Interview I am from the future and I'm here to educate you

someguy

Hello @Starlite so far this thread is interesting, and I want to have some fun, would telling us the name of a new popular song that hasn't been released yet be able to prove you are a time traveler? perhaps a song that comes out next week or next month? better than lottery numbers I suppose.

Mayhem

Zenith
Hello @Starlite so far this thread is interesting, and I want to have some fun, would telling us the name of a new popular song that hasn't been released yet be able to prove you are a time traveler? perhaps a song that comes out next week or next month? better than lottery numbers I suppose.

Thats interesting alright let see what the response may be.

Starlite

Honestly I don't not much of a modern music of this period. I prefer classical music. I can play a good Beethoven's number on the piano.

Starlite

@Francis Stein did you receive my email? As I've explained in it and will briefly mentioning here for the benefit of others. The portals/wormholes are formed from concentrated radiation.