Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Himalayan Hermit

Thank you...So how does Steven Gibbs perform his time-travelling journeys? :D..
I don't know other than what he told me on the phone and in his interviews. From what I heard, he does a lot of Astral and Quantum jumps across different timelines. There are a lot of threads on him not designing HDR to travel in the same timeline for potential dangers.

TimeFlipper

I don't know other than what he told me on the phone and in his interviews. From what I heard, he does a lot of Astral and Quantum jumps across different timelines. There are a lot of threads on him not designing HDR to travel in the same timeline for potential dangers.

I used to hold a very tiny belief that Astral travelling via an HDR might be possible, only because of the electromagnet pulses somehow creating a rift between body and mind...

Without any electrical aid, I remember briefly leaving my own body on one occasion many years ago, but not entering the Astral stage, something/someone prevented me..

NaturalPhilosopher

I used to hold a very tiny belief that Astral travelling via an HDR might be possible, only because of the electromagnet pulses somehow creating a rift between body and mind...

Without any electrical aid, I remember briefly leaving my own body on one occasion many years ago, but not entering the Astral stage, something/someone prevented me..
entities push people back into their bodies when people first try.
they don't want humans leaving their bodies.
they usually just scare ya so bad you instantly end up back inside.

takes time and practice.

Secretman3811

entities push people back into their bodies when people first try.
they don't want humans leaving their bodies.
they usually just scare ya so bad you instantly end up back inside.

takes time and practice.

ok know this you can Astral Projection by brainwave sound or not without the HDR unit so if the HDR unit does the Astral Projection then good for you but try to do Astral projection and also tell me why does this Entities push people back if you have fear inside of you or something like fear.
so write back anybody.

DamienX

Has any member of the forum either spoken or been in direct contact with Bruce A Perreault of Radionics Research, the inventor of the Sonic Resonator, or Jim Girouard who Bruce provided with the schematics for his resonator. As you are all probably aware, Jim Girouard who was also the author of “Time Travel Secret 1985” amongst other works, subsequently passed the schematics to Steven Gibbs who developed it into his HDR.