I am a time traveler

Ask me questions, I cannot divulge information that can make you money but for the purposes of proving myself I will have to give some information out, I can provide skematics and photos and plans and instructions, and yes my spelling sucks and yes I curse a lot.
Hello friend
I just if u don't mind me ask
U may have met an individual named Acre or heard of them
I'd be very interested if u had :)

owlcool

Smell simulators We're dropped by Microsoft Because they could not get government approval as no one realized that it could be used in malicious way quite fast and very deadly. Image it's a machine that is fed chemicals that mix together to make anything or replicate anything.....ei...chemical warfare.
Have you met a time traveler or just anybody under the name of Jacob Bowser, Hououin Kyouma or John Smith wearing a lab coat?
Those are 3 aliases I tend to use.

owlcool

Rounders?
Eh, If you time traveled you would know about them. The fact that you are asking what they are means you don't know what they are, allowing you to live in ignorance.

I don't time travel, and I have never said I do. The fact that I am asking what it means I don't know what they are....correct, well done...hence asking the question. I was hoping for a helpful person to explain it to me....again, hence asking the question.
I guess I can tell you about them at this point of time. Sorry, it really would have risked your life if I told you earlier.

Rounders are these round objects the average time traveler can see at the edge of their eyes.

I believe these to be an entity.

Whenever I see them a friend of mine with a seemingly unimportant occupation in the future disappears.

For example, I had a friend who actually wished to be a furniture painter.

I haven't seen him in months. His phone number goes to a landline.

I try to exclude friends based on what kind of occupation they wish to have, although that makes me look pretentious.

For example, I can make friends with somebody who wishes to be a park ranger then a marine biologist or somebody who wants to be an Air Force pilot without much fear.

These are rounders.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Eh, If you time traveled you would know about them. The fact that you are asking what they are means you don't know what they are, allowing you to live in ignorance.

I don't time travel, and I have never said I do. The fact that I am asking what it means I don't know what they are....correct, well done...hence asking the question. I was hoping for a helpful person to explain it to me....again, hence asking the question.
I guess I can tell you about them at this point of time. Sorry, it really would have risked your life if I told you earlier.

Rounders are these round objects the average time traveler can see at the edge of their eyes.

Whenever I see them a friend of mine with a seemingly unimportant occupation in the future disappears.

I try to exclude friends based on what kind of occupation they wish to have, although that makes me look pretentious.

For example, I can make friends with somebody who wishes to be a park ranger then a marine biologist or somebody who wants to be an Air Force pilot without much fear.

These are rounders.

So how do you travel?

owlcool

These are rounders.

So how do you travel?
I haven't yet found out exactly how I got transported, but when I did it was only a mere few moments in the future.
I believe it was on a plane a few years ago.
Since then, nothing has been quite the same.
The Aforementioned Rounders.
Slightly different Tastes.
Emotions in events being a few moments before the event, leading to me stifling my emotions.
Cats absolutely cannot stand being in the same room as me.
That sort of thing.

I believe this was time travel because my watches were a few seconds to a full minute behind.
Yes, I had multiple watches, and I had them very well tuned to the time.

So I am going to attempt to Reverse this, and perhaps figure out exactly how this works, as a Physicist, once I have my degree.

owlcool