I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting Sam. I'm assuming you've got a PDF or electronic copy of the Book and not really 'looking @ the book and typing for us'..but if you're MANY thanks :)
I'll check local libraries, though I doubt such a small-scale published book will be in any local library. Please keep the excerpts coming!

Hi Himalayan, You're very welcome. I'm happy to find a friendly group to discuss John Titor with. This is what I have longed for for many years. (If any Titor Piranhas come in here, please whoever owns this site, boot them out, otherwise I will quickly disappear! I hate them!)

I don't have the book in PDF. I only have it in Hard Copy, but I'm a very fast typist! ;) I'll post more.

Request the book at the 'Reference Desk' through an "Inter-Library Loan". (Fill out a small form.) They get very HARD TO FIND books.

Himalayan Hermit

Request the book at the 'Reference Desk' through an "Inter-Library Loan". (Fill out a small form.) They get very HARD TO FIND books.
I used this link to find it and there's one copy as close as about 30 miles from my place @ one of the local libraries. I'll have to think if I want to undertake that much driving for it :D
I'll explore the inter-library loan, however.
Thanks!

titorite

Personally , I am no longer christian in the same sense I used to be. I still have the upmost faith in God but it ends there. I don't really consider it a crisis of faith but rather an acknowledgment of my faith regardless of my doubts.

When it comes to the 2012 thing I always noted the sunshine questions and Johns replies. Such a small subtle thing.

"The sun is still their on days you can see it"

Apparently the sun in his world was obscured for years. Most might attribute that to the N day and nuclear fall out but fall out falls back to the ground.

I myself highly suspect the reason why the sun was obscured for years has to do with a polar shift aggravating every volcano on planet earth all at once...Imagine the ash that would spew. High altitude ash. Geologically , it has been recorded before in the layers of the earth.

And their would be nothing anyone could do about it regardless.

Thats my theory anyways.

Samstwitch

I think the lack of sunlight and cooler weather that John spoke of was due to the post apocalypse nuclear war. The nuclear ash fallout probably lingered in the air and blocked the rays of the sun like overcast. That's what I've always believed from his posts, but it could be due to other things as well.

Samstwitch

MORE OF JOHN'S MOTHER'S POSTS FROM THE BOOK...

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John described the first jobs he had with his father (my husband) during his adolescence. They had a small sailboat that could navigate up and down shallow rivers on the West coast of Florida bartering for oranges and other food. John would read for hours and collected hundreds of books to take back with him to 2036." Page 12

JOHN'S MOTHER: "When John bought new clothes they were always shades of green or black. He said he was uncomfortable wearing anything he couldn't hide in the woods with." Page 12

QUESTION: Are you here to observe the Presidential elections? [2000]

JOHN'S ANSWER: "I would use the word 'elections' a big cautiously. Perhaps it's easier now to see a civil war in your future?"

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John was very upset during the elections and spent more time away from the house than at any other. He never gave any details about his feelings or actions during this period but I definitely had the impression he was trying to carry out some sort of plan having to do with the election. When it was over, he seemed more at ease." Page 15

[Note: I think John "seemed more at ease", because he realized there wasn't going to be any uprising from the public, and he couldn't do anything about the changes he caused.]

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John was more protective of the computer he had from 1975 than the time machine. He explained the computer had been modified by my husband's father and was special in some way. When my husband saw the computer he remembered his father (John's grandfather) bringing the computer home and letting him play a lunar-lander game on it. I wonder if the computer John had was the same one?" Page 18

[Note: It is a fact that the 'secret function' of the IBM 5100 was only known to the IBM 5100 team that created it, until John Titor made it known. Related article published in "Rochester Magazine" August 2004 entitled, "Time Traveler Most Likely to be Spotted in Rochester". Interview with Bob Dupke, "the second engineer on IBM's 5100 team in Rochester".]

QUESTION: "It seems like it would be hard fit in on this timeline."

JOHN'S ANSWER: "You don't think you could blend into 1970? What difficulties would you expect to have that couldn't be overcome?"

JOHN'S MOTHER: "I laughed when I read this. John had a very difficult time interacting with people on a one to one basis. I recall seeing John on the phone acting as if he was talking to his best friend. After almost ten minutes he gave me the phone and I discovered he had been talking to a telemarketer. John felt a little silly when he realized the person on the other end was trying to sell him something and had no interest in John beyond that." Page 19

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John was talking about Y2K. When it didn't happen John was very surprised for about three days. After that, he seemed to feel very guilty and blamed himself because of an event in 1975. In my opinion, I'm glad Y2K didn't happen but John was adamant the future was bleaker for us now." Page 20

[Note: Here is where we see that John changed our future with Y2K, which was a direct result of him forewarning his grandfather about the error in the Code. That started a chain reaction that continued through 2000 and beyond, and affected the post-elections, etc.]

QUESTION: What started the war? Can it be stopped?

JOHN TITOR: "The war is a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "I know for a fact that John was unsure about the civil war happening on our world line but he hoped it would happen." Page 26

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John and his father often argued over the value of the tax system. According to John, there are no income taxes in 2036 but there are consumption taxes. If you sold something in 2036, apparently it was your responsibility to report and pay taxes to a local county office. John's father believes a strong centralized tax system run by the federal government is better suited for running the country and a local tax collection system would not work. I wisely stayed out of these conversations." Page 32

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John was fascinated with our family photos and spent hours looking at them. He told us he remembered some of them when he was in 1975." Page 33

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John arrived at our house in April of 1998 and left in March of 2001." Page 33

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John was very interested in videotaping large areas of people having fun, historical landmarks, family and himself." Page 34

JOHN'S MOTHER: "Every Saturday, we would drive into Apopka, Florida and pick food ourselves from local farms. John told us he worked in many of the same fields as a teen-ager during his civil war." Page 34

QUESTION: Can you give us any details on natural disasters and temperatures in the future?

JOHN'S ANSWER: "That's one area I've decided not to talk about, sorry. The average temperature worldwide is a bit cooler."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John would not talk about this with us either and I fear some large natural disaster was part of the conflict and struggle in the coming years of John's future." Page 34

QUESTION: Is there any strange connection between you and the John Titor that was here on this world line before you? What do your parents tell him about you?

JOHN'S ANSWER: "He calls me uncle. Yes, there is a connection. He feels like a younger brother. Sometimes I get mixed emotions watching him and realize I'm watching the origins of my personality. I tend to playfully criticize my father about that."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "There were many bizarre incidents where John would criticize the way we treated younger John. Older John would watch what we fed him and constantly gave us medical advice whenever young John was ill." Page 35

QUESTION: Is it possible for someone who reads this to invent time travel? When John leaves, no one will remember him and this will all be forgotten.

JOHN'S ANSWER: "This statement is quite insightful. One of the reasons I have been communicating this way is so that others who I have directed here can see some of the information I have shared with you."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "This is one of the statements that led me to think John had something else up his sleeve while he was online."

[Note: Yes, John did have 'something up his sleeve'. Also refer to his Last Video Message from November 19, 2009: http://youtu.be/XbwH8r4VD8w]

Ren

My knowledge of Titor is pretty darn good. My experience with it is comprehensive. If your one of the 4 individuals that attended the JI meet ups then you know what I look like.... I discovered the JT writings around 2003. I watched as certain things he spoke on unfolded. And I watched as something he spoke on did not unfold. He was never a knower of all things. He was just a dude that recounted his past. Not a predictor nor prophet although by reading about his words of his futures past we can get a general idea of how this world is going and maybe use his own personal life experiences to better our own little earth.

So if you have any question about John Titor at all feel free to join the discussion.

I agree that John Titor is not a prophet and doesn't know everything.
He doesn't know when you're going to die unless you're famous.
He doesn't know what you're thinking.
Being from the future doesn't mean you are all knowing. It just means you know news about the future.

Ren

Samstwitch,
I am very impressed with your insights on the story of John Titor. Have a look at my insights on GLP, ATS, CoastGab and Paranormalis. I mention Revelation as well as the 2000 and 2004 elections. 'ren1999' 'Jon Thomas' 'John Thomas' where Thomas means 'twin'.

titorite

I think the lack of sunlight and cooler weather that John spoke of was due to the post apocalypse nuclear war. The nuclear ash fallout probably lingered in the air and blocked the rays of the sun like overcast. That's what I've always believed from his posts, but it could be due to other things as well.

JOHN'S ANSWER: "That's one area I've decided not to talk about, sorry. The average temperature worldwide is a bit cooler."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John would not talk about this with us either and I fear some large natural disaster was part of the conflict and struggle in the coming years of John's future." Page 34

That portion of the story is another thing that led me to my conclusion in my theory about the ash cloud. On this earth we have been popping these atomic bombs since 1945. To date over 2000 nuclear bombs have been detonated. The effects are horrible but they do dissipate.

Granted those 2000 were not all tested at once and yet this led me to rethink the winter of N day...

Samstwitch

Samstwitch,
I am very impressed with your insights on the story of John Titor. Have a look at my insights on GLP, ATS, CoastGab and Paranormalis. I mention Revelation as well as the 2000 and 2004 elections. 'ren1999' 'Jon Thomas' 'John Thomas' where Thomas means 'twin'.

Hi Ren, Thank you. Where you said, "Have a look at my insights on GLP, ATS, CoastGab and Paranormalis," sorry but I don't know where or what you're referring to. Please direct me and I will have a look.