Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

Starlite

ok i have a question for yo

i have a question for you you say that you were a time traveler and how did you come in this timeline? did you use a UFO shapeship or use a device? also i wonder about that if can you tell us the future of this planet earth? write back.
To get here I stepped through a portal, from the future to the past. The portal is hidden within a mausoleum. The technology that allows me to do this originated in the distant past and was improved upon in the future. The future is a dystopia, there is just shy of 500 million people left on the planet. They got it wrong with the great reset, well the agenda they didn't make public to the masses of this time.

mysterytimeboy

To get here I stepped through a portal, from the future to the past. The portal is hidden within a mausoleum. The technology that allows me to do this originated in the distant past and was improved upon in the future. The future is a dystopia, there is just shy of 500 million people left on the planet. They got it wrong with the great reset, well the agenda they didn't make public to the masses of this time.
Can you give a brief explanation of how the portal works?, and if it has limitations why you picked to come here, and not somewhere else? the hole universe and you came here. when you gonna leave? and can we come with you or its not possible and why? why you didn't bring something from the future ? a picture a video or a tool, I have so many question to ask you, also what do you eat in the future? real food ? or fake food? answer these questions please and I will ask your more later.

Starlite

Can you give a brief explanation of how the portal works?, and if it has limitations why you picked to come here, and not somewhere else? the hole universe and you came here. when you gonna leave? and can we come with you or its not possible and why? why you didn't bring something from the future ? a picture a video or a tool, I have so many question to ask you, also what do you eat in the future? real food ? or fake food? answer these questions please and I will ask your more later.
It's complicated but I will try to explain. The portal exist or come into existence when the time machine is turned on, and stretch only in one direction. Forward in time by a fixed amount depending on the power used. Effectively becoming a bridge that moves in sync with the progression of time. So let's say you turn the time machine on at midday 8 th of January 2021 and you create a portal to the 8th of January 2071 50 years from now. As the days progress from the 8th to the 9th to the 10th to the 11th 2021 the other end of the portal progresses from the 8th to the 9th on the 10th to the 11th 2071. How do we know where the end of the bridge leads in time. Somebody steps through the portal as a scout. This is how the original time machine worked. But the traveller couldn't return back. Go forward but no return. Until a electrical engineer developed the B Array that changes the direction of the temporal wake within the portal by bombarding it with tachyons. There are numerous limitations as long as rules that have to be adhered to. You are limited to the amount of times you can travel through portals. This is not an arbitrary rule it affects your physiology and cognition. You can only travel to times where time machines have been used. Farthest we can travel back to is the 1920s. Zero points the invention of time travel. There is only few portals that bridge to a few points in time. If we need to go to a specific point in time we have to utilize another method, stasis. Temporal agents which is what I am, don't bring back any technology. The minute you got back into time no matter how careful you are you change the timeline from whence you come. The further back the greater the change and the more careful you have to be. If any future technology ended up in the past it could create a paradox, knowledge from nowhere, but could result in catastrophe change. The future I come from is a dystopia but at least it better than no future . As for the food in the future it's just bland crap, lab grown burgers etc. Your future my history, coronavirus will least 2 to 3 waves just like 1918 Spanish flu . New strains of the coronavirus will appear and be with us for many decades to come with many more lockdown, that will mainly affect people with comorbidities. But a variant of coronavirus will emerge from the Asian subcontinent which will affect male fertility.

Last edited:

mysterytimeboy

It's complicated but I will try to explain. The portal exist or come into existence when the time machine is turned on, and stretch only in one direction. Forward in time by a fixed amount depending on the power used. Effectively becoming a bridge that moves in sync with the progression of time. So let's say you turn the time machine on at midday 8 th of January 2021 and you create a portal to the 8th of January 2071 50 years from now. As the days progress from the 8th to the 9th to the 10th to the 11th 2021 the other end of the portal progresses from the 8th to the 9th on the 10th to the 11th 2071. How do we know where the end of the bridge leads in time. Somebody steps through the portal as a scout. This is how the original time machine worked. But the traveller couldn't return back. Go forward but no return. Until a electrical engineer developed the B Array that changes the direction of the temporal wake within the portal by bombarding it with tachyons. There are numerous limitations as long as rules that have to be adhered to. You are limited to the amount of times you can travel through portals. This is not an arbitrary rule it affects your physiology and cognition. You can only travel to times where time machines have been used. Farthest we can travel back to is the 1920s. Zero points the invention of time travel. There is only few portals that bridge to a few points in time. If we need to go to a specific point in time we have to utilize another method, stasis. Temporal agents which is what I am, don't bring back any technology. The minute you got back into time no matter how careful you are you change the timeline from whence you come. The further back the greater the change and the more careful you have to be. If any future technology ended up in the past it could create a paradox, knowledge from nowhere, but could result in catastrophe change. The future I come from is a dystopia but at least it better than no future . As for the food in the future it's just bland crap, lab grown burgers etc. Your future my history, coronavirus will least 2 to 3 waves just like 1918 Spanish flu . New strains of the coronavirus will appear and be with us for many decades to come with many more lockdown, that will mainly affect people with comorbidities. But a variant of coronavirus will emerge from the Asian subcontinent which will affect male fertility.
Ok thanks for answering, more questions to come. Can we travel with you? what looks like in the future, what new devices you have? why you come only in earth ? have anyone of you been outside of earth do discover new planets? maybe ufo? do you think coming in the past will change something? can you show me the portal? where are you now? mausoleum ? London ? Paris? would you like to meet and talk ? or even a video call, how did you find laptop/computer so you can post here? do you have any money to survive in earth now? or you steal to eat?

Starlite

Ok thanks for answering, more questions to come. Can we travel with you? what looks like in the future, what new devices you have? why you come only in earth ? have anyone of you been outside of earth do discover new planets? maybe ufo? do you think coming in the past will change something? can you show me the portal? where are you now? mausoleum ? London ? Paris? would you like to meet and talk ? or even a video call, how did you find laptop/computer so you can post here? do you have any money to survive in earth now? or you steal to eat?
We can forge money, identification documents etc. However I joined a life raft crossing the channel to England as a fake refugee and I'm now housed in a 4-star Hotel we computer access and other amenities. I was born on one of many space station circling earth 75 years from now. There is evidence of having been life on Mars as well as basic life on several minor planet in our solar system. Unfortunately I won't be able to take anybody back with me, unlike previous travellers have done from my century.

mysterytimeboy

We can forge money, identification documents etc. However I joined a life raft crossing the channel to England as a fake refugee and I'm now housed in a 4-star Hotel we computer access and other amenities. I was born on one of many space station circling earth 75 years from now. There is evidence of having been life on Mars as well as basic life on several minor planet in our solar system. Unfortunately I won't be able to take anybody back with me, unlike previous travellers have done from my century.
Ok then if you cant take as with you, can you at least let us come with you and watch you going through the portal? My last question is if you don't want to tell as everything you know, why you come and post in this forum? I mean for you posting her its a waste of time, you could go and travel somewhere else, but you come in 2020/21 and you dont even help us, you could brake the rules and change the hole history of earth to something better, but instead you follow some rules that someone told you, you are not so smart time traveler, for now just sit in earth and wait till the end.

Starlite

Ok then if you cant take as with you, can you at least let us come with you and watch you going through the portal? My last question is if you don't want to tell as everything you know, why you come and post in this forum? I mean for you posting her its a waste of time, you could go and travel somewhere else, but you come in 2020/21 and you dont even help us, you could brake the rules and change the hole history of earth to something better, but instead you follow some rules that someone told you, you are not so smart time traveler, for now just sit in earth and wait till the end.
I want the best for mankind and unfortunately time travel more than a burden and than a blessing. It's extremely dangerous, that's my message. Some off you are very close to be able to do it in a limited fashion and also there already pictures of working time machine on this forum. Also by allowing you to witness me transverse the portal exposes where they are located and as I've said no good comes of time travel.

Last edited: