Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

GBBrawler

I've already explained the limitations to my time travel. But would you be prepared to write a letter and bury it in a tin box. Tell me the location of the box and I will go Back to the Future" I've always wanted to say that and dig it up. I will then read out the letter in Mr Stein's interview if it's genuine.

How does your test solution prove you time traveled? If you created a permanent time portal to this current time period from your time & the person that takes you up on the challenge in this time tells you the location that he/she/shim buried the letter then you can just go to the location in this time where you are at & dig it up & read it. Just take the 3 newspaper challenge.

Starlite

I wrote a letter and buried it in an old Iron Man lunchbox underneath the grill next to building 12 in The Park At Laurel Oaks apartment complex in Florida... Answer the three questions written in the letter if you are a real time traveler.

Why wait until the interview? Do it as soon as you can unless you can’t, at which point you are fake. Not that you had anyone convinced.
Your lunch box if it is still there is under the ocean along with the rest of Florida.

Secretman3811

ok i have a question for yo
Your lunch box if it is still there is under the ocean along with the rest of Florida.

i have a question for you you say that you were a time traveler and how did you come in this timeline? did you use a UFO shapeship or use a device? also i wonder about that if can you tell us the future of this planet earth? write back.