How do you know that you are not a werewolf?

OakFieldAlienz444

But yeah, it's a serious issue I think it's Skinwalkers which are basically demons for lack of a better word.
People debate on what you should call supernatural things and it all gets mucked up.
If u wanna call it demons call it that. I don't have any issue with what people call any
of these things and I don't claim to know the extent of it.
I'm a little bit too into humor and I get carried away sometimes.
Just because a few people who believe in the devil might be idiots doesn't mean
that the devil isn't real.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

I am not sure on any of it and anyone is welcome to call it whatever they want to.
But I'm also not sure if the OP is serious about his werewolf issue
or just joking.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

back in the 70s ive read a story about this women who took an overdose of these kind of tablets and woke in the morning to find her body suddenly covered in a thick mat of hair , there was another incident decades latter a women was offered a free skin cream sample from a stranger she put the cream on her face and woke up in the morning in severe pain as the cream dissolved her skin leaving her with no face , i reckon its was a government experiment using a random member of the public to test it on or a rouge pharmacist

lamdo263

Maybe it was Jacob Chansley before he settled for his bull costume. :unsure:

qshaman.jpg
Maybe this was a tribal expression, as we may have lost a good portion of our natural ethnicities? Which in part, have contributed to who we are? Sad but true.

lamdo263

I awakened from a tropical fever in what I thought was a really fancy hotel with sofa and big screen television. Then looked around and noticed personal belongings, thinking that someone lived there. Started to piece together the clues and finally realized that it was my own home.
A really good movie, when a nice guy gets bitten, is Wolf. With some there must be some sort of balance between how one is treated in their existence and the affliction itself.

How this may manifest as it was told in print in Bullfinches' Occult And Mythological Creatures, that the in body system basis for werewolfery is, Mal-life in the blood. This is expressed as, that this affliction in its transformational action, is partially demonic. Know that all some demons when employed do, is further a cause that is asked.

But the problem here is that in order to fulfill the contract of change from mankind to wolf, which must be in some way therapeutic there must be a constabulary home placed for that para-enteric demon? You see there's some sort of para-existence justification economics, being asked ?

One issue that interest me, is what occurs when either the person does not want to be a werewolf, or there's an offspring born, that does not carry the full to change into werewolf genetic requirements? Right' a gene cult, of people carrying only some of the traits of werewolves is created. #Should be a link on that too, as in some parts of the UK & world for that matter, there's some family members one just does not question about. But a u-see movie link's will have to do.

Lamdo

lamdo263

A really good movie, when a nice guy gets bitten, is Wolf. With some there must be some sort of balance between how one is treated in their existence and the affliction itself.

How this may manifest as it was told in print in Bullfinches' Occult And Mythological Creatures, that the in body system basis for werewolfery is, Mal-life in the blood. This is expressed as, that this affliction in its transformational action, is partially demonic. Know that all some demons when employed do, is further a cause that is asked.

But the problem here is that in order to fulfill the contract of change from mankind to wolf, which must be in some way therapeutic there must be a constabulary home placed for that para-enteric demon? You see there's some sort of para-existence justification economics, being asked ?

One issue that interest me, is what occurs when either the person does not want to be a werewolf, or there's an offspring born, that does not carry the full to change into werewolf genetic requirements? Right' a gene cult, of people carrying only some of the traits of werewolves is created. #Should be a link on that too, as in some parts of the UK & world for that matter, there's some family members one just does not question about. But a u-see movie link's will have to do.

Lamdo

Ops' almost forgot, in reference to Doctor Alezais in wolf. One cannot just hand out a bite, to change a person affliction. This is because there's some per-instance of the biting, wolf pack rules, come into play. The Ruga Rue of the Louisiana Bayou area, is the only kind of wolf-like creature that does not follow these exact pack demands.

alpha centauri

Years later, I read and was shown in Bullfinche's Occult And Mythological Creatures book, that in the 15s,16s, and 1700s werewolves got so numerous in Europe, that they were taking over entire towns. Armies had to be assembled to control that particular brand of this past pandemic. #These genes through sexual intercourse, carry down in the child, so,...?
I researched a bit. I did not know that they also persecuted people that they believed to be werewolves. That is and excerpt from wiki:
The persecution of werewolves and the associated folklore is an integral part of the "witch-hunt" phenomenon, albeit a marginal one, accusations of lycanthropy being involved in only a small fraction of witchcraft trials.Werewolf - Wikipedia During the early period, accusations of lycanthropy (transformation into a wolf) were mixed with accusations of wolf-riding or wolf-charming. The case of Peter Stumpp (1589) led to a significant peak in both interest in and persecution of supposed werewolves, primarily in French-speaking and German-speaking Europe. The phenomenon persisted longest in Bavaria and Austria, with persecution of wolf-charmers recorded until well after 1650, the final cases taking place in the early 18th century in Carinthia and Styria.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf#cite_note-3

The werewolf myth was never really believable to me. But I know somebody who claims that there are werewolfes in a forest in Europe.

Wind7

Staff

Lamdo

This was a really good movie....

Highly recommended with a very unique, almost alien take on lycanthropy....Complete with Gypsy Curse. ;)