How did you find Paranormalis ?

TimeFlipper

Here is a link to the archived TTI site.

Time Travel Institute

I spent a few minutes looking at the listings on the TTI, and the one i chose mentioned a Radar Invisiblity device called the Tesla Egg Of Columbus...This device is supposed to give credibility to the initial idea of the Philadelphia Experiment, which was only to create an electronic Radar Invisibility, to the German warships...

The story goes on to say that the phasing of the device was set at 90 degrees instead of 60 degrees, which resulted in not only the Eldridge (DE173) disappearing from Radar screens, but completely disappearing from our dimension!! :eek:..

Next is a video clip of the Tesla Egg Of Columbus...If it does not appear in your country, please type in on You Tube, Tesla`s Egg Of Columbus Collectors Edition.....There is also a picture of the diagram for the device, but it isnt very clear..

Sonix

When doing searches for TT-related schematics, I kept finding, after hopping about a bit, that I'd find myself back at this forum. Apparently, at least in my case, when it comes to time travel internet searching, this is the Rome that all roads eventually lead to.

titorite

When doing searches for TT-related schematics, I kept finding, after hopping about a bit, that I'd find myself back at this forum. Apparently, at least in my case, when it comes to time travel internet searching, this is the Rome that all roads eventually lead to.
Are you the fastimus fastest ever? Or is you screen name related to something else?

Everness

I found paranormalis by searching on google for, volunteers for time traveling.
I lost my mom recently,(to me),going to be a year Feb,4,2019. And since it’s my birthday today and I really miss her,I’ve been wanting to go back In time.

Reiddebster

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I'm really into time travel so I was watching a youtube video about John Titor and it lead me to this site

Kts.Plethora

I had forgotten something that John Titor had said in one of his posts and the normal link I usually click wasn't there but Paranormalis was... As soon as I saw the name of it I knew i had to click it... Been hooked since... Lol

titorite

I had forgotten something that John Titor had said in one of his posts and the normal link I usually click wasn't there but Paranormalis was... As soon as I saw the name of it I knew i had to click it... Been hooked since... Lol
What were you looking for? I probably know it by heart.