How does one convert matter into energy?

TimeFlipper

Thank you shiverton. But, now, dear anti-matter scientists explain me what use is anti-matter to them in our everyday life ? Scientist understand nothink, and go to paranormal to spy answers they cannot resolve by themself. Holy shit !
1 billons dollards budjets is not enought for anti-matter scientist compared to 300 dollars hdr budjet of non scientists like we are yes !.

:).
How can you compare an unproven HDR containing about six of the cheapest components plus a lump of metal, to the complexities of Anti-Matter?

start at edge

Planet growth with magnetism on the surface. Electric current traverse earth, 30 km above the surface. That make magma.
Because earth is on a ring of the sun himself.
A ring contain electricity, that make electromagnetism.

I speack about arc, electricity welding, no with electrode welding. You make reference of the basic process with electrodes, not the saturation of an arc welding electrode.

Scientist have seen Higgs Boson, too. But they cannot understand that matter growth in the same way that the planets growth.

In reality there is no anti matter, they beleave on anti matter because they forgot the Universal magnetism and need to explain with others worlds.

Do you thinks personnaly that anti Univers exist, how he look like ?

There is an other matter, more tiny than the electron, more tiny than the most tiny know particle.

Magnetism is material, and come from this.

Scientist cannot see this particle and think that it is anti matter.

But, this particle is well know by every advanced civilisation that have space travel vehicules.

Names/ civilisation :

Egypt : mana
Nordic alien: microïdes
Indian : prana
Greek : ether
Grey aliens : space fuel
Modern aware human ( not blind scientist) : essence of the Univers

So scientist are alone, in theire tiny laboratory and thinks they discovery the god universe. That pathetic, they insult all advanced civilisations and makes the world an hell place.

There is a machine that can replicate matter with just coils, sand, and powers amplifiers. With this scientific knowledge, that beleave in shit, this machine is not going to happend one day , you can be sure of that.
OK … so here is what you do: ask your welders why an electric arc creates pearls of Nickel and why not Copper or Aluminum or Gold or Silver. Then ask them what you must do to have your electric arc create pearls of Gold. After they tell you, just use that electric arc to create 2 tons of Gold pearls and since it was me who gave you the idea, 1 ton you donate to me. When the first ton is ready, contact me here – I’ll give you the delivery address. ONLY THEN can we continue our discussion !!!