How to Contact Aliens

Krish

That is correct. TM will not get you there....since those are fake stuff anyway....Good Luck on fake stuff...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
That is correct. TM will not get you there....since those are fake stuff anyway....Good Luck on fake stuff...
Hold on, you think stuff like yoga, related meditation techniques, astral projection, and contacting aliens is all fake? Get real!

EDIT: Yeah, sure, Earth is the only place in the universe where there is intelligent life, and outer space and all that other stuff is just some people trying to pull the wool over our eyes! LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Krish

You got it wrong...there are aliens everywhere. The astral projection understanding is wrong....please read my other posts, you will read all about aliens...thank you...

Normally it is against the Galactic Law to contact Aliens by primitive people like us. It can happen, but rarely...like if you improve your psychic abilities really high ...you can...but only American Indians can see them...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You got it wrong...there are aliens everywhere. The astral projection understanding is wrong....please read my other posts, you will read all about aliens...thank you...

Normally it is against the Galactic Law to contact Aliens by primitive people like us. It can happen, but rarely...like if you improve your psychic abilities really high ...you can...but only American Indians can see them...
I know I'll find aliens eventually, it's just a matter of time. I believe in The Secret. Even if astral projection is not what I'm looking for, I will find the answers to aliens and time travel sooner or later.

Do you know what The Secret is? I can explain, if you don't.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The Secret, also known as the Law of Attraction, states that if you truly want something with a passion, and you really believe in it, and you have a positive outlook (think in a positive manner, or feel good like you've already achieved it), you will get everything you ever wanted. I have already been working on thinking positively and feeling happy in believing as if I've already achieved what I'm looking for. And now, I am in the process of acting on it by finding people who have knowledge of things like aliens and time travel. The Secret often requires action on behalf of your thoughts. And I don't know how or when I will accomplish my goals; I just know I will accomplish my goals.

Krish

Does that mean, you can convert Lead to GOLD by thinking about it...Is this the plan for Planet Earth? Tell us more...the key is "Truly Want"...so go ahead...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Does that mean, you can convert Lead to GOLD by thinking about it...Is this the plan for Planet Earth? Tell us more...the key is "Truly Want"...so go ahead...
I actually think you can transfigure something with your mind, even lead to gold, but that is very difficult and would require much closer to 100% of the potential of the human brain. If you used literally 100% of your brain power, you could be, do, or have everything you ever wanted using the mind alone. Only the mind can put limits on what you can do, have, or become. The problem is that most people aren't always achievers because they don't use 100% mental capability, and they complain and/or think about what they are not and what they currently can't do or have.

Krish

So, why so much people in India, Australia, Japan, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe created such a messy Economy that is causing a lot of hardship on people? ....Very interesting idea that does NOT work...I think...

Not to mention the major religious war in Middle East...that is killing a lot...that is not going away soon...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So, why so much people in India, Australia, Japan, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe created such a messy Economy that is causing a lot of hardship on people? ....Very interesting idea that does NOT work...I think...

Not to mention the major religious war in Middle East...that is killing a lot...that is not going away soon...
A lot of people are complacent and ignorant, and some of these kinds of people don't even vote, and ignorant people that do vote often elect corrupt politicians. And it is these politicians that create poverty and dependency on government for the common man, and wealth for themselves and their friends and family. That's precisely one of the reasons why I want to change history!