Hello

rostin jarmor

Re: Hello

Frog186. How do we make drawings and diagrams into the internet? Tess has started to create some on the paper. Do we need to make photography of it then enter them into the photobucket?

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Reichen Minogue should be hauling Garbage for a living, at least that way he still gets to carry all that crap around, and it's good for the environment.[/b]

Hello. Tessara only mentioned Dr. Minogue because he is well known in our time period as an important name from the past. Likewise, her husband worked at the Kingston Sound Chamber which is still being maintained.

Young Ken is making internet searching now for Tess as she is trying to make a long listings of people from your time period which hold name into our time period. It is difficult because only a few are from the Americas, therefore many of the internet seaching is in other languages, which sometimes makes searching impossible for Ken. There are no transcom integrations in your time period I assume.

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sinister\")</div>
listed @gmail.com. Aren't those email addresses invitation-based? Does anyone else think that's a little strange coming from a time traveller?[/b]

Hello. Kenny made the email address locations. I have one too: [email protected]

Tess wants to return home for her birthrite - her birth day - in your July. We have not made the decision yet. More time is available for decision. If we do, I will return with Leena's husband Johrn. He works on the lightnaut from Earth to Titan and Tethys.

rostin jarmor

Variables void

A vast depth of new variables is omitted from inside this internet forum. Variables that could quite easily reshape this forum into a more direct road to truth and higher knowledge.

Only the insightful will be able to understand this.

Only the resourceful will be able to make correction and take new action.

Only the submissive (or spiritual) can admit error.

As you say in your time period: "suit yourself".

Choices and new healthier ways of doing things are always available and result in immense positive change. Unfortunately, your culture has not even figured out these basics, or at least is not 'apt' to put this philosophy into action.

As stated in a previous posting, your physiological new process of 'remote viewing' has been available in your public for almost 10 solar years. Yet, in 10 solar years, no large scale effort - or none at all rather - is taking place to find each and every of your stolen and raped children. Likewise, this process is not being used to 'once and for all' find those grand secrets on your planet in your current time period. 10 solar years of amazing change within a vast array of applications. However, with your choices, 10 of your years has accomplished virtually nothing. Very delinquent and irresponsible.

Really, such powers with many approaches at your fingertips. Yet everybody seems to prefer to remain on ground zero putting blaming on your governments for everything.

Rostin

rostin jarmor

Re: Variables void

I should add in addition, that the preditability that my expression will be viewed only as agressiveness and not keen insight and will most likely result in slanderous attacks or focus towards other directions. (Perhaps not now though since I mentioned this prediction. If I did not make mention, the 'odds' of it manifesting are/would reach more accuracy.)

However, this is common in your time period culture. The inability to accept criticism. Even less ability to correct error and make new change. There is always that perfect justification, debate, or mis-direction to avoid advanced and quick growth. Correct? Your culture are Masters of this.

I could offer forth a long list of new changes to this internet forum which could result in remarkable new approaches to truth seeking. However, it would be nice to see it done yourself through contemplation. Without a doubt, by myself not mentioning the changes, may result in some childish conspiracy of 'he offered to help, but refused. see, he is fraudulent'. Or other aways to mis-direct attention from the dire importance of my expression and insight.

Rostin

DWOMT

Re: Variables void

I say that we should just ignore Ros and his sister's babbling from now on. He thinks we're the fools because we won't "blindly" believe him. He's a fake and is just not giving it up. I say before anyone else posts in this thread or any of his other threads to just ignore him from now on. If we keep responding and pestering him he'll just keep posting to stroke his ego. Let's everyone just ignore him and move on, he'll get bored and go away :grin:

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
Frog186. How do we make drawings and diagrams into the internet? Tess has started to create some on the paper. Do we need to make photography of it then enter them into the photobucket?[/b]

Rostin, The best way to do this is to connect a scanner to the computer. It a 'copier' type device. I'm sure George can find one easily for you to connect.

Marc

virtualgirl

Well guys...I'm starting to feel like a broken record. During the time that I have been a member on this forum, I have read many times that all TT'ers are wanted and welcomed but from what I'm reading it looks more like a village of torch bearers chasing the monster to his doom. I think if you have questions for them, ask it but there is no need for ridicule. If they choose to prove something to you, one way or the other, so be it. But if they choose not to, you can talk and be their friend.

Maybe they are real, maybe they are good storytellers. Either way, it doesn't really matter does it.

By the way, I think if they did post pics of something, that would also be shreaded in posts. The fact is, everyone on here wants to believe but really doesn't believe. Whether it's these two or another two. If it were Titor, it would be no different would it.

So, now everyone can get mad at me. I had to get that off my chest.

VG

yeyeman9

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Well guys...I'm starting to feel like a broken record. During the time that I have been a member on this forum, I have read many times that all TT'ers are wanted and welcomed but from what I'm reading it looks more like a village of torch bearers chasing the monster to his doom. I think if you have questions for them, ask it but there is no need for ridicule. If they choose to prove something to you, one way or the other, so be it. But if they choose not to, you can talk and be their friend.

Maybe they are real, maybe they are good storytellers. Either way, it doesn't really matter does it.

By the way, I think if they did post pics of something, that would also be shreaded in posts. The fact is, everyone on here wants to believe but really doesn't believe. Whether it's these two or another two. If it were Titor, it would be no different would it.

So, now everyone can get mad at me. I had to get that off my chest.

VG[/b]

I agree with you 100%!