Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Hilton.P

I sent the schematics to someone and he said he already saw this and he told me adding aone ex teacher who is also a freelancer scientist from russia you might actually combine your work and .... who knows ! He did not tell me more . You can try to find the russian scientist on reddit the time traveler subbreddit . Ask for someone from russia who has a friend in military and now he is working on time travel by himself in his basement (if he is still alive and did not burn in his attempts to time travel) . Also ad moving pieces to it . You know it is hard to keep something hard during time travel but you can keep it moving .

TimeFlipper

I sent the schematics to someone and he said he already saw this and he told me adding aone ex teacher who is also a freelancer scientist from russia you might actually combine your work and .... who knows ! He did not tell me more . You can try to find the russian scientist on reddit the time traveler subbreddit . Ask for someone from russia who has a friend in military and now he is working on time travel by himself in his basement (if he is still alive and did not burn in his attempts to time travel) . Also ad moving pieces to it . You know it is hard to keep something hard during time travel but you can keep it moving .

I think know who that Russian scientist guy is, his name allegedly is Vladimir Putin...An ancestor of the Russian ruler Vlad the 3rd, more commonly known as Vlad the Impaler, from whom the mythical character Dracula was created by the Irish writer Bram Stoker in 1897 :LOL:..

Vlad the 3rd aka Vlad the Impaler, gained the name from his terrible brutality towards anyone he disliked, it was claimed he had killed more than 80,000 people including women and children by skinning, disembowelment and boiling them alive, he then impaled their bodies onto stakes and brandished them like flags of flesh outside the gates of the city of Targovista :eek:..

It was claimed Vlad was killed by an invading Muslim force led by Sultan Mehmed the second, who chopped off Vlads head and kept it as a trophy...Sultan Mehmed the second discovered that Vlad had chopped the heads off some of his own Muslim envoys that had visited Vlad, who had displayed their heads on stakes outside the city wall...Revenge is a dish best served cold! :oops:..

Last edited: