HELP

SergiusPaulus

In my research of shamanism, they mention the Akashi Field. It sounds like the Akashi Field contains a lot of information which can be accessed thru techniques like shamanism and other meditative practices. Link to one article about the field.

SergiusPaulus

If you go on YouTube you can search for Guided Meditation or Guided shaman journey. I prefer shamanism over other practices. I’m just drawn to it. My professor in college introduced me to it. Shamanism is not a religion but many religious people may not like it. I grew up in a baptist church family. I’m not what you would consider a religious person but I do believe in God. I read the Bible from time to time. But religion is not the current focal point of my life. My professor in college was also raised baptist. His involvement with shamanism was deep so I think his church criticized him and drove him away. In my early research of shamanism I found a book called Shamanic Christianity. It put my mind at ease having been raised in a Christian family. Shamanism is from a native environment, some say in Siberia. It has spread. Some cultures use drugs to intensify the journey experience but it’s not necessary. Listen to a guided journey video on YouTube to get an idea of what it’s like. Also try listening to a couple of shaman interviews on YouTube to help explain the experience.

BlastTyrant

I agree with Sergius, guided mediatation is the best way to start and get into it until you can learn to do it on your own. My only issue with youtube is you can get random Add's in the middle and throw everything off unless you have premium.

Beholder

I agree with Sergius, guided mediatation is the best way to start and get into it until you can learn to do it on your own. My only issue with youtube is you can get random Add's in the middle and throw everything off unless you have premium.
That's the best time to buy ads then. People just have a sudden urge for your products after meditating. :sneaky:

label

There are "tools" very powerful but also very dangerous "tools" one can access but never should. drums and chanting should never be done if you wish to accomplish relaxation. Never listen to chants unless you are 100% sure what the words are and mean. NEVER EVER listen to a drum-beat this is not meditation this is invoking a "trance like state" It is hard to protect yourself in this state so please don't do it.

There is so much more to us "humans" then you can imagine and we are "all of us" spiritual beings and very very powerful in our own right. Do not underestimate the truth that lives within you and the power that binds your body to your soul. It is an energy, that energy can be changed in many scary ways.

The "cool" stuff you want to do is nothing more then a lure... It creates temptation... Problem is no one can help you once you cross a "line"... Once you open "that door" you will know no peace... I am not young... I am still trying desperately and unsuccessfully to close the doors I so carelessly opened. Don't be me... Stop, walk away and learn to spiritually meditate without using "stuff" of "various" kinds.

be safe

SergiusPaulus

There’s a lot of good and bad in this world. There’s plenty of the same in the spiritual realm. The intention is to identify the good and share it for others to experience the joy of that goodness. To know peace is to do nothing. Don’t get involved with existence just let existence surround you but do nothing with it. Getting involved with the world we live in requires some friction that diminishes the peace we strive for. But some of us are willing to have less peace so others may have more of it. I’m a Gulf War veteran. I don’t like conflict but I realize it is necessary in our current world. The drum that I use allows me to confront a world that invisibly effects our seen world. If you choose to meditate on a problem or even pray then you are getting involved with an unseen world. A drum along with visualization just helps to focus on the unseen. I have little experience with the unseen world but enough to know it exists, like you do. There are enough problems in the seen world to motivate many people to TRY to make a difference by exploring the unseen world. Like I said there is good and bad but I think with proper guidance it can be navigated properly. Beings exist in the unseen world. The only way to communicate with them is to meet them in their environment. The current known method is using a drum for shamans. Others may have other tools. It’s just a way to interact with something greater than ourselves. Doing nothing is okay too. Nobody is going to criticize for doing nothing. Doing nothing is safe. If you want to meditate then it’s a sign there are challenges. Shaman journeying with a drum is just one method of facing challenges.

Beholder

There’s a lot of good and bad in this world. There’s plenty of the same in the spiritual realm. The intention is to identify the good and share it for others to experience the joy of that goodness. To know peace is to do nothing. Don’t get involved with existence just let existence surround you but do nothing with it. Getting involved with the world we live in requires some friction that diminishes the peace we strive for. But some of us are willing to have less peace so others may have more of it. I’m a Gulf War veteran. I don’t like conflict but I realize it is necessary in our current world. The drum that I use allows me to confront a world that invisibly effects our seen world. If you choose to meditate on a problem or even pray then you are getting involved with an unseen world. A drum along with visualization just helps to focus on the unseen. I have little experience with the unseen world but enough to know it exists, like you do. There are enough problems in the seen world to motivate many people to TRY to make a difference by exploring the unseen world. Like I said there is good and bad but I think with proper guidance it can be navigated properly. Beings exist in the unseen world. The only way to communicate with them is to meet them in their environment. The current known method is using a drum for shamans. Others may have other tools. It’s just a way to interact with something greater than ourselves. Doing nothing is okay too. Nobody is going to criticize for doing nothing. Doing nothing is safe. If you want to meditate then it’s a sign there are challenges. Shaman journeying with a drum is just one method of facing challenges.
Our ancestors used drums to see the future. Not sure of how it worked though. Southern Swedes came and burned our drums when Christianity arrived.

SergiusPaulus

I was raised in a Christian home. Went to church every Sunday growing up and as an adult. I have been baptized. I believe in God and Jesus. I think there is no judgement for journeying with a drum. Only judgement by other people. One topic that may help with meditating is the science of metaphysics. It may touch on the unseen world a little bit. The Gospel of Thomas mentions that the Kingdom is inside of us. That gospel was left out of the Bible. Maybe journeying is a method of exploring it. Shamanism is not a religion. I don’t pray to a deity to journey.