Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Jenette

Obviously my old friend, the HDR you bought last year has not enabled you to travel safely through time and space...So logically at this moment in time, its you who has squandered the money that you paid for it...Its none of my business what you or anybody else spends their money on, but you surprised me when you said, "Yet they squander money on other things and it mounts up"..

When you said that, you were endorsing a device that no-one has ever proved enables you to time travel...In my book those people you say have squandered their money on other things, were very wise people who not only saved their own money, but stopped themselves from feeling idiots for buying an unproven and non-working device..
I thought time travel didn’t exist. I don’t think it possible to build a working time machine.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper that may be so, have you considered building one yourself?

Considering the parts may be acquired cheaply enough, as you have referred to quite a bit.

On the point of safety ive used it enough times now and i havent ended up disappearing though i havent used it over a said vortex.

Some may also use it a more so radionics device instead of Timetravel.

Anyway maybe i havent tuned myself or the said device in the correct way time will tell:LOL:

One thing i will say is i have tried it out, were others havent.

Ive mentioned many times that the HDR cannot transport anybody through time and space, and iam still waiting for someone to prove to me by going forward one week in time, read the headlines from three individual newspapers, then come back and tell us all what those three newspaper headlines said....

IF, I repeat IF the headlines prove to true in one weeks time, I will rethink my life spent looking at time-travel, and grovel on the floor to every Paranormalis member in front of a camera, begging forgiveness for my stupid intransigence!!..Perhaps my old friend, you should take that simple test ,IF and when YOU time-travel, and I challenge any other Paranormalis member to prove me wrong, by taking that most simplest of tests (y):D..

TimeFlipper

I thought time travel didn’t exist. I don’t think it possible to build a working time machine.

Personally i believe there are operational Time-Machines that Governments have been aware of for some years, that come under the heading of "Beyond Ultra Top Secrecy".....I have no proof they have been tested, but my gut feeling tells me they have been tested, and it probably shows up in stuff such as "Time-Shifts", where people genuinely move forward or backwards in time several hours and cannot remember what happened to them in those missing hours....People suddenly appearing dressed in clothing from a past generation, then suddenly disappearing again...The Mandela Effect is also a Time-Shift anomaly..

Iam certain that you and our other members could list other Time-Shifting anomalies...My personal gripe, as you have already gathered, is the HDR...Which IMHO is the very last device on Earth that could ever be classed as an operational time-machine, and until someone proves to me the HDR does work, i shall remain firm in my own belief..

NaturalPhilosopher

Personally i believe there are operational Time-Machines that Governments have been aware of for some years, that come under the heading of "Beyond Ultra Top Secrecy".....I have no proof they have been tested, but my gut feeling tells me they have been tested, and it probably shows up in stuff such as "Time-Shifts", where people genuinely move forward or backwards in time several hours and cannot remember what happened to them in those missing hours....People suddenly appearing dressed in clothing from a past generation, then suddenly disappearing again...The Mandela Effect is also a Time-Shift anomaly..

Iam certain that you and our other members could list other Time-Shifting anomalies...My personal gripe, as you have already gathered, is the HDR...Which IMHO is the very last device on Earth that could ever be classed as an operational time-machine, and until someone proves to me the HDR does work, i shall remain firm in my own belief..
absolutely ZERO proof the montauk experiment ever happened.

eyewitness reports of the montauk experiment with no proof
eyewitness reports of the hdr success with no proof

you believe in the montauk experiment for some reason
your beliefs are irrational
be self consistent

Last edited:

mullac998

absolutely ZERO proof the montauk experiment ever happened.

eyewitness reports of the montauk experiment with no proof
eyewitness reports of the hdr success with no proof

you believe in the montauk experiment for some reason
your beliefs are irrational
be self consistent
No one really asked for opinion on the matter you just but in so if you haven't got anything beneficial to say keep it zipped

TimeFlipper

montauk experiment isn't accessible
hdr is accessible

some people claim to get results.

so you can ignore it with a bad attitude or figure out the missing variable.
this is why bad attitude people never figure anything out.

The only person displaying a bad attitude NP, is YOU!! :ROFLMAO: ..You hate my stance on the HDR, and like a silly spoilt little boy, you uncontrollably blurt out some irrelevant non sensical crap regarding the Montauk Experiment, which was obviously way above your personal understanding :ROFLMAO:..

Tell you what NP, if you believe you can Time-Travel by using the HDR, take up my challenge about going forward in time one week and come back with the front page headlines on three different UK Newspapers..,And if in one weeks time you are correct NP, I will personally go to a place of your choosing, and kiss your feet that are covered in dog poo :ROFLMAO:..

But of course, you wont take up my challenge, just like you always refuse to answer any questions that I put to you regarding your claims of time-travel...I still love you though NP :love: :LOL:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
montauk experiment isn't accessible
hdr is accessible

some people claim to get results.

so you can ignore it with a bad attitude or figure out the missing variable.
this is why bad attitude people never figure anything out.

Just take Timeflipper up on his challenge. And maybe intead of having him kiss your dog poo covered feet, have him lick the dog poo off.

Mayhem

Zenith
Lets bear something in context for a moment, if anyone did actually produce 3 front page newspapers ahead of time with no close contact with a printing plant/pre press and posted it on a forum (Time Machine enabled) . They would be hunted down like a dog.

So point is there's no way anyone in their right mind would do such even if they could. Thats just my opinion.

Lumbergooz

The next week headlines challenge is not viable. why ? bcoz People may go to a different universe, where nothing is the same as in our world. I am sure some members here experienced this kind of shift, at least mentally. Now someone will ask how do you tell if it was a real leap or the effect of a psychedelic substance ? in fact one can tell, ..make no mistake you can tell