Hello

darkbreed

Re: Hello

Excellent Dream_Girl! This is really good proof of what many of us here allready believe, that Tess & Ros is one person, and unlikely any of the persons on the pics he posted. He is most probably Reichen Minogue, and btw I got a email from Minogue that made my suspicion stronger, I told him I found his site intersting and would like more information about his claims on the sites and he answered this:

\"compliments? then you drag my name through the mud on some forum that
some yeyeman person asked me about? not a good way to get my attention.\"

So obviously he knows of what is going on here, and I can only think it is because he IS Tess/Ros

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jhani\")</div>
Rostin, The best way to do this is to connect a scanner to the computer. It a 'copier' type device. I'm sure George can find one easily for you to connect.[/b]

Hello Marc. Yes thank you. When I finally spoke to Kenny he told me the same. They are going out to purchase a "scanner" from the store this week or next so we can put Tess' new diagrams into the internet.

Rostin

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Gadfly\")</div>
It just \"burns\" me when someone bursts my balloon![/b]

Hello. You are 'bursting your own balloon'. Myself and Tess only came into this forum 4 or 5 of your days ago yet we are here until your summer time. Since 4 or so days ago you have all demanded so much but refuse to give myself and Tess familiarity and learning time or even a kind welcoming as fellow humans. Even small grammatical errors we make are grand "proofs" that our story is invalid.

It is your own lack of impatience, assumptions, and inability to 'fathom' other variables beyond your conditioning which is making the implosion of your balloon toys.

However, this is a normal observation well known in our time period regarding people of your time. Error and blame is directed outward, rather than admission of error or 'quirks' within.

Even yesterday myself and Tess observed two men on your roadway making argument of each other because their motor vehicles made minor impact with each other. We observed what happened, and the subsequent arguements. Both made errors in judgement when navigating their vehicles. However, when they were arguing, both could not admit error but instead put the blame on each other. It was humorous, and 'sad' to watch at the same time. Two adult men behaving like children who blame each other. The degree of their angry was observed by Tess to be probably proportionate to the level of insecurity and inability they had to submit to acknowlegement of their error. It is a common psychological response in your time period. Deny errors, blame others, create "fancy" justifications to avoid 'facing' inner possible insecurities or to maintain a mask over errors.

The situation on the roadway was resolved by one of the passenger women in the vehicles. Which also was interesting, but not surprising to either myself or Tess.

As myself or Tess revealed before, perhaps on another topic, only after you make major upgrades in your quality of interaction with other humans will your heart capacity be elevated enough to gain higher secrets and higher knowledge. In the same manner that criminals have a difficult time reaching normal levels of social behavoir, your interactions with others will determine if you are able to reach normal levels of spiritual levels. Qualities of interaction include admission of error, holding and maintaing patience beyond 3 or 4 days, and so much more that Tess will express and provide examples of on our new 'blog'.

Within another topic in this forum, Tess revealed a tip. A hint. Something that must be included in the process of time travelling. That hint is the inclusion of celestial angular mechanics in the process of time travel. Whether through a radionic process as in your "HDR" units, or an electrical process of higher advancement. However, quickly after her expression, her comments were criticized by people on this forum. With focus on yet another conspiracy assumption. As a criminal can most usually only run circles around their own behavoir and not reach a normal levels of maturity, likewise with your behavoir on this forum. Running around in circles of assumption, conspiracy, and limited variables. Yet a clear secret was presented, and completely ignored or even "shot down".

The implosion of your balloons is really your own fault. George refers to most people here - not all, but most - as 'armchair researchers'. After explaining this terminology to me, I would have to agree.

Rostin

sinister

I don't think any of us are willing to sift through your trashy sci-fi to find any hidden "meanings". If they were there, you should understand that hiding secrets in your dialogue, one way or the other, does not present a comfortable or open-minded environment. If you truly had something meaningful to pass on to us, you would have had no problem providing proof or listening to US. Ya, you may be the big "time traveller", but if you're still human, you should treat our questions and claims as just as valuable as your own...ya trash is really the only word. Not only did you lie to us for 4 days (sorry but, not addressing any of the evidence in this thread just makes you look more guilty), but it's stunning to me that you would have the audacity to post a final message like this. I do hope that was your final message right? You clearly have some problems with the world you're living in, as do all of us, but insulting our world through the perspective of someone outside our world is pretty weak man. If you really have problems with the way the world is right now, step up and say it. We don't need vague life lessons from a proved liar about how we should or shouldn't act. You have plenty of websites, so why don't you use one for a beneficial purpose, talk from your own perspective (christ, your own name if anything), and voice your opinion. By the way, your writing and creative genius need some work.

Keroscene

Hello, Rostin and Tess I read the posts and so very interesting. I live only a few hours from Toronto and have unlimited access to the internet from work and home. I was wondering if you would be interesting in meeting. I have never met a time traveler nor have met anyone who claims to be a time traveler. I tell my friends how I have posted here and most laugh it off with cynnical humor. If you have any ID to cross the border with could prob even show some cool stuff in upstate NY. I'm not too interested in which questions you can and not awnser, but am interested in meeting the people who made these claims. I read so much on John Titor but never read once of someone asking if they could meet him and always wondered why, even if its all fake they could say they actually met them in person. In response to why people use fake names-alot of times I try to use my real name (Scott) but says its already been taken by another user. On xbox live when I made my first account I had just spilled kerosene on some pants and the smell was overwhelming so now its the name I use for pretty much everything. I have been to Toronto many times and if my friend gets a check hes been waiting for we will definitley be going there this weekend for some club action. If u do or dont want to meet please explain in detail why. I dont have anything to hide and leave a trail on the net like a slug so if you're scared I could tell why. People on here do try to burn TT's at the stake, poor people, so many of them seem so angry yet so intelligent with their very cleverly worded replies and ridicules. I have also seen posted many times "I hope you find what you are looking for"..indeed...

rostin jarmor

Hello Keroscene. Thank you for your kind words. It is refreshing.

There is no way that myself or my sister can take the risk of meeting someone from this forum or anybody else who knows that myself and Tess are time movers unless they are presented to us or 'filtered' to us by our contact George. This should not be viewed as an assumption against or towards you personally. Most likely you are a nice person. However, we just cannot take that risk whatsoever. It is very easy for someone to pose as being friendly, yet release forth a weapon in person towards us if that person has another agenda. Worse, someone captures my sister. While I have the means to locate her if such an event happened, there is no way I would allow that she experiences even 5 seconds of fear. We do interact with strangers here but only on a limited basis in public settings where nobody is expecting us. Naturally, we do not tell people we are from your future.

Perhaps, the skeptics here will rationalize my logic into another direction. Or 'nit pick' at each word and expand those words into some brand new "theory". However, it is 'pure and simple'. I just cannot take the risk. Hope you understand and thank you again for your kind words.

I am considering returning to your time period of G2/6 with a friend and bring with us some technologies and visuals of our time period. Perhaps something similar to your television and dvd whereby we can show you our time period. However, we cannot use the time movement method that myself and Tess did because with this method we could not bring any objects including our clothing. There are other methods of moving through time however it is all just so dangerous to the human body. We chose the 'more natural' method using the device developed in far ancient times. However, we cannot transport objects with this method.

If certain events in your time period have occured by the time myself and my friend Johrn return, I am very interested in 'going public' in person with whatever item or items we bring from our time period and openly meet with people whom we do not know. Simply because if we bring with us technology from our future it should be assumed we will also bring with us personal protection methods.

Rostin

Keroscene

Thank you for your reply. I understand your concerns for yourself and sister (I have 2 sisters as well and would die for them). Your method of time travel reminds me of the Terminator movies where they are naked when traveling, check it out if ya get a chance its a trilogy and one of my personal favs. I have to clock out for work now (if u can call this work) but am interested in the monkeys u spoke of. Weren't they used in a world war or something? I seen where scientists have tried to explain their existence on a remote island to no avail except for I think our army sending them there for some reason I'll see if I can find more on this when I get home, u might be interested.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
Hello. You are 'bursting your own balloon'. Myself and Tess only came into this forum 4 or 5 of your days ago yet we are here until your summer time. Since 4 or so days ago you have all demanded so much but refuse to give myself and Tess familiarity and learning time or even a kind welcoming as fellow humans. Even small grammatical errors we make are grand \"proofs\" that our story is invalid.

It is your own lack of impatience, assumptions, and inability to 'fathom' other variables beyond your conditioning which is making the implosion of your balloon toys.

However, this is a normal observation well known in our time period regarding people of your time. Error and blame is directed outward, rather than admission of error or 'quirks' within.

Even yesterday myself and Tess observed two men on your roadway making argument of each other because their motor vehicles made minor impact with each other. We observed what happened, and the subsequent arguements. Both made errors in judgement when navigating their vehicles. However, when they were arguing, both could not admit error but instead put the blame on each other. It was humorous, and 'sad' to watch at the same time. Two adult men behaving like children who blame each other. The degree of their angry was observed by Tess to be probably proportionate to the level of insecurity and inability they had to submit to acknowlegement of their error. It is a common psychological response in your time period. Deny errors, blame others, create \"fancy\" justifications to avoid 'facing' inner possible insecurities or to maintain a mask over errors.

The situation on the roadway was resolved by one of the passenger women in the vehicles. Which also was interesting, but not surprising to either myself or Tess.

As myself or Tess revealed before, perhaps on another topic, only after you make major upgrades in your quality of interaction with other humans will your heart capacity be elevated enough to gain higher secrets and higher knowledge. In the same manner that criminals have a difficult time reaching normal levels of social behavoir, your interactions with others will determine if you are able to reach normal levels of spiritual levels. Qualities of interaction include admission of error, holding and maintaing patience beyond 3 or 4 days, and so much more that Tess will express and provide examples of on our new 'blog'.

Within another topic in this forum, Tess revealed a tip. A hint. Something that must be included in the process of time travelling. That hint is the inclusion of celestial angular mechanics in the process of time travel. Whether through a radionic process as in your \"HDR\" units, or an electrical process of higher advancement. However, quickly after her expression, her comments were criticized by people on this forum. With focus on yet another conspiracy assumption. As a criminal can most usually only run circles around their own behavoir and not reach a normal levels of maturity, likewise with your behavoir on this forum. Running around in circles of assumption, conspiracy, and limited variables. Yet a clear secret was presented, and completely ignored or even \"shot down\".

The implosion of your balloons is really your own fault. George refers to most people here - not all, but most - as 'armchair researchers'. After explaining this terminology to me, I would have to agree.

Rostin[/b]

Jeez Rostin,

Thats alot of words just to say that whoever doesn't believe you is just a big fat meanie.

I have two suggestions for you Rostin.

1. Admit the hoax.
2. Start a new band called Macaques in Manpants.

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sinister\")</div>
I do hope that was your final message right?[/b]

If this is what you want, state it. Myself and my sister will leave at the speed of our lightnauts.

Rostin

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Admit the hoax.[/b]

Why would I admit a "hoax"? It is only you people who are gathering up assumptions and coming to the conclusion of a "hoax" in your big 'race' to act or be knowledgeable, most likely to 'mask' an inner weakness.

As stated prior, we came into our time period even without our clothing. As stated prior, we were unaware of your demands upon entering your time period, or even entering into this forum. As stated prior, we are having a difficult time keeping up with all the questions, learing how to type on your keyboards, and so forth. As stated prior - how many times? - I am working on answering these questions. As state prior, myself and Tess both have outings we do each day. However, because you have not received "grand proof" within days, nor have received answers to questions within days, and because one person comes up with an assumption and everybody must follow it to be in some sort of confirmation that this is a "hoax" - these are errors of myself and Tess?

Do you know what "mirror" is?

I do.

Have you considered inner dialogue such as follows:

'They said they did not bring with them proof of their time period. So instead, let us give them patience, and let us show them warmth and friendliness. Let us take our time so we can get to know them more. So they will trust us, feel inspired to help us more, and it will encourage them to want to return to their time period soon and retun back to our time period with the proof that we want.'

This kind of variable may result in great rewards.

Here is your approach:

'They do not have evidence. They will not answer questions. They mention a person, so that person is thus the hoax. They make spelling or word errors so therefore Rostin is really a woman, not a man. They point out 'flaws' in our thinking process, so let us burn them as fast as possible. And so forth.'

This limited mindset will result in predictable knowns.

I am wondering if the word "stupid" does not apply best here.

Rostin