I am a time traveler

Chocomil

I've got a video demonstration I'm gonna post on the 12th stay tuned. And that's not a mislabeled tube but actual parts used for a different purpose.

TimeFlipper

I've got a video demonstration I'm gonna post on the 12th stay tuned. And that's not a mislabeled tube but actual parts used for a different purpose.
Would that be on the 12th of never?:D
If its on the 12th of August im certain all our other members and me will be looking forward to seeing it :)

Frog186

I wouldn't mind seeing it too the video I am a member of his team as well later on I am going to buy two books I will let you and chocomil know about them as soon as I get more paypal money so what have you been doing in the meantime timeflipper? how is it going for you timeflipper in general? well I have to go now I will talk with you both later on!

TimeFlipper

Hi Froggy how are you? :)
Ive not been doing much regarding time-travel except making notes of anything that might be slightly different around me that should not be different, unless it could only be a time-slip..PaulaJedi suggested this to me last week so im keeping my eyes "peeled" :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You know that one picture with all the gears and what not looks to me to be the transmission drawing for a wood lathe.

owlcool

How has Virtual Reality taken off?
For example, in 2030 did Smell Stimulators get added to the Oculus Rift, and the like.