help need to time travel asap

3sp

How about ditching mirrors and coming up with something new. Or maybe using lasers. Or teleporting telescopes. What do aliens use? Maybe if we could get one foreign made though shipping would be pricey might take long, ever ordered something off a chinese website you know what kind of wait time there can be. But can we get back on track this post is inquiring physical time travel not seeing the past and its urgent. Can anyone help out on TT ?

NaturalPhilosopher

well can make a gravitational lens...where you warp space and light then bends through it in front of a normal telescope. Can do that and make the spacewarp above the telescope miles wide. Like a miles wide telescope.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So anyone got any input or ideas not on the web about physical time travel?

Sure, My idea is to develop the science behind the control of time from the ground up. What I have found so far is make believe theories don't work. Just facts. And facts are much easier to acquire. The only thing is to gather the facts requires money and a lab to find out what those facts are.

3sp

Sure, My idea is to develop the science behind the control of time from the ground up. What I have found so far is make believe theories don't work. Just facts. And facts are much easier to acquire. The only thing is to gather the facts requires money and a lab to find out what those facts are.
Time=money

Kairos

Hmmm that is interesting. I get a bit caught up in conspiracies too easily. But no flat earth theories for me. So why not make a more powerful telescope to date?

We have to build them in space now. We have already reached the point where optics are pretty amazing. In any case, more data is gained from radio astronomy now.