How does one convert matter into energy?

TimeFlipper

Making antimatter to go back in time is a very good idea. but. I don't know how to make antimatter.
Anti-matter can be purchased from CERN, for the princely sum of $2700 Trillion Dollars per gram!! :eek:
You will also need a special licence that allows you to use a substance with an estimated "blast power" of 25 megatons of TNT :oops:

Art

I seel anti matter, you cannot see it because it is anti matter.
:)
I sell black hole too, you cannot see it because it is a black hole, and black hole dosn't exist.

jiangnanah

The current of the conductor is caused by the directional motion of free electrons. If the current formed by positrons, the antiparticles of electrons, passes through HDR, it is not known that a phenomenon will occur.

jiangnanah

I sell black hole too, you cannot see it because it is a black hole, and black hole dosn't exist.
There are mirror worlds in the universe. I think there must be a mirror universe. If you wanted to go back in time, you might use these mirror world particles.

TimeFlipper

CERN verifies the tube you buy does infact contain anti-matter...It is "captured" between two powerful magnetic fields :LOL: :eek:

Art

The current of the conductor is caused by the directional motion of free electrons. If the current formed by positrons, the antiparticles of electrons, passes through HDR, it is not known that a phenomenon will occur.
In the total respect of you, electron is matterial. Conductor is material too, electron flow around the conductor, but with 51 degree conductor like the hdr tirsion coil, they are ejected. This form a magnetic activity. Anti matter is just a scientist joke that spend 10000000 millions of dollards to prove they are right. In all the Univers, nobody - stupid human scientist appart- have ear about anti matter. Bob lazard is a nerdy scientist that misunderstand the grey teck. "Gravity Anti matter " amplifier are just coil , that can move, there is no gravity, no anti matter , no black hole that eat galaxy. In reality, a galaxie can give bird to a baby galaxy, but stupid sciebtist thinks that galaxy "eat" others galaxie. A supernova is the begining of a new Star, like Neptune while become one day a star, Our Star Ancestor is Sirius B, the home Star of the Nordic alien, it is well know by everyone , except stupid human scientist with stupid 1 millions dollards projects . They are the shame of the Total Universe.

chemin-de-la-vie-des-astres-et-des-ames-31.jpg

This our path trought the galaxy
We are in the corner of the galaxy, very young civilisation with lot of idiocity.

formation-du-mur-de-l-etoile-27.jpg
One day our sun have become illuminated, he was a geant hydrogene planet on the Sirius B system, and hydrogene was in direct contact with the old terminate planet, with just remaining magma on the surface. Let there be ligth, and there was light !!!!! Bouuuuuum !!! The light illuminate now our earth !!!

composition-structure-du-soleil-29.jpg
This is actualy our sun, with ferronickel center, fission zone, wall ( mur) made of ferronickel, and hydrogene fusion system around.

The sun is little in reality, his center is small as the dimension of eart. But it is the god machine, with giant electric activity called fission. He can absorb the Universal magnetism, that come from the geant Univers.

He give magnetism to his planets, and magnetism make life.

Attachments

• composition-structure-du-soleil-29.jpg
    composition-structure-du-soleil-29.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

lamdo263

I wish to make a device capable of opening portals and wormholes through time, but I found through calculations, to do such requires immense energy. And I was wondering, what could give me the energy. Mass. E=MC^2, meaning there is plenty of energy in one kilogram. So if anyone has an idea, please say. I can explain how mathematically and theoretically, one opens a wormhole. Thanks
The way that Steven Gibbs had done this with the time travel portal, was to build an electro-frame. What this device more or less did was to tickle an intermargin between dimensions so a natural dilation would occur.

One encounter I read with it, is that the device did work and one could go through it, which they did, but once your'e on the other side there's no guarantee of getting back to the portal. I think that Gibbs more or less intended it to be a viewing screen?

HISTORY OF DEVICES LIKE THIS ONE: There's rich history with a unit mentioned by lawyer Andrew Basagio, which to me seemed to be Tesla-like, was government controlled and could take a person from place to place. 2There's people who have built the time travel portal and reported on its use.

FAILURES There were a group of late teenagers in the Los Angeles are that over twenty years ago, built a large time travel portal, guess it was interdimensional as well. This machine malfunctioned when turned on and flooded their experimental room with radiation and killed two of the something like five or six in the room. This may be in Chronos Time Travel Website?

There also was a reporting in a tabloid of a group of scientist that made one but when they opened it up, it was to a time in the ice ages, to where the room was hit with a blast of cold on the order of one hundred below.

*I think what Gibbs had done, was to find a way to tickle the interface between the dimensions and through this interface, extradimensional travel was possible. Not a lot of energy as your'e thinking, but done just right, so the dilation more or less occurs naturally.

Note in ending, dimensional shifts do occur naturally, as reported in Webster's Unified Encyclopedia Of Time Space And Mind, a dimensional shift occurred right on the out of door movie set, for a historical era movie. This was occurring right in back of the horse mounted actors and extras, as recorded from a high lift to where a camera crew was located. Looked like a fast occurring fog cloud and the horses were acting up in fright.

So this is a rich area for study.

@ For safeties' sake, besides reading, I suggest that you find the video, time traveler uses lasers to walk through living room wall. I suggest that you study this short video, as even if it's fake, they at least get the Lorentzian after event of dilation swelling wave done perfectly. This video might steer your concepts imagination to better understanding for your project?

TimeFlipper

The way that Steven Gibbs had done this with the time travel portal, was to build an electro-frame. What this device more or less did was to tickle an intermargin between dimensions so a natural dilation would occur.

One encounter I read with it, is that the device did work and one could go through it, which they did, but once your'e on the other side there's no guarantee of getting back to the portal. I think that Gibbs more or less intended it to be a viewing screen?

HISTORY OF DEVICES LIKE THIS ONE: There's rich history with a unit mentioned by lawyer Andrew Basagio, which to me seemed to be Tesla-like, was government controlled and could take a person from place to place. 2There's people who have built the time travel portal and reported on its use.

FAILURES There were a group of late teenagers in the Los Angeles are that over twenty years ago, built a large time travel portal, guess it was interdimensional as well. This machine malfunctioned when turned on and flooded their experimental room with radiation and killed two of the something like five or six in the room. This may be in Chronos Time Travel Website?

There also was a reporting in a tabloid of a group of scientist that made one but when they opened it up, it was to a time in the ice ages, to where the room was hit with a blast of cold on the order of one hundred below.

*I think what Gibbs had done, was to find a way to tickle the interface between the dimensions and through this interface, extradimensional travel was possible. Not a lot of energy as your'e thinking, but done just right, so the dilation more or less occurs naturally.

Note in ending, dimensional shifts do occur naturally, as reported in Webster's Unified Encyclopedia Of Time Space And Mind, a dimensional shift occurred right on the out of door movie set, for a historical era movie. This was occurring right in back of the horse mounted actors and extras, as recorded from a high lift to where a camera crew was located. Looked like a fast occurring fog cloud and the horses were acting up in fright.

So this is a rich area for study.

@ For safeties' sake, besides reading, I suggest that you find the video, time traveler uses lasers to walk through living room wall. I uggest that you study this short video, as even if it's fake, they at least get the Lorentzian after event of dilation swelling wave done perfectly. This video might steer your concepts imagination to better understanding for your project?
Is there anymore info on the Gibbs electro-frame?...Also could you provide more details on the name of the movie where a dimensional shift in the shape of a fog cloud was supposed to have taken place please?...

lamdo263

Is there anymore info on the Gibbs electro-frame?...Also could you provide more details on the name of the movie where a dimensional shift in the shape of a fog cloud was supposed to have taken place please?...
It's the time travel portal. Only said electro-frame because that's what it does. I tried to kind of paint an image information collage so the requester would get an idea of what I was trying to explain.

Flip' one thing I've got to say about Gibbs, is that he was safety oriented, so that's why I suggested him.

I will have to go up in the garage loft to get at this series, but you might want to enter in, ( dimensional shift opened portal during making of era epic movie), or something to that effect. This did happen, I'm not just making it up. High lift was seated left to the horses with actors on them, you can see some of them in this guess it was 60s or 70s set, were starting to panic.

I'd also do a search under mystery spots and the New Jersey Triangle. There's a dimensional shift that occurs where a highway goes through this territory and has eaten a bakery delivery truck, full headed towards its delivery. They never found it, but witnesses said they had seen it going round a bend in that road, where these phenomena occur.

Art

Hdr work in movies, that a good news.