this up with a post detailing exactly who these "Templars" you refer to are, it would help a lot. Of course, Templar is just a name, and perhaps I jumped too quickly on that, but since you haven't given any new info about them, I'll just answer your questions.

1 - Why do you assume that the "elite caste" are in any way the same as the true and original and present Templar group?
The Order of the Templars, which began during the Crusades has always, is currently, and probably always will be a symbol of the elite. The group began as a group of bored, rich, elite kids who decided to ravage the nations of Islam at that time. And thus, the Crusades. The Templars are just one part of what I see as a massive, extending network of control. Many prefer to call this "The Illuminati", but that may or may not still be around.

2 - Why do you assume that the ancient technology in possession of the Templars would have surfaced and be revealed at your current time period and not later as your near future will reveal? Also, why do you feel that because this knowledge has not yet been known and revealed throughout your current Earth time cycle that therefore they do not have access to this technology or information?
a) Actually, in my post, I assumed that it wouldn't. If these are the same Templars, they would have used this "ancient technology" ages ago to completely secure their own vision of the world, which is, in my belief, the New World Order, or some variation on that.
B) Same as above I guess. I'm not willing to believe that these elite who have been planning societies' paths for ages wouldn't use the technology. And if that's the case, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

3 - Why do you assume that Ros' mention of the Templars therefore is deemed as conspiracy related?
I deemed it that because as you can see on this forum, many types of people share the same interests. I, for instance, am interested in time travel, anomolies, ancient technology, and what I guess you could call conspiracy theories. Often I see these things go hand in hand, and I noticed that your "brother" would constantly include the name in his posts. Since it is safe to assume that most hoaxers on this board will be board lurkers or board members (or members of other similar boards), it makes sense to me that a hoaxer would include some piece relating to the Illuminati conspiracy.

4 - Why, after sensing the overall meaning of your thoughts, do you feel that the Templars or other ancient mystical communities are negative agenda based? Only because your modern political corruption has often given themselves these Templar titles and namings within their private men's organizations?
I don't see the Templars as spiritually based. They began as what I would consider a Roman Catholic joke (a bunch of soldiers killing people for fun due to boredom in the name of the Papacy at the time). I have no ill will towards spiritual/mystical communities, in fact I enjoy learning everything I can about it, and am a practicing member of the Reibukan teaching. To me, the Templars represent money, power, and control, as a facet of the Illuminati.

I will say that I find it odd that you were able to catch all of the implications of what I was talking about. It seems you're just as well-versed in "conspiracy theory" as I am.

tessara jarmor

Sorry. Yes I do enjoy music very much. Mostly the genre of burge slap, which is a style of 'rock' music from the street culture of Metropolitan Achcee on the Mantidu planetiod. You may be interested to know that all your current time period music is well preserved and available and accessable in our time period, and as well has made its way to other populated planetoids.

Perhaps people here don't realize yet, and I am not sure if Rostin has mentioned, in our time period we truly live in an international cosmic culture. Non human species made their first large scale public appearance on Earth in your Gregorian year of 2019. More came soon after. As well, certain Earth animal species (such as the Macaques and the Clymenes) have acquired intellect consciousness and we are able to fully communicate with them (electronic translation methods) although they are still restrictive in terms of their physical mobility limits. The Clymenes do not have human hands, per say, and still require movement under the ocean but they still offer their community opinions and expertise in certain issues.

Yeee is me laughing. I see you describe it as hahaha, which I guess works as well.

Lucidus

Sorry. Yes I do enjoy music very much. Mostly the genre of burge slap, which is a style of 'rock' music from the street culture of Metropolitan Achcee on the Mantidu planetiod. You may be interested to know that all your current time period music is well preserved and available and accessable in our time period, and as well has made its way to other populated planetoids.

Perhaps people here don't realize yet, and I am not sure if Rostin has mentioned, in our time period we truly live in an international cosmic culture. Non human species made their first large scale public appearance on Earth in your Gregorian year of 2019. More came soon after. As well, certain Earth animal species (such as the Macaques and the Clymenes) have acquired intellect consciousness and we are able to fully communicate with them (electronic translation methods) although they are still restrictive in terms of their physical mobility limits. The Clymenes do not have human hands, per say, and still require movement under the ocean but they still offer their community opinions and expertise in certain issues.

Yeee is me laughing. ?I see you describe it as hahaha, which I guess works as well.[/b]

I have to admit I thought your story was just a hoax, but when you made this statement about Macaques I knew it must be true. In your time, we have finally dumbed the culture down to the point where monkeys are considered intelligent. I guess it had to happen sooner or later.:(

yeyeman9

Hey Tess, welcome! I am glad you decided to join us to. I got a few questions if you dont mind:

1)All this doom and gloom prophecies regarding 2010-2015 that there will be a massive war and such, are they true?
2)Are people in your time more spiritual?
3)Are there still Popes around your time?

That is pretty much it, thanks a lot for taking your time to answer my questions. If you have any questions regarding our time, do not hesitate and ask away! Yeee! hehe.

Cheers
Yeyeman9