How to Contact Aliens

Krish

So, why so much people in India, Australia, Japan, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe created such a messy Economy that is causing a lot of hardship on people? ....Very interesting idea that does NOT work...I think...

Not to mention the major religious war in Middle East...that is killing a lot...that is not going away soon...
That's precisely one of the reasons why I want to change history!

So, let us do it...BUT HOW? ....THANKS...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So, why so much people in India, Australia, Japan, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe created such a messy Economy that is causing a lot of hardship on people? ....Very interesting idea that does NOT work...I think...

Not to mention the major religious war in Middle East...that is killing a lot...that is not going away soon...
That's precisely one of the reasons why I want to change history!

So, let us do it...THANKS...
You're welcome! And I shall find a way, sooner or later. The path to it is going to unfold as long as I continue to believe and act on my dreams, and I will persevere! ;)

Carl Miller

Read something and also saw some videos from Dr. Steven Greer, do not know if you know him. Dr. Greer has found a way to communicate with the aliens. His group consider contacts with alien beings and ufo sightings as a matter of fact issue. From what i know Dr. Greer @ group communicate with aliens atracting ufo by giving the aliens coordinates through telepathy. They also use a lazer beam to interact with the flying saucers..

Krish

Very nice...as long as he got some advanced technologies or saw their plans to work with us in the next 100 years......no such thing happened yet...right?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Very nice...as long as he got some advanced technologies or saw their plans to work with us in the next 100 years......no such thing happened yet...right?
Likely wrong. We may very well have these advanced technologies Carl is discussing, such as UFO technology and time travel. For very good reasons, mainstream science and media outlets are keeping this knowledge hidden from the public.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Obviously, if they do have such technologies, they wouldn't want every ordinary people to know about it and perhaps be able to do the same, as they'd would no longer be in a position of control and power.

Because of that, it's pretty hard to know whether or not they have means to contact aliens, for instance. Understandably, they're very good at hiding it. We've been talking about conspiracies concerning the government and aliens for decades. We're either completely wrong, or there are little bits of true hidden among the conspiracies, here and there. Where there's smoke, there's fire ? Well, maybe.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Obviously, if they do have such technologies, they wouldn't want every ordinary people to know about it and perhaps be able to do the same, as they'd would no longer be in a position of control and power.

Because of that, it's pretty hard to know whether or not they have means to contact aliens, for instance. Understandably, they're very good at hiding it. We've been talking about conspiracies concerning the government and aliens for decades. We're either completely wrong, or there are little bits of true hidden among the conspiracies, here and there. Where there's smoke, there's fire ? Well, maybe.
Thanks for this clarification, Num. However, I strongly tend to doubt we are completely wrong about our suspicions about the U.S. government. The government has been into UFOs and other stuff related to science fiction for decades!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I'm sure there has to be something, right? Like I said earlier, where there's smoke, there's fire. I can hardly believe there's nothing to it at all. They'd want us to believe there's nothing though.

Krish

We've been talking about conspiracies concerning the government and aliens for decades. We're either completely wrong, or there are little bits of true hidden among the conspiracies, here and there. Where there's smoke, there's fire ? Well, maybe.

I agree. We have people among us here that know what is going on but just nudge towards that solution...it happens...