Help getting out of a situation

Angelface239

I know the concept but it has never had a proof of concept. It would have to be miniaturized and thanks to my past, I would know if someone tried as I know the field to a decent extent.

Regards
DL
I would need someone to come where I am to help me out of this kind of situations and those people I was talking about that are brought into this year from people from the future and all. The only reason I said I want to go back and change things with someone in those situations that occurred in 2017 and 2018 with them and Jackson is so I don't have to deal with them anymore or those situations so when I follow these people when they are brought into the future by those other people i can follow them with someone and do what I said so my life can get better for me in my year. And I know noone of this makes at all.but I know the only time travel they that will help out with this so things can get better for me is dip gyro.

Angelface239

As I noted, you are trying to break the laws of physics. You need to show a new law.

As to getting a physical presence with you. Hire one. There would be many candidates.

You do realize, I am sure, that you changing anything in the pas,t changes the futures, not only for yourself, but for everyone.

You could be making things worse for yourself, even if you have viewed your future that you followd down to the years in question.

I might never chatted with an Angelface239. Poof, we would be gone and you would have never wanted to time travel in the first place.

That good old butterfly effect.

Don't do it child. I like you.

Regards
DL
I can't live with knowing what I did to Michael Jackson and them before. Knowing my present life is already negatively affected me coming across them before I don't care whether or not I change things or not. Even my life maybe different I'm still willing to deal with the changes even it means I get things in my life I'm already missing from it knowing my life right now in this year is already negatively affected. And who would want to help me out anyways with this and come where I am to help me out with this and who do I need to hire to get this over with.

Gnostic Christian

I would need someone to come where I am to help me out of this kind of situations and those people I was talking about that are brought into this year from people from the future and all. The only reason I said I want to go back and change things with someone in those situations that occurred in 2017 and 2018 with them and Jackson is so I don't have to deal with them anymore or those situations so when I follow these people when they are brought into the future by those other people i can follow them with someone and do what I said so my life can get better for me in my year. And I know noone of this makes at all.but I know the only time travel they that will help out with this so things can get better for me is dip gyro.

I repeat. Hire someone.
You are repeating.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I can't live with knowing what I did to Michael Jackson and them before. Knowing my present life is already negatively affected me coming across them before I don't care whether or not I change things or not. Even my life maybe different I'm still willing to deal with the changes even it means I get things in my life I'm already missing from it knowing my life right now in this year is already negatively affected. And who would want to help me out anyways with this and come where I am to help me out with this and who do I need to hire to get this over with.

I think our chat bears no further fruits.

Thanks.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

No. Further fruits. What do you mean this my chat and forum I created so I can get help out my situation but I'm not sure who I should hire to help me.

Happily it is not rocket science and less than your years wages will be plenty.

All I meant is that this is not a good place for a business set up discussion.

Those are face to face talks and you and I will never meet and I can do nothing further for you here. I have no fruit for you sweet child.

Regards
DL.

dimension-1hacker

So basically I'm lying to you. Okay I get that. I shouldn't bringing this kind of stuff up. Whether it's true to me or not. And I shouldn't be asking for someone to help me out this either.
I never said you lied, I only described a possibility. Also I don't care about social norms, normal means ignorance.