Hello

Gadfly

Re: Hello

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
but from what I'm reading it looks more like a village of torch bearers chasing the monster to his doom.[/b]

But I feel that sometimes you've just gotta light a match under someone, be they from the present or the future. I wish I could go back in time and witness the Salem witch hunt. It was actually a very progressive time period, in my opinion.

Maybe they are real, maybe they are good storytellers. Either way, it doesn't really matter does it.

Well...it does matter. It just "burns" me when someone bursts my balloon!

Enigmawriter

Rostin and Tessara, you still there? I asked some questions about who's the next President etc. I don't know what to believe right now I haven't seen any proof yet. I just want to know one simple thing, who is the next President and the President after that. . . actually, I had more questions, but. . . forget about it, just answer that one, please?

Thanks.

Lucidus

Well guys...I'm starting to feel like a broken record. During the time that I have been a member on this forum, I have read many times that all TT'ers are wanted and welcomed but from what I'm reading it looks more like a village of torch bearers chasing the monster to his doom. I think if you have questions for them, ask it but there is no need for ridicule. If they choose to prove something to you, one way or the other, so be it. But if they choose not to, you can talk and be their friend.

Maybe they are real, maybe they are good storytellers. ?Either way, it doesn't really matter does it.

By the way, I think if they did post pics of something, that would also be shreaded in posts. The fact is, everyone on here wants to believe but really doesn't believe. Whether it's these two or another two. If it were Titor, it would be no different would it.

So, now everyone can get mad at me. ?I had to get that off my chest.

VG[/b]

Time travelers are welcome here, but they are warned that many will require proof. If someone wants to just spin a tale there is an appropriate forum for that. If they post unproveable claims here in this forum then I say let the mauling begin.

StarLord

Well guys...I'm starting to feel like a broken record. During the time that I have been a member on this forum, I have read many times that all TT'ers are wanted and welcomed but from what I'm reading it looks more like a village of torch bearers chasing the monster to his doom. I think if you have questions for them, ask it but there is no need for ridicule. If they choose to prove something to you, one way or the other, so be it. But if they choose not to, you can talk and be their friend.

Maybe they are real, maybe they are good storytellers. Either way, it doesn't really matter does it.

By the way, I think if they did post pics of something, that would also be shreaded in posts. The fact is, everyone on here wants to believe but really doesn't believe. Whether it's these two or another two. If it were Titor, it would be no different would it.

So, now everyone can get mad at me. I had to get that off my chest.
VG[/b]

That's a very nice sentiment. However in this case, you have the 'ladies' here posting much that could be used to nourish the back 40. Once you spot the lies and deceit profferd here under the guise of 'higher knowledge' and the duplicity regarding their origin.

Virturalgirl have you taken the time to research Reichen Minogue / RM's several web sites? If not, your post was wasted.

You have to ask your self:,

Why would this person need 5 to 6 webs spots??

If you noticed, they then asked someone 'how to put pictures and drawings on the internet" Isn't that real strange for someone who ALREADY HAS those sites up and running?

As Pauli mentioned on hdrkids thread the 'ladies' have plagarized some senario information direct form StarGate 1. Don't you find that interesting?

And does that not strike you are typical of someone that consisently lies?

Remember it's shame on you for tricking me once, then it's shame on me for being foolish enough to believe you after the second time I spot someone's lies and deception.

I have spent more time than I care to mention on the Internet, specificly IRC.
The 'ladies' spiel here is all to familliar. Their wording, their insistence to seek help here when there is no need, their socalled offer for truth and higher knowledge, all signs of a desperately lonely individual that has nothing better to do than try to manipulate other people feelings and time.

I'll ask you a simple question, would you listen to or help someone that has lied to you more than once? Well that's what we have here in the 'ladies' case.

Lucidus

Maybe they are real, maybe they are good storytellers. ?Either way, it doesn't really matter does it.

So, now everyone can get mad at me. ?I had to get that off my chest.

VG[/b]

One more thing Virtualgirl. Sometimes there IS a need to riducule a hoaxer. When a TT fails to provide any kind of proof, And has been discredited repeatedly, But remains persistent with the hoax; Then the only option left is to pyschologically exhaust the hoaxer into confessing or leaving.

dreamer_girl

ROSTIN/TESS,
There is just something about your story and internet pictures that doesn't add up...Those pics you have posted look like a bunch of teenagers to me...Also, the girl and boy in pic #1 to me do not look like the same 2 people in pic #2...I blew up both pics and theres a big difference in the girls nose...In pic #1 her nose is prominently upwards, whereas in pic #2 downwards...Have a nose job while you were down here??? When you blow up the pic its more noticeable...Also in pic #1 the guy has a prominent mole on his left cheek which i could not find when i blew up pic #2...Did it disappear all of a sudden??? Could someone else confirm this also???
I will say this Rostin/Tess or whoever you are, if you stole those pics to use them as your own if they aren't, your in big trouble because they now prosecute internet photo fraud to the max....And being you have these posted on your website is really serious...Even if one is of you and the other is not...If you think this is a game, you better think again....I'm in the process of doing more research....By the way, If Photobucket is subpoenaed, (in case you are teeny boppers, that means to take action in a court of law)they have to release the IP address and email addresses you used to open your account...I think there are quite a few on here doing more research....You might as well come clean and delete your site if this is fraud, because this is not a game....Too many are suspicious of you...

StarLord

Dreamer Girl,

Wow! Great Eye!! You are right, those are different people. Say, where DID that mole go to ..... & the picture of two people, the girl has a upturned nose, the picture of four people none of the girls have upturned noses...
She sure does not look 24 or 26 that's for sure. also I noticed the 'ladies' have math problems. on the first page.

dreamer_girl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Dreamer Girl,

Wow! Great Eye!! You are right, thos are different people. Say, where DID that mole go to .....
She sure does not look 26 thats for sure. also I noticed the 'ladies' have math problems. on the first page.[/b]

I forgot to mention i helped prosecute one of the internet photo frauds i mentioned above...lol...If they don't come clean they will get what they deserve....I have no mercy on liars....This is their last chance...