Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

lamdo263

Can you answer my question about what exactly is a "Roped Latus Network" please, and what gives it the ability to store a high energy electrical current
Looking at the DE Eldridge, from stem to stern, there were cables laid up against her inner hull. Look this situation over now, I think that they may have has to cut with a torch, the holes they string these 4 to 5 inch cables through. There were a lot of the long heavy duty electrical cables, but looking back at this situation, there was only so many cables that one could cut and place without structurally weakening the ship.*I don't know you need either a picture or a personal accounting of just how these cables were laid in the hull?

They fell short on the amount of cables that Tesla himself wanted in there and he expressed his satisfaction about this. But the Navy came back with both time, cost constants, but probably did not say it would weaken the ship. Keep in mind that the location of these cables, next to the ship's steel hull, would later blend the materials that the ship was made of, to a null state in time-space.

Remember, there were U-boats sinking allied shipping at the time and the US Navy desired a ship that was discernably invisible at sea.

When at sea, they only activate this device to a certain percentile of its full capacity. The ship would disappear and the ship would appear to be a rain squall from a distance. However and I still haven't figured out why they did this, but later decided to activate his device at near full power.

When they did so they shoved the Eldridge into a raceway conduit of time space, that must have been a reflective energy corridor. This is when they had people embedded in the ships steel and people catching on fire atomically, that they could not extinguish the flames with a full spray from a fire hose.

*How this works is the scalier component that we humans live in. It's an assigned frequency to humans and we live here. What both Tesla and Einstein came up with, is that if you could super voltage a set object, this to higher and higher capacities to a request object, that frequency of vibratory resonance, atomically speaking would be too much for our assigned frequency to maintain a hold on. In other words it would go zero, into another frequency of realm energy state.

They must have shit themselves, as when this zero point generator was turned on, the sky went black, there was this ungodly road, that split their eardrums, and they entire ship for all intended purposes, left what we know as safety and normalcy behind. The ship during these jumps glowed a dark jelly red and the matter landmarks of what we know as solid matter, because lucid. The sailors were walking right through the bulkheads of the ship, because matter didn't mean anything, anymore.

They were all off on a hayride to Hell and all experiencing a terribly good time going there.*So you have the factors of power generation which was probably a variant of Tesla's modifications to a standard generator, to produce very high frequencies, this energy probably looped bypassed of the many cables lying along the inner hull of the ship.

Electrically speaking, connections to Tesla didn't mean anything. It was more or less of field effect shut sharing of super energies, that bumped atomic excitation, into a maximum range. Believe it or not, some of the sailors on that ship survived, but sustained such damage to their bodies, that the secret part of the Navy transferred them from damaged bodies, into a boy in one case that was going to die at a precise time. They succeeded in making the transfer and that sailor with a new body was Al Belick.

*As you had asked on what influence the body in a scaled down version of the Tesla jump unit can have over the general use of this device, is that with less power one can still make the jump. However they have some ability with the assigned frequency of their bodies in directing the jump.

There use to be wizards a long time ago that once showed up at Stonehenge. They had a central organ, that they could use for 1. power casting, as in creating things and energies. And 2.They could self load the super scalier component and go in and out of dimensions. The Tesla jump unit's a little like that.

The jump to other dimensions is described as a transgression of the energy manifold, to where the reversed non-existing side of the XYZ axis become a coordinate jump-off point. Some people can take being super-loaded to go zero, while others cannot tolerate this process. You kind of don't want to fry you body, in the process of scalarly jumping.

On me loosing credibility with anything. Ha' ha ha, you have no idea.

Note, they may have bridge over the inner steel hull, but that counts as a filed effect gap. This is why I think they may have cut into the hull. www.bielek.com

lamdo263

Looking at the DE Eldridge, from stem to stern, there were cables laid up against her inner hull. Look this situation over now, I think that they may have has to cut with a torch, the holes they string these 4 to 5 inch cables through. There were a lot of the long heavy duty electrical cables, but looking back at this situation, there was only so many cables that one could cut and place without structurally weakening the ship.*I don't know you need either a picture or a personal accounting of just how these cables were laid in the hull?

They fell short on the amount of cables that Tesla himself wanted in there and he expressed his satisfaction about this. But the Navy came back with both time, cost constants, but probably did not say it would weaken the ship. Keep in mind that the location of these cables, next to the ship's steel hull, would later blend the materials that the ship was made of, to a null state in time-space.

Remember, there were U-boats sinking allied shipping at the time and the US Navy desired a ship that was discernably invisible at sea.

When at sea, they only activate this device to a certain percentile of its full capacity. The ship would disappear and the ship would appear to be a rain squall from a distance. However and I still haven't figured out why they did this, but later decided to activate his device at near full power.

When they did so they shoved the Eldridge into a raceway conduit of time space, that must have been a reflective energy corridor. This is when they had people embedded in the ships steel and people catching on fire atomically, that they could not extinguish the flames with a full spray from a fire hose.

*How this works is the scalier component that we humans live in. It's an assigned frequency to humans and we live here. What both Tesla and Einstein came up with, is that if you could super voltage a set object, this to higher and higher capacities to a request object, that frequency of vibratory resonance, atomically speaking would be too much for our assigned frequency to maintain a hold on. In other words it would go zero, into another frequency of realm energy state.

They must have shit themselves, as when this zero point generator was turned on, the sky went black, there was this ungodly road, that split their eardrums, and they entire ship for all intended purposes, left what we know as safety and normalcy behind. The ship during these jumps glowed a dark jelly red and the matter landmarks of what we know as solid matter, because lucid. The sailors were walking right through the bulkheads of the ship, because matter didn't mean anything, anymore.

They were all off on a hayride to Hell and all experiencing a terribly good time going there.*So you have the factors of power generation which was probably a variant of Tesla's modifications to a standard generator, to produce very high frequencies, this energy probably looped bypassed of the many cables lying along the inner hull of the ship.

Electrically speaking, connections to Tesla didn't mean anything. It was more or less of field effect shut sharing of super energies, that bumped atomic excitation, into a maximum range. Believe it or not, some of the sailors on that ship survived, but sustained such damage to their bodies, that the secret part of the Navy transferred them from damaged bodies, into a boy in one case that was going to die at a precise time. They succeeded in making the transfer and that sailor with a new body was Al Belick.

*As you had asked on what influence the body in a scaled down version of the Tesla jump unit can have over the general use of this device, is that with less power one can still make the jump. However they have some ability with the assigned frequency of their bodies in directing the jump.

There use to be wizards a long time ago that once showed up at Stonehenge. They had a central organ, that they could use for 1. power casting, as in creating things and energies. And 2.They could self load the super scalier component and go in and out of dimensions. The Tesla jump unit's a little like that.

The jump to other dimensions is described as a transgression of the energy manifold, to where the reversed non-existing side of the XYZ axis become a coordinate jump-off point. Some people can take being super-loaded to go zero, while others cannot tolerate this process. You kind of don't want to fry you body, in the process of scalarly jumping.

On me loosing credibility with anything. Ha' ha ha, you have no idea.

Note, they may have bridge over the inner steel hull, but that counts as a filed effect gap. This is why I think they may have cut into the hull. www.bielek.com
The one thing I want to say however, is that Tesla was a tricky fellow. I know that some orgs and the military would want a device like the smaller said in bar fight transporter. I can guess, but may not exactly know the exact construction of this device.

Lumbergooz

From Tesla to ED gray to Otis Carr, to the man (I don t recall his name) who flew and fuelless plane over a European city in 17th century...all these make you sad of how far humans would be by now if the big brother shared these inventions with humans. Sure we would be living on several planets with no effort to make earn a living ..instead all efforts on spreading the prosperous mankind to more planets in the galaxy.

lamdo263

Has anyone purchased a HDR from Gibbs very recently? Say in the last month or so.
No, but I've pondered purchasing one.

Saying for today. The word (Bozo), may have different meanings in various countries. Such as if you buy a new pair of shoes in Moscow Russia and then trot out into Red Square shouting, "Look everyone, I've just purchased these outlandish broughams, don't I like alike a Bozo"? This public statement there in Russia, might warrant applause.

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah people complain about the cost of the HDR yet they squander money on other things and it mounts up.

I was asking if anyone had bought one recently to compare to the unit i bought last year which was an older version.

TimeFlipper

Yeah people complain about the cost of the HDR yet they squander money on other things and it mounts up.

I was asking if anyone had bought one recently to compare to the unit i bought last year which was an older version.

Obviously my old friend, the HDR you bought last year has not enabled you to travel safely through time and space...So logically at this moment in time, its you who has squandered the money that you paid for it...Its none of my business what you or anybody else spends their money on, but you surprised me when you said, "Yet they squander money on other things and it mounts up"..

When you said that, you were endorsing a device that no-one has ever proved enables you to time travel...In my book those people you say have squandered their money on other things, were very wise people who not only saved their own money, but stopped themselves from feeling idiots for buying an unproven and non-working device..

Mayhem

Zenith
@TimeFlipper that may be so, have you considered building one yourself?

Considering the parts may be acquired cheaply enough, as you have referred to quite a bit.

On the point of safety ive used it enough times now and i havent ended up disappearing though i havent used it over a said vortex.

Some may also use it a more so radionics device instead of Timetravel.

Anyway maybe i havent tuned myself or the said device in the correct way time will tell:LOL:

One thing i will say is i have tried it out, were others havent.

Lumbergooz

@TimeFlipper that may be so, have you considered building one yourself?

Considering the parts may be acquired cheaply enough, as you have referred to quite a bit.

On the point of safety ive used it enough times now and i havent ended up disappearing though i havent used it over a said vortex.

Some may also use it a more so radionics device instead of Timetravel.

Anyway maybe i havent tuned myself or the said device in the correct way time will tell:LOL:

One thing i will say is i have tried it out, were others havent.
Chaps: I read that first HDRs worked better than new ones, so here is a lead, ask those who bought early units how HDR looked like inside. One word importanat, whether it works or not, isn t it worth to spend the 400$ to explore this possibility? I say it is worth. Yesterday, I had a fruitful experience, with somethin similar , a bit more complex than HDR. in fact I did not expect to b bck in at my desk... wishing I never came back bcoz that other dimension felt so different, colors unlike our colors, it was not a joyful, not fearful , but was undescribe-able & different in a way you just don t want to leave.
here is a rule for hi success chances is to run ur system at moon growing days. dress plain color, don t hang pictures of human or animals..thats it for now..