How to Prepare for your Hoax

Judge Bean

I am too busy shoveling the dead laurels off'n August's brow to post much. He has failed to stave off a new wave of futurozos. His guidelines fall on deaf ears, which hurts silently.

CaryP

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Jan 10 2005, 05:42 PM
I am too busy shoveling the dead laurels off'n August's brow to post much. He has failed to stave off a new wave of futurozos. His guidelines fall on deaf ears, which hurts silently.

Keep the faith pal. Just because some of these wannabee's don't have the intellect to read August's fine thread, or didn't take the time to, doesn't mean that something "legit" will eventually show up and "do it right." But I'm enjoying the fodder that they're turning into for now.

Cary

P.S. "futurozos" is definitely a keeper StarLord.

August

August,

Thanks Paul. The Clergy giveth; the Clergy taketh away.

CaryP I think you are right. Reading has become a thing of the past. I think we are a globe of scanners now. People Magazine taught us to scan and now we have forgotten how to read.

I am part of the problem as well. It appears I have spent the past few years enjoying online hoaxes as much as Hawthorne.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Hawthorne... online hoax... Ooh choices, choices.

Online hoax anyday. :lol:

August

Grayson, honesty is good for the soul and I am right there with you. The choice is clear. I am here.

StarLord

I knew Paul couldn't stay away, there is just way too much to discover. New Horizons, new Laurel Crowns to bestow, new Tempus Nitwits to behead.

Speaking of which, Paul is officially responsible for a new word to grace our language, Futurozo.

Chrono Clown, Chronozo, Time Twit, Tempus Nitwit, it's a heady moment in time and reality to watch new words grace our language, spreading appellative depth to unplumbed fathoms of rediculousness due to a obvious and obnoxious abhorence of reading and a seeming dedication to the lack of logic and honesty on the part of some of our wannbe time travelers.

Though the task is odious, we have entrenched our bulwarks, lit the eternal campfire to warm ourselves as salvo after salvo of daftness assails us. Who knew that such as we, would be the last bastion of sanity.

Judge Bean

15-25 years old? Emotionally much younger than your age?

A lot of time on your hands?

Can't find a girlfriend?

Nobody listens to you? Detest your actual self?

Smattering of science and superficial familiarity with history, literature and language?

Become a time traveler at the Time Travel Forum! It's easy, and they're so gullible there! Be a gasbag no matter how little gas! See how long it takes to be debunked, and find out how strangely not humiliating it is!

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Jan 6 2005, 12:48 AM
I don't know what the magic is here, either, but every time I get mad about something and want to quit, I can't.

But no more hate speech.

StarLord

It's all a matter of perspective my friend. It's not about hate, it is all about learning what people are actually saying when they speak. I seriously doubt the serious ones here have a single hate bone in their bodies IMHO.