How does one convert matter into energy?

Harte

Heavy water has a large percentage of molecules that contain deuterium nuclei instead of hydrogen nuclei.
I'm not aware of it being called deuterium oxide any more often than plain water is called hydrogen oxide.
But, could be since both are technically correct.

Harte

Harte

I just used deuterium as an example for simplicity's sake. What I said about mass difference applies to ANY atom (except hydrogen, because hydrogen only has one proton as its nucleus and thus no binding energy for its nuclear particles.)

Harte

Art

Energy means nothink. Life is the just world. Electrons are nothink without the mouvment, but MOUVMENT where does he come from ? It is where the science collapse and fall into nothink. Science cannot explain the mouvments, so do not speack about e= mc2, because you ommit mouvment of the mass that make the energy ( mouvment make the acceleration c)

Mouvment is a pure view of your spirit, instead, there is a resonnant univers, wave make the mouvment, and waves are electromagnetics.

jiangnanah

Creating a black hole on Earth is not allowed.Because black holes have infinite mass and infinite gravity. If the black hole caused instability in Earth's rotation and orbit around the sun, it would be a huge catastrophe. You remember 65 million years ago, when an asteroid hit Earth, the dinosaurs went extinct. Personally, creating a black hole to alter time and space is not recommended.

jiangnanah

It's always been an idea of mine that both matter and antimatter exist together but out of temporal phase with each other. When one exists the other is at zero intensity. That would indicate a temporal phase of 90 degrees. Alter the phase angles and anything is possible.
Making antimatter to go back in time is a very good idea. but. I don't know how to make antimatter.

jiangnanah

Thanks Hartey for reminding me of The Heroes of Telemark...After mentioning Deuterium..

For our Paranormalis Members....On February 27th 1942, British and Swedish commandos blew up a part of the Norsk Hydro Electric Plant in Telemark Sweden, to prevent the oncoming German soldiers from capturing huge amounts of "Heavy Water" which was converted into Deuterium, and then used in the production process of the Atomic Bomb...

August 6th 1945, the Japanese City of Hiroshima had an Atomic Bomb dropped over it killing thousands of people, the Bomb was classed as the Uranium-Gun-Type, codenamed "Little Boy"....August 9th 1945, the second Atomic Bomb was dropped over the Japanese City of Nagasaki, also killing thousands of people, and classed as the Plutonium-Implosion-Type atomic bomb, codenamed "Fat Man"..
Countries around the world are working on controllable devices for nuclear fusion. China has it too. Are you going to change the time with these devices? I remember they were called "tokamak experiment".