How to Prepare for your Hoax

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 29 2004, 09:46 PM
Thats bad, but not as bad as missing all that time and then having to take a test in Latin regarding the Gallic Wars. I wonder if naked dreams are cyclic and in sync with the seasons?

Ecce homo! I forgot the naked Gauls! And they're all in Paris, too.

StarLord

You know, we could just cut to the chase and offer them kool-aid, of course with a great big smile and all kinds of happiness and joy, after they stake their claim and have been found wanting. No fuss, no muss, Bob's Yer Uncle.

"Gadds they're aweful freindly over there, you can say any damn thing you want AND they have refreshments. Spot On Civilized, what?

Hoaxers check in and needn't check out. It's all taken care of.

Judge Bean

It appears that August's august post has effectively screened out at least some of the grubs who would claim to be Future Boys.

Hail August!

August

Paul, StarLord et al.,

Thanks for your kind words.

Strange. If this thread does limit the phoney future-boy visits, then I have killed one of my favorite forms of entertainment and intellectual stimulation. Sorry about that.

The past 300 centuries have taught us that oftentimes myth remains myth yet informs and spurns our development. Does Daedalus' desire have anything to do with NASA? Will the desire to travel through time and the attached myths lead to true TT technology?

Come on hoaxers! Don't let the myth die. Have a little backbone, will you?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by August@Dec 11 2004, 08:22 PM
Paul, StarLord et al.,

Thanks for your kind words.

Strange. If this thread does limit the phoney future-boy visits, then I have killed one of my favorite forms of entertainment and intellectual stimulation. Sorry about that.

The past 300 centuries have taught us that oftentimes myth remains myth yet informs and spurns our development. Does Daedalus' desire have anything to do with NASA? Will the desire to travel through time and the attached myths lead to true TT technology?

Come on hoaxers! Don't let the myth die. Have a little backbone, will you?

I hate being an et al. :cry:

What has happened is that all the would be footure boys have dived into Internet based research programmes to develop the Ultimate hoax and visit it upon us just prior to the Christmas holidays. Even as we speak, geeks are frantically hammering out the shiny finishes of their Uber Temporalis Bolloxius. The widgets are finished, the bits that go 'Moop, neek, fark-fark bip', have been charged, Dimensional Trans-Stepping Vortex Bambobulators have been tuned to the Temporal Flux and only the Matte Screens require a few final dabs of spit and polish. :devil:

The up-side to your post August, is this, we will get a far better ride experience now from all the hard work that these would be Footure boys are gonna have to put in to their tales.

I have Popcorn, coffe and a packet of smokes on standby and just in case the special effects budget is a biggie, I have my 3D glasses as well. :lol:

StarLord

Cool, Don't forget the Poppy Cock and Divinity.

Being al is not such a bad thing Mate, sure beats the crap out of et Losers don't you think? Of course, you and I would never have to worry about hanging around with that crowd now, would we?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 11 2004, 11:43 PM
Cool, Don't forget the Poppy Cock and Divinity.

Being al is not such a bad thing Mate, sure beats the crap out of et Losers don't you think? Of course, you and I would never have to worry about hanging around with that crowd now, would we?

Rum-Buggery in motion. :lol:

Judge Bean

Another week goes by without a futureboy. August's head, piled with a burden of laurels, beginning to resemble a hedge.