How to Contact Aliens

Nimara

Perhaps, find out some data from your experience...that would be useful to us...thanks...

I don't know what could be useful about it. I have no recall of the event, as far as the missing time goes. My parents just said that I sleep walked regularly until I was 12/13 years old. Sometimes I woke up under the apple tree, or my mom just about ready to call the police would see me walking from the woods out beyond the farm land. (1/2 mile?) or I'd wake up in my bed all muddy from walking without shoes.

My shared time event - was with a friend - no drugs involved. We were going to a roadside park to watch the sunset and chat. It was getting dark out, but we were having a good time looking at the stars and chatting. It was 11:30, dark when we saw what we perceived as lights in the woods. Figuring it's was someone who was going to tell us to get lost, park is closed, we got into the car and left. It's only a 20 minute drive home. We'll be home by midnight and can pop in a movie or something. When we got back to my house it was 4 am in the morning. We were stumped. And a strange gray cat with amber eyes showed up at my door just then. I've told this story a few times online, and a dozen more in real time with family and friends - and I think this is the first time I remembered that cat. Strange. Anyhow, my friend goes home and calls me the next morning at 7am, demanding that I come over right away. When she blew her nose it was - snot, but not. LOL. It was black/grayish tinged mucus. She claimed it was in her ears and other places too.

Unfortunately, that was one of the last times I ever spent time with this friend. The whole experience really shook both of us up, and it put a wedge between us. I've been trying to contact her now, (it's been 20 years since that episode), with little luck. She may have married, moved out of state. But I'd love to ask her about that night and what she remembers about it.

Nimara

When I meditate I use the half lotus. As laying down to meditate results in the above. As to things happening this year. Sure. But I wouldn't classify it in the same category. The last time I saw a UFO was last year in the summer, which skeptics and debunkers assure me was a blird. (Blurry Bird). The circumstances that led up to taking that shot, though - was a very clear voice popped in my head and said, you should go look outside, take your camera. I didn't see anything when taking shots of the area of the sky I felt drawn to, but I did find one anomaly in the series of 5 or 6 photos I took. But as I said before, it's been explained to me that it has to be a bird and not a UFO. My other experiences fall into other areas of the forum. I'll see if I can't figure out how to upload the photo. Might as well learn how now, rather than later and I've business at hand.

I think I figured it out. Let me make a new post though.

Last edited:

Nimara

So, this isn't an incident where I meditated and called forth a UFO. This is opposite of that. I was working on a Opening Piece on Aliens and UFO's for another site, when my own voice, in my head, pops in and say, "Grab your camera, go outside and look up." Being, who I am, I immediately do so. I took some shots of the area of the sky I felt drawn to, but I could discern nothing with my naked eye. It's not the sort of camera you have to hold up to your eye either. So I was in complete view of the sky as I was taking the shots. It wasn't until I brought the camera in, and looked over the pictures that I found him...
ix5352f875.JPG

Here is the close up.

pb5352fb2b.jpg

Could it be a blird? I do not think so, because of the circumstances that led up to my taking those shots.

Krish

It does not matter if you see an UFO...You will not get anything directly. There are ways to contact them...but again, that is too hard to get anywhere. Like what are you going to ask them? My best suggestion for you is this. If you still sleep walk...then, ask your relatives or friends to ask you (during sleep walking) some specific questions for say one week in advance that can be verifying later. Make sure there are some probability questions that you watch happening.

Most people who sleep walk usually connect to Akashic Records and can tell you what is specific about a week ahead that is basically true items...not hazy stuff...so, you may get somewhere - but only in that sleep mode. It is like Edgar Cayce did in that trance mode. We all can do in that mode...under certain circumstances...but the sleep walk people are prone to such events.

I get interesting data when doing meditation and some items I publish it here...not a big deal...we all do...how true are they, I have no idea..I did sleep walk but when I was in school and college time frame....thank you.

Carl Miller

Relating to debunkers anything is possible. One of those Apollo missions or was it a Gemini's. Well since a picture was taken on the Moon it sure was an Apollo. The problem is that mindlessly Nasa released a forbidden photo. I mean there had been live spectators on the moon sky. A mothership was spotted on the background. But as soon as the photo was published a debunker jumped into posting something about a giant bird on the Moon. Well the debunker's followers on Twitter accepted that explanation comfortably. If the mark were spotted on the Moon surface this debunker would explain it away as 'a residue from the big bird on the Moon' and everything would be OK.

Carl Miller

Nimara reading what you posted about the possibility of programming a sleep walker's mind to remember to do certain routines whilst in the trance state it occurred to me something.
What about programming; say, making use of post hypnotic suggestions to triguer the mind of a habitual abductee to remember asking some questions to Ets the next opportunity the mentioned abductors should appear? It would work as those reminders, those colorful ribbons, people often tie round their wrists to remind them to do certain things in the future. Hypnotherapist could suggest the abductee: 'The next time you come across Et abductors you will remember to ask them where they are from; what their intent is in abducting you; what their agendas are'. Something like that.

BlastTyrant

problem with ET encounters Nimara is even if you do have a group around you, the ET's are fully capable of just taking you and the group would never notice it.

Impressive picture btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl Miller

WTF (What The Fun)!!! Once i projected my twin energy body to the Moon. The crater was filled with haze which made me think of an atmosphere of some sort. Huge mining machines. I only feared I could be psyched. Moon people hate to be spotted. Two months later Ingo Swann's book- Penetration just fell on my lap: synchronicity or another sh (eer) coincidence. If it were not my future self visiting my current self again ,warning me about the things to come. The only witness to cattle mutilation was a woman who during hypnosis told about naked humanoids on a Jaccuzi filled with cattle organs and dark red blood. This made me think Ets are being fed by their skin through osmosis. That weekend i refused going to a delicious barbecue sponsored by the company i am employed at. I stayed home watching the Angels win a victory over the Bears substituting meat by veggies.

Krish

Nimara, please do not believe that ETs are making strange operations on humans... in fact...if they are testing what you have seen and monitoring you, they can add false images...if needed. Besides, they do not have to come in physical contact....they can set up gadgets many thousand miles up to monitor everything you do..just like our wi-fi....because what you see is also seen by your divine spirit and hence psychically they can get everything. In India, there are temples which has special gadgets that they monitor the whole process since 12,350 years ago from the last Intergalactic war. They do not have to come close by except perhaps every 10,000 years to replace the last device. So, we need to rethink the process done by more advanced groups...but there are other ways to get "jump in" but that is another matter...