How to Remove a Curse

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
the curse you are under is not removable via "letting time go by and hunker down" because it originated with YH not with any devil or any other servant or satan.. the punishment is from creator.. THE ONE AND ONLY.. and it is a pay back you will learn upon leaving the flesh..

the punishment is from your creator but and this is HUGE but! your deep state abuses it to such a degree that it will eliminate you if you do not eliminate them first.. you know all the runners you know everyone who committed high treason.. you know who they are at the lower levels (runners) and some of you know the higher levels too to a point.. enough to get to them

the punishment just like during pharaoh timeline/loop is supposed to be until you redeem yourselves via actions i spoke about here.. which is coming anyway you look at it you will do as i say here matter of time.. but your problem is much deeper than following anything good at this stage.. your problem sits within YOUR deep state.. they have full intention at getting you into full AI abyss mode.. they want much less of you and much more of the AI
Does everything have to do with the Deep State?

paulyoung2

correct.. most regarding your species has to do with your deep state
you now let them commit high treason for 6 YEARS not doing A THING! against it...
when it comes to you from now on ALL is to do with the deep state

start at edge

Does everything have to do with the Deep State?
… not only … if you analyze a certain vacuum, along the “deep state” you will also find “AI”, “YH”, “Antarctica”, “your species”, “punishment”, “detoxify the soup”, “re route”, etc. … and most recently “pino” - which is really embarrassing to not know the meaning of (that is “President In Name Only”) … but it is understandable, as there is no thought, let alone knowledge, that could emerge from a vacuum … to some extent maybe even from a single brain cell it could, but under no circumstances from a vacuum.

Mayhem

Zenith
@paulyoung2 heads up its not acceptable to post deep state conspiracy theories in every thread you enter no matter how much you believe it to be true.

Why not start your own thread on that subject and your welcome to discuss it there in every post.

paulyoung2

^this is not why i posted the last post.. it was for something to be known but it's fine no big deal you know it and show it to num.. it is truth
i dont need posts about conspiracy because the conspiracy is HUMAN LIFE 2020'S.. this is the curse.. this how it has to do with the subject of curse that can not be removed..
many of your species literally think that elon mask lol truly made it .. self made kid.. who run million companies lol i mean common you were lured into the abyss into abyss.. you dont see that there is common thing between greta and elon and zuckerface etc etc etc? dont you see?? lol yes yes i know you get it

in any case the post was and is about the curse.. anyway i am not about to put a thread about conspiracy when the whole site is about a subject "time travel" that is considered conspiracy by many and is not.. but the mob of slaves see it this way (much less so today) because of conditioning going 76 years.. social grooming..

paulyoung2

^

the main problem of your species is that many think they are dealing with this good ole species.. this is your MAIN problem.. you are no longer them

this is your peak though musically socially culturally and anything else human related

no longer the case

start at edge

It occurs at the handshake. They avoid eye contact and never speak to me again. Also, it occurs everywhere -- social media, neighbors, etc.
If it is "all my fault", then my "sin" is smiling too much or being too nice. Social media, well, I'm a victim of shadow banning by Twitter, so it may or may not be part of the curse.

She was into candle magick and witch craft

No best friend or ability to maintain a friendship since our friendship ended over 30 years ago.
First thing – be receptive to everything that those who posted a response wrote in their post, then try to “feel” which of the proposed solutions resonates best and in most harmony with your own feelings. Make a note of that (or of those) and keep it (keep them) in mind at all time, as it could be of positive effect to have such a “shield” around you all the time, because a curse can never have an initial everlasting charge, it is fueled from time to time from the outside … and such a “shield” could at lest help in preventing or diminishing that fueling.
Here is what I would do if I were you:
If that person who cursed me was still alive, I would stage a meeting with that person in such way that it appears to be random – simply a pass by while walking on the street and I would pretend to be glad to randomly meet again, even changing my face expression to make it seem joyful, put a large smile on my face, reach out my hand for a handshake and stop to just have a chatter, maybe start by saying something like “HI, I haven’t seen you in ages … how are you?” and persistently making eye contact, forcing that person by the course of the chatter to look right into my eyes and I would act as if never having a clue that someone ever had cast a curse upon me. I would try to put out the most positive vibe and give the impression that things for me are going better than ever.
If that person is not alive anymore, just go to the grave with a flower and sincerely offer forgiveness.

Parazite1986

Would that be simple to take Hyssop water and mop the house up after taking a bath in holy water and Florida water? As well as a smidge of shielding every day?

Klossy

I never believed in this hocus pocus until I realized I may have a curse put on me by a friend when I was a teenager. I dumped her as a friend
and she was into candle magick and such. I haven't had friends since 1987 and on social media I am ignored. No best friend. All women hate me. I cannot succeed socially.

Is there a way to remove a curse?
how proficient was she in magick at the time? from what it looks like based on your description, it sounds like a basic curse - if she successfully casted it. those types will fade over time and will have no impact on you over a period of time. unless she's good in energy manipulation and work in an energy source into her spellwork so it "self-sustain", then I doubt you have anything to worry about.

think of it as a bombardment of negative energies. once it is done, it's gone.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
how proficient was she in magick at the time? from what it looks like based on your description, it sounds like a basic curse - if she successfully casted it. those types will fade over time and will have no impact on you over a period of time. unless she's good in energy manipulation and work in an energy source into her spellwork so it "self-sustain", then I doubt you have anything to worry about.

think of it as a bombardment of negative energies. once it is done, it's gone.

She was a teenager, so I doubt she was very experienced. And it was 34 years ago. Nothing has changed. I've just decided to befriend animals instead.