Help getting out of a situation

dimension-1hacker

the pictures can be faked and saying that mc jackson and his brothers hopped timelines has low odds of occuring. Infinite timelines means infinite possibilities but the odds are low that what you described occured in this timeline.

Angelface239

the pictures can be faked and saying that mc jackson and his brothers hopped timelines has low odds of occuring. Infinite timelines means infinite possibilities but the odds are low that what you described occured in this timeline.
So basically I'm lying to you. Okay I get that. I shouldn't bringing this kind of stuff up. Whether it's true to me or not. And I shouldn't be asking for someone to help me out this either.

Angelface239

So basically I'm lying to you. Okay I get that. I shouldn't bringing this kind of stuff up. Whether it's true to me or not. And I shouldn't be asking for someone to help me out this either. And I know the photos are photoshopped.

Gnostic Christian

I have seen people before like yesterday being brought into this year from the future to this year they were walking where I live and then kind of dissapered and vanished into the future.

As a claimed telepath, I like anecdotal renderings.

May I ask, can you know if they came from the future?

I mean, the earth and universe is old enough to have had a human race reach a high technology and just leave, picture an ice age, and pop into here. Their future and our past. Einstein said that you can only move to a forward point in time and Hawkins agrees.

Please elaborate on your " kind of dissapered and vanished ".

I am surprised that they were walking. I would have thought a vehicle as more secure for them. Do you think that a rather odd situation?

Regards
DL

Angelface239

As a claimed telepath, I like anecdotal renderings.

May I ask, can you know if they came from the future?

I mean, the earth and universe is old enough to have had a human race reach a high technology and just leave, picture an ice age, and pop into here. Their future and our past. Einstein said that you can only move to a forward point in time and Hawkins agrees.

Please elaborate on your " kind of dissapered and vanished ".

I am surprised that they were walking. I would have thought a vehicle as more secure for them. Do you think that a rather odd situation?

Regards
DL
Because when they are walking they are usually walking with other people when they are brought into this year because other people the future making it possible for them to come here to this present timeline. But I'm more concerned is of how someone will be to come where I am to help me out my situation so I can follow them with someone and try to figure this out for myself in person and then go into the future with them and then go back to my past of 2017 and 2018 and still be able to change that situation I brought up before on here and knowing those situations occurred in Washington my goal is to not go back to Washington but still stay where I am in California going back to those years of 2017 and 2018 so when I come back to this year with someone my life can get better for me in my year and I don't have to deal with these kind of situations anymore or them.
I mean by dissapered and vanished by when they are walking into this present timeline making it possible for them to come here from the future when they are walking where I live either by themselves or other groups of people and when they leave our present timeline and go into the future where they are from its kind of dip gyro time travel that makes it possible for people like themselves to leave and go to another one either to the past or a future timeline.
I guess the situation is kind of odd but knowing they are from the near future and not from this year I'm not sure.

Angelface239

Because when they are walking they are usually walking with other people when they are brought into this year because other people the future making it possible for them to come here to this present timeline. But I'm more concerned is of how someone will be to come where I am to help me out my situation so I can follow them with someone and try to figure this out for myself in person and then go into the future with them and then go back to my past of 2017 and 2018 and still be able to change that situation I brought up before on here and knowing those situations occurred in Washington my goal is to not go back to Washington but still stay where I am in California going back to those years of 2017 and 2018 so when I come back to this year with someone my life can get better for me in my year and I don't have to deal with these kind of situations anymore or them.
I mean by dissapered and vanished by when they are walking into this present timeline making it possible for them to come here from the future when they are walking where I live either by themselves or other groups of people and when they leave our present timeline and go into the future where they are from its kind of dip gyro time travel that makes it possible for people like themselves to leave and go to another one either to the past or a future timeline.
I guess the situation is kind of odd but knowing they are from the near future and not from this year I'm not sure.
And plus I have seen some of them they were brought into this year from other people like themselves that brought them in that year from the near future the people they brought into this year and present timeline some them where driving where I live and their vechiles vanished when they were brought back into year into the near future while others were walking and dissapered and vanished back into their year meaning they were no longer their.

Gnostic Christian

go back to my past of 2017 and 2018

As I noted, you are trying to break the laws of physics. You need to show a new law.

As to getting a physical presence with you. Hire one. There would be many candidates.

my life can get better for me in my year

You do realize, I am sure, that you changing anything in the pas,t changes the futures, not only for yourself, but for everyone.

You could be making things worse for yourself, even if you have viewed your future that you followd down to the years in question.

I might never chatted with an Angelface239. Poof, we would be gone and you would have never wanted to time travel in the first place.

That good old butterfly effect.

Don't do it child. I like you.

Regards
DL