How does one convert matter into energy?

start at edge

I’ll refer to your initial question of this thread and I’ll say (write) relatively little:
Any oxidation process (burning process) is defined by transforming matter (mass) into energy (heat). Depending on what burns, the amount of energy released is on a scale from very little to very high. There are also materials that do not burn from the classical point of view, but ALL matter can “burn” once you get at sub-atomic level. Burning does not involve only the “fuel” (gasoline for example) but also the sustainer (oxygen). Burning processes can be stretched over time (slow - wood for example) or very fast (violent (explosion) – dynamite for example). There are also some materials that burn/explode in vacuum where there is no oxygen – those are the materials that in the burning/exploding process create themselves the sustainer (oxygen). If we refer to the above mentioned as “classical” burning processes, then they all generate other residual matter as well (smoke for example) besides the energy (heat) released. And here we step on sub-atomic ground (nuclear explosion for example). These type of “burning” processes do not need a sustainer such as oxygen, because the “split” is not at molecular level (for example both gasoline and oxygen are made of molecules) but sub-atomic – in the nucleus. In these cases, the burning residue is not matter (such as smoke or carbon dioxide) but radiation. The last category I’ll mention is the “cleanest” one – matter (mass) is consumed IN TOTALITY, WITHOUT any residual matter or radiation, that is – ALL the mass is converted into energy: matter-antimatter interaction, which is the most “efficient” and “clean”, consuming all the mass involved and releasing the maximum energy possible, no residual mass or radiation.
All these things are already well known, especially in the scientific communities and they are not only achievable but they also happen all the time, whether in nature, in some laboratory or in outer space. The big deal and the big question that I have is complementary:
How to convert energy into mass (at a reasonable level, say … more than 70%) ???
When (and if) somebody has an answer, even a partial one – a hint, I am the first who wants to know, as it is the missing piece of what may be the most interesting puzzle ever.

Art

I’ll refer to your initial question of this thread and I’ll say (write) relatively little:
Any oxidation process (burning process) is defined by transforming matter (mass) into energy (heat). Depending on what burns, the amount of energy released is on a scale from very little to very high. There are also materials that do not burn from the classical point of view, but ALL matter can “burn” once you get at sub-atomic level. Burning does not involve only the “fuel” (gasoline for example) but also the sustainer (oxygen). Burning processes can be stretched over time (slow - wood for example) or very fast (violent (explosion) – dynamite for example). There are also some materials that burn/explode in vacuum where there is no oxygen – those are the materials that in the burning/exploding process create themselves the sustainer (oxygen). If we refer to the above mentioned as “classical” burning processes, then they all generate other residual matter as well (smoke for example) besides the energy (heat) released. And here we step on sub-atomic ground (nuclear explosion for example). These type of “burning” processes do not need a sustainer such as oxygen, because the “split” is not at molecular level (for example both gasoline and oxygen are made of molecules) but sub-atomic – in the nucleus. In these cases, the burning residue is not matter (such as smoke or carbon dioxide) but radiation. The last category I’ll mention is the “cleanest” one – matter (mass) is consumed IN TOTALITY, WITHOUT any residual matter or radiation, that is – ALL the mass is converted into energy: matter-antimatter interaction, which is the most “efficient” and “clean”, consuming all the mass involved and releasing the maximum energy possible, no residual mass or radiation.
All these things are already well known, especially in the scientific communities and they are not only achievable but they also happen all the time, whether in nature, in some laboratory or in outer space. The big deal and the big question that I have is complementary:
How to convert energy into mass (at a reasonable level, say … more than 70%) ???
When (and if) somebody has an answer, even a partial one – a hint, I am the first who wants to know, as it is the missing piece of what may be the most interesting puzzle ever.
The answer is simple, anti matter exist only in your imagination.
The reality is well know by electrod arc welders, with GREATH AMOUNT OF CURRENT, ELECTRICITY CAN BE CONVERT IN FERRONICKEL, when you make an arc with welding machine, you convert electricity in tiny pearl of ferronickel in the table.
Ask aarc welding man if you don't beleave me :)

Art

To convert energy into matter you need to saturate a magnetic ring. The saturation of earth magnetics ring make tiny pearl in orbit, it is how naturals satellite birth, by the saturation of a magnetic ring, this convert energy to magnetism and magnetism to matter. The planets do the sames, they saturate a magnetic ring to give little satellite that grow and becomes more and more bigger, For exemple Uranus have Puck, Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Obéron, that comes to the saturation of uranus magnetic ring . One day, Uranus will be illuminated and became a new star, and Umbriel is a earth in preparation, but it is not for now.
Arc welder man know that well.

The magnetic ring, saturated, convert energy to matter, with strong arc that give birth to matter.
naissance-du-satellite-18.jpg

Last edited:

start at edge

To convert energy into matter you need to saturate a magnetic ring. The saturation of earth magnetics ring make tiny pearl in orbit, it is how naturals satellite birth, by the saturation of a magnetic ring, this convert energy to magnetism and magnetism to matter. The planets do the sames, they saturate a magnetic ring to give little satellite that grow and becomes more and more bigger, For exemple Uranus have Puck, Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania and Obéron, that comes to the saturation of uranus magnetic ring . One day, Uranus will be illuminated and became a new star, and Umbriel is a earth in preparation, but it is not for now.
Arc welder man know that well.

The magnetic ring, saturated, convert energy to matter, with strong arc that give birth to matter.
View attachment 14286
Thank you … BUT …
- I know much more about electric welding than you assume, so I don’t have to ask any welder. I’ll share (free of charge): what the electric arc together with the electrode covering actually does, is rising the temperature high enough to melt the core of the electrode (iron, aluminum, chrome, etc.). The tiny pearls of metal that stick to the welded objects ARE FROM THE ELECTRODE – they do NOT form out of anything.
- Any planet or natural satellite is gaining mass from particles, dust and pieces of rock they collect in their orbital path and which gravitationally fall down to the surface.
- Antimatter was artificially created in MANY laboratories around the world … or do you think those laboratories are also in people’s imagination ?!?! The disadvantage is that it can be obtained only in very small amounts and kept only for a very short time – even so, it takes huge amounts of energy to do even that. Antimatter particles pop out all the time and all over the universe … please do some research.

Bottom line – I really expect an answer, even if a partial one … what you did was a comment (just to avoid saying a non-answer).

Art

Planet growth with magnetism on the surface. Electric current traverse earth, 30 km above the surface. That make magma.
Because earth is on a ring of the sun himself.
A ring contain electricity, that make electromagnetism.

I speack about arc, electricity welding, no with electrode welding. You make reference of the basic process with electrodes, not the saturation of an arc welding electrode.

Scientist have seen Higgs Boson, too. But they cannot understand that matter growth in the same way that the planets growth.

In reality there is no anti matter, they beleave on anti matter because they forgot the Universal magnetism and need to explain with others worlds.

Do you thinks personnaly that anti Univers exist, how he look like ?

There is an other matter, more tiny than the electron, more tiny than the most tiny know particle.

Magnetism is material, and come from this.

Scientist cannot see this particle and think that it is anti matter.

But, this particle is well know by every advanced civilisation that have space travel vehicules.

Names/ civilisation :

Egypt : mana
Nordic alien: microïdes
Indian : prana
Greek : ether
Grey aliens : space fuel
Modern aware human ( not blind scientist) : essence of the Univers

So scientist are alone, in theire tiny laboratory and thinks they discovery the god universe. That pathetic, they insult all advanced civilisations and makes the world an hell place.

There is a machine that can replicate matter with just coils, sand, and powers amplifiers. With this scientific knowledge, that beleave in shit, this machine is not going to happend one day , you can be sure of that.

Last edited:

Art

Thank you shiverton. But, now, dear anti-matter scientists explain me what use is anti-matter to them in our everyday life ? Scientist understand nothink, and go to paranormal to spy answers they cannot resolve by themself. Holy shit !
1 billons dollards budjets is not enought for anti-matter scientist compared to 300 dollars hdr budjet of non scientists like we are yes !.

:).

steven chiverton

one of our members warp bound beared wow that is a cool name and it sounds great saying it to it just feels really good to say it
like mayhems avatar is cool to look at and the words im watching you , makes ya wonder if he is from the stars watching us