Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

TimeFlipper

Can anyone please help find the gerber file (file required to make PCB) of this bifilar coil shown below ?
View attachment 9609View attachment 9609

Good to see you back again with us my old friend :)..
I dont think there ever was a PCB for that coil...From what I discovered, the Gerber files only describe PCB`s in terms of etching on one or more copper sheets that are connected to many individual components..

NaturalPhilosopher

if you notice, bifilar coils produce the same effect as two magnetic field interacting in a certain geometry.
seems like two field interacting the right way produce strange effects.

Lumbergooz

Good to see you back again with us my old friend :)..
I dont think there ever was a PCB for that coil...From what I discovered, the Gerber files only describe PCB`s in terms of etching on one or more copper sheets that are connected to many individual components..
Thanks alot. I.need gerber file to order the bifilar from.a.pcb company coz i don't have time and tools.to etch it. Btw did anyone on.this discussion face obstacles when making TTM or hieronymus..like incidents delaying you from completing it ?

Lumbergooz

@steven chiverton : TTM=time travel machine.
BTW I read your article about HDR, in fact lost my reading glasses, so I turned it to audio book and listed to it on a long drive, many good tips, please elaborate the best options for witness well coil( the photography film canister) ? did u try wrapping it with mobius instead of a bifilar? if not do u expect a difference ?

steven chiverton

i twisted the wired before i wound it i dont really know if theres any difference to how you wind it really i used film canister to wind witness well my twisted windings was tighter and not long twisted type so it looked more like a tightly twisted snake and not the long figure eight twists

Lumbergooz

i twisted the wired before i wound it i dont really know if theres any difference to how you wind it really i used film canister to wind witness well my twisted windings was tighter and not long twisted type so it looked more like a tightly twisted snake and not the long figure eight twists
do you know what AWG and how many windings Gibbs used ?

NaturalPhilosopher

like i said before to get significantly stronger weird effects you need to do one of three things
1)use millions of amps or volts
2)use specialized materials that absorb time energy
3)create oscillating time energy fields that resonate with natural ones.(time energy fields converge upon a resonant receiver). Since your entire nervous system is a time energy detector and your subconscious processes that endless data...it's why radionics works. Rubbing plate stick reaction or pendulum swing is an ideomotor response. Means it's your subconscious mind stopping your finger from sliding or your fingers to move the pendulum. What was discovered is you're not doing it consciously but subconsciously.

this is how it works

or you could make a fractal time energy broadband receiver artificially and then do all the fancy math analysis to find the harmonics involved. like the fractal antenna in cellphones or the fractal nature of your own nervous system

Last edited: