Help getting out of a situation

2TT’s

If I came across a time traveler or a time traveler came across me I would need help getting out of situations of my life is still negativity affected from my past.
Like on January 12th,2017: my brothers call happened, people created a clone of me from the future.
September 20th, 2018: Situation with Michael Jackson happened as long as with other people from the future.
The main reason I need help with this is so my life can get better for me in my year and so none of this is negativity affecting my life in the present or in the future. So I can exist in the near future. So I've been looking around trying to get out of this kind of situation so my life can get better for me in my year but it looks nobody wants to help me out of my situation. I am used to people not believing me so I don't care anymore. If you read this and you see it the same way.
Yes I understand, I had some things done to me that I’m still puzzling together. I’m here for you even though I don’t know you but you like cats so that’s a great start! If you need to vent or have a request, please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Angelface239

Yes I understand, I had some things done to me that I’m still puzzling together. I’m here for you even though I don’t know you but you like cats so that’s a great start! If you need to vent or have a request, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
Okay.