OakFieldAlienz444

Can it like really screw up your timeline? Worst things I've heard are that you can have food missing from your fridge that you don't remember eating. Or the lines in movies will be different (This part actually sounds fun)
I would love to experiment with one of these things but I don't wanna end up stuck in the middle of a jungle with a T-rex?

Also does it actually work or is it just a thing to make dreams and astral more vivid
as well as fry your frickin' brains out?

Curious.

OakFieldAlienz444

All the OBE's in my life have been involuntary and I want to figure out a way to do it voluntarily.
Nothing else I've tried (binaural beats, meditations) none of that stuff really fully does it for me except mild effects.

OakFieldAlienz444

I hear both George Noory and Art Bell were sent these HDR things and both were too chicken
to try them out lol.

OakFieldAlienz444

...The "don't use in a bad mood thing"
makes complete sense to me and it makes sense that you would attract a more positive dimension
in a good mood.
10% of the time for physical.
Well how do you know?
Have you done it? Have you time traveled? I'm not going to judge you I tend to believe in this stuff

Mayhem

Zenith
I have used it say 20 times, for a week used it morning and night nothing bad has happened. Experimented with different crystals in the witness well, but havent used it over a vortex as yet.

There has been vivid dreams after night usage.