I am a time traveler

Chocomil

Virtual reality as you know it won't really take off, here's the deal, it never catches in and it never becomes inexpensive enough for a normal user. Although most companies go broke over the "revolution" a couple of companies keep developing the technology and eventually one Develops shades that are expire tempt inexpensive and writing and game development take off like crazy. Gaming' best years are to come, and it's gonna be awesome. The other thing that makes this virtual revolution take off is the software for developing games, so writing is about the only thing that huge companies want, they want original stories.

Chocomil

Smell simulators We're dropped by Microsoft Because they could not get government approval as no one realized that it could be used in malicious way quite fast and very deadly. Image it's a machine that is fed chemicals that mix together to make anything or replicate anything.....ei...chemical warfare.

TimeFlipper

I've got a video demonstration I'm gonna post on the 12th stay tuned. And that's not a mislabeled tube but actual parts used for a different purpose.
Its now the 13th Chocomil, and all of us are waiting very eagerly to see your video demonstration :)

AGJackson

Rounders?
Eh, If you time traveled you would know about them. The fact that you are asking what they are means you don't know what they are, allowing you to live in ignorance.

I don't time travel, and I have never said I do. The fact that I am asking what it means I don't know what they are....correct, well done...hence asking the question. I was hoping for a helpful person to explain it to me....again, hence asking the question.

owlcool

Rounders?
Eh, If you time traveled you would know about them. The fact that you are asking what they are means you don't know what they are, allowing you to live in ignorance.

I don't time travel, and I have never said I do. The fact that I am asking what it means I don't know what they are....correct, well done...hence asking the question. I was hoping for a helpful person to explain it to me....again, hence asking the question.
Rounders are basically bad. Very bad.
Little regard for life.