How ready would you be?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, I communicate with them frequently, usually by spending time in their frequencies in order to think as they are thinking, feel as they are feeling etc.. I create fifth dimensional experiences with them, they also show me many ways they use to curve spacetime in fifth dimension. What I share is mainly my experiences on earth. Sometime these are not so good experiences, they see our lives so interesting, because we are so good to make difficult experiences :)

But I have not meet them physically. I think it does not really represent their existence, they rather spend time in higher realms. There they can give us feelings and experiences more directly than down here. But I hope that one day I will meet them here too :)

Could you ask one to knock on my door tomorrow? Oh crap. That means I'd have to tell you where I live. Nevermind.

Voyageur

Paulajedi

There is a timeline where they are behind your door, the question is, can you shift there? :)

But who you would like to meet? There are pretty many of them out there...

Voyageur

I do not always want to quote big messages, can you guys see my response if I just wrote your name here? Or do I need to use @ or < > or " " things? Thank you anyone who wish to answer this question :)

Krish

Could you ask one to knock on my door tomorrow? Oh crap. That means I'd have to tell you where I live. Nevermind.

Actually Good Aliens know who you are once they connect to the Internet or basically have the links to our global system...that is a billion times better than NSA systems...just a thought...

HDRKID

Hi Voyager:
"Why do we decide to land here, every day"
They decide to come for many reasons.
However, the biggest one is.
WWIII is coming soon.

Hi Paula:
Watch out what you wish for because you might get it. For example, there was a lady that lived near us. A little BEK girl knocks on her door and the grown woman is terrified and does not open up.

The little girl said the typical - I'm hungry, let me. in. I wanna call my mom.

Please remember, that in their place there is no crime. Little children can wander around and no one will hurt em. Sadly, on earth, that is not our case.

I can tell you about my own experiences. For example, when I was six... a little BEK girl would come and play with us. My sister did not like her and said she was gross. I would sneak food out of my house and take it to her, and she would stay in the barn playing with us. My sister showed her how to milk a goat and the BEK girl told us that humans were weird because we squeeze an animal and drink its juices. That we were vampires.

She told me that on her world there was no crime. Also, that she was no monster - humans were.

I found out what was really going on. Certainly was a shock to me.

Iraq conflict: IS 'trafficking Yazidi women for sex' - BBC News

Islamic State: Yazidi women tell of sex-slavery trauma - BBC News

Krish

WWIII is coming soon.

Hope it does not happen while in the next 22 - 25 years...after that I would be in Heaven....it will get messy here. I was looking at the military capabilities of USA, Russia and China...yesterday...sooner or later it would be a nuclear war meaning everything goes sky high....for a long time. The only thing that can happen is the Aliens would prevent that except may be one or two small ones at both ends...

Why it is coming? USA lost its Industry and the Lawyers (Our politicians) do not know how to manage it...Europe except Germany is in a similar situation....

Why 22 - 25 years? - Well Greece lasted this long...so we could last that long with a lot of poor people trying to kill each other etc...hopefully....

Itheblaze

HDRKID, why did her people leave her in the barn, having to depend on human children for handouts? That seems like a crime to me.