How to Contact Aliens

Krish

That is too long a movie...a short version in text would be fine...thank you.

Last edited:

Krish

HDRKID..thank you.....interesting video...If it is true, then I think what is happening...

The Greys live in a separate Dimension but use our space as a connection entity. It is like a bubble Universe out of our Universe. They can not live in our space and we can not live in their space...so, it is possible, they are making a combination entity that can stay both places. Once the combination works, then they can increase the population very well. They may be using Earth now before we improve our technical capabilities...then one may need special permission...

But no change coming to the whole Human groups in this way. We already have humans as second and third level in Technology out there....and those people would not think us to change in another way as lock, stock and barrel. But in the mean time, a small part can be changed for better benefit to both species...they would have higher level of technologies 4th or 5th I think. So, we may like that...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Did you hear of something similar? What do you think?
I've been having some conversations with @Einstein lately, and he has suggested something called astral projection. I hear astral projection has no known limits, and you can come in contact with distant people and other things in the past, present, and future. These other things may include extraterrestrials (AKA aliens).

Considering a handful of avenues I could take to achieve my outside-the-box long-term goals, I could venture to a UFO hot spot and contact aliens that way. I'm thinking Roswell, New Mexico right now, since in a few years I might be moving down south from the Northeast, where one can find Pine Bush, which is relatively near my home. For me right now, it's a tossup between Pine Bush, Roswell, and somewhere in Texas.

Does anyone here know of any good meditation and/or astral projection experts? And is there a UFO hot spot you would recommend?

Krish

Careful on astral projection. The universe is filled with good and crazy people...so what you see may not be accurate in a noisy environment when no one is watching...it is like a young lady of 14 years ventured out in to a bike rally...you never know what happens...and when...

On the other hand...Meditation is good...Do the TM....and do it at least two hours per day...in four years you will get everything you are asking yourself....thank you.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Careful on astral projection. The universe is filled with good and crazy people...so what you see may not be accurate in a noisy environment when no one is watching...it is like a young lady of 14 years ventured out in to a bike rally...you never know what happens...and when...

On the other hand...Meditation is good...Do the TM....and do it at least two hours per day...in four years you will get everything you are asking yourself....thank you.
Good response, but what does TM stand for in this sense?

Krish

I just did what you told me. Transcendental Meditation is what it stands for! Thank you! :)

Since we are in paranormalis, I can say that a decent Meditation is the best way to rise to he top of the Universe. What I do is TM with added Delta Wave music to improve my ability to focus and connect to the Spirit Universe. It is like a heavy duty Cloud of information that you need for your daily life...

What does it do? If you are doing some serious work and new products or new information, it provides new structure to get there. It also tells you what the Universe is, then you plan your eternal life based on that and go up in value chain. GOD likes that....

If you do not do that, you still can make money but over life, you loose the game...that is what happened to Ramayana and Mahabharata (same as Norsk Mythology) enemies. The reason there are enemies is a different matter....it is part of the Order and Chaos structure of the Universe....(Babylon 5 series) such that the Universe grows....so, we get ready for it....thank you.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I just did what you told me. Transcendental Meditation is what it stands for! Thank you! :)

Since we are in paranormalis, I can say that a decent Meditation is the best way to rise to he top of the Universe. What I do is TM with added Delta Wave music to improve my ability to focus and connect to the Spirit Universe. It is like a heavy duty Cloud of information that you need for your daily life...

What does it do? If you are doing some serious work and new products or new information, it provides new structure to get there. It also tells you what the Universe is, then you plan your eternal life based on that and go up in value chain. GOD likes that....

If you do not do that, you still can make money but over life, you loose the game...that is what happened to Ramayana and Mahabharata (same as Norsk Mythology) enemies. The reason there are enemies is a different matter....it is part of the Order and Chaos structure of the Universe....(Babylon 5 series) such that the Universe grows....so, we get ready for it....thank you.
OK, I gave all of this some thought. TM is a very amazing technique to try, and I may do it someday, but it seems to me to be irrelevant to preparation for astral projection and/or contacting aliens. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.