I am going to conduct a secret Astral Travel experiment

steven chiverton

read all this has lots of information on time travel and out of body experiences and even the videos online to ive downloaded would be a treasure trove of information for the paranormalis
Hmmm, electromagnetic fields=Radio Waves...Radio Waves=Copper Wire for the Antenna...

Astral Travelling via Copper Wire wrapped around your head leading to a radio transmitters amplitude modulation that picks up the ethereal components of your brain containing the Astral thoughts frequency, which is then transmitted on or around 430mhz which is the window frequency to the human mind...

Nice Try but dangerous...You have been aquainted with some of the Ultra Top Secret Montauk stuff, iam impressed!!
then you may need this to help you

Attachments

• CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • electro telekinetic enhancer.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 16
  • electric humen energy force feild.pdf
    900.6 KB · Views: 13

steven chiverton

no more news so it probably didn't work and how would he know the 430 MHz is the frequency of the window to the humen mind no one can measure that and theres probably no information about it just baseless words

TimeFlipper

no more news so it probably didn't work and how would he know the 430 MHz is the frequency of the window to the humen mind no one can measure that and theres probably no information about it just baseless words
Good Morning Cousin Cobber Steve, It was my very good self that brought up the frequency of the human mind as being around 430mhz, as stated by the late Preston Nichols in the Montauk Project book (y):)..

@OakFieldAlienz444 did tell us in July of this year that he would be on vacation for a few months, although he was lurking on Paranormalis last Saturday at 7:49pm, and obviously didn`t want to tell all of us if he was successful or not with his Astral travelling...My spidey senses tells me unfortunately he wasnt successful :(..