Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Mayhem

Zenith
Has any member of the forum either spoken or been in direct contact with Bruce A Perreault of Radionics Research, the inventor of the Sonic Resonator, or Jim Girouard who Bruce provided with the schematics for his resonator. As you are all probably aware, Jim Girouard who was also the author of “Time Travel Secret 1985” amongst other works, subsequently passed the schematics to Steven Gibbs who developed it into his HDR.

Havent seen anyone come out and say they have publicly here.

FarOutThere

Has any member of the forum either spoken or been in direct contact with Bruce A Perreault of Radionics Research, the inventor of the Sonic Resonator, or Jim Girouard who Bruce provided with the schematics for his resonator. As you are all probably aware, Jim Girouard who was also the author of “Time Travel Secret 1985” amongst other works, subsequently passed the schematics to Steven Gibbs who developed it into his HDR.

They are both online if you need to contact them.

Mayhem

Zenith
Can someone bring up the stranger magazine interview (with steven gibbs) where the above was mentioned?

Just want to check the date of it.

FarOutThere

Can someone bring up the stranger magazine interview (with steven gibbs) where the above was mentioned?

Just want to check the date of it.

I ordered both issues which mention Gibbs, I can post some scans when they arrive.

Now if someone could get a copy of the Canadian Journal of Natural Health and Parapsychology [1983] for which Gibbs is said to have written an article about Time Travel before the Strange Magazine, that would be interesting.

Steven Gibbs: In 1985 or 1986, I was contacted by a guy from west Greater Salem who read one of my articles that I had published in the Journal of Natural Health and Parapsychology in Canada on time travel, back in 1983. Mike Arkliniski got the article and placed it into one of his books called Time Travel Today. In 1985, this guy from Greater Salem sent me the first schematic of a device that could be activated over a grid point to transport a person physically through time. The name of the device was the Sonic Resonator. That was the very first early stage of the device. It hadn't been perfected or anything like that yet ... there weren't that many people who had tested it, and one person who had tested it got kind of a whiplash effect from it.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I ordered both issues which mention Gibbs, I can post some scans when they arrive.

Now if someone could get a copy of the Canadian Journal of Natural Health and Parapsychology [1983] for which Gibbs is said to have written an article about Time Travel before the Strange Magazine, that would be interesting.
Interesting he would have named it a sonic resonator.

NaturalPhilosopher

and what did I say earlier?
when the large magnet is used with the electromagnet it causes a physical vibration of the magnet like a transformer hum.

Last edited:

lamdo263

and what did I say earlier?
when the large magnet is used with the electromagnet it causes a physical vibration of the magnet like a transformer hum.
Can you take it a step further and estimate just how this vibration affects the body. HDRs bio-locate in two directions, what causes that?

NaturalPhilosopher

ok the basic theory is a human being has the ability to warp spacetime with it's brain.
it's due to a different form of brainwaves. Called longitudinal or scalar waves.
they already exist but are very low amplitude.

if you amplify them then all humans have all the abilities that spacewarping gives you.
one of them is to materialize matter. Matter it turns out is just warped space.

This allows people to materialize a 2nd physical body for your astral body to inhabit.
means you can astrally project to a distant location, materialize a 2nd body there to walk around in.
Later dematerialize it when you're ready to leave and go back home to your original body.
in spiritual texts it's called bilocation.

it's like you become a star trek replicator

the amplification effect is called pumped phase conjugation
same thing can be used to amplify audio signals in audio amps. Don't need really elaborate circuitry anymore to do it.

this is why the hdr is called consciousness assisted technology. Same thing aliens use.

Last edited:

lamdo263

ok the basic theory is a human being has the ability to warp spacetime with it's brain.
it's due to a different form of brainwaves. Called longitudinal or scalar waves.
they already exist but are very low amplitude.

if you amplify them then all humans have all the abilities that spacewarping gives you.
one of them is to materialize matter. Matter it turns out is just warped space.

This allows people to materialize a 2nd physical body for your astral body to inhabit.
means you can astrally project to a distant location, materialize a 2nd body there to walk around in.
Later dematerialize it when you're ready to leave and go back home to your original body.
in spiritual texts it's called bilocation.

it's like you become a star trek replicator

the amplification effect is called pumped phase conjugation
same thing can be used to amplify audio signals in audio amps. Don't need really elaborate circuitry anymore to do it.

this is why the hdr is called consciousness assisted technology. Same thing aliens use.
Got it, best description I've ever heard. Yeah, thought of it while I was eating, bilocation. Thank you. Wondering on the variants of the Bajac however.

NaturalPhilosopher

Got it, best description I've ever heard. Yeah, thought of it while I was eating, bilocation. Thank you. Wondering on the variants of the Bajac however.
Gibbs' 10 reports show dozens of variant designs of the hdr. All utilize some device on your chakras. There's multiple methods to produce the energy the hdr electromagnet produces. One is from a mechanically oscillating quartz crystal wafer(the buzzer of the flux capacitor). Works the same way.